SORT BY Relevancy
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Care Radio Network's Flagship Show Conversations In Care
Join host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Stem Cell Expert and Cardiologist Dr. Joshua Hare. They will talk about the use of stem cell therapy and repairing damaged hearts.
Dr. Hare is the founding director of the Interdisciplinary Stem Cell Institute at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, chief of the Division of Cardiology, and Louis Lemberg professor of medicine and professor of molecular and cellular pharmacology.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Carolyn Anderson, Administrator and Co-Founder of Thrive Assisted Living. Carolyn will share with Tami the unique concept of Thrive Assisted Living and why, in regard to Memory Care, Great Things DO Come in Small Packages.
Learn more about Michigan based Thrive Assisted Living.
Care Radio Network Welcomes The Fischer Report with Tony Fischer
The Fischer Report hosted by Tony Fischer a healthcare administrator, consultant and caregiver who hopes to use his unique viewpoint to bring patients and providers together with the goal of achieving better healthcare outcomes. By providing healthcare resources and caregiver support, each show will be a never ending referrence for caregivers and providers to access as often as they need help.
Tune in to learn more about Care Radio Network as he talks with Care Radio Network Founder and Host of Conversations In Care, Tami Neumann. Then hold on tight as Tami turns the tables on Tony so that you the listener can get to know Tony and his point of view a little bit better.
Tonight's show will feature additional nominees from the "3rd Annual Filmed In Utah Awards Show", which will be 3/29/14 in Salt Lake City, UT and also special recognition of our makeup artist Michelle Laino, who was nominated today for Best Makeup in a Series by the The ISAs!
A few of our actors are stopping by; Brittney Jane who plays"Sarah Campbell", Travis Victor Webb who plays, "Detective Grady Sanford, and Mimi Peyregne who plays "Sandra Sylvan,
Please tune in and listen. You can also chat in the chat room and dial in to speak with any of the guests.
Welcome to Proper, You've Been Warned!
VIP EVENT....BROADCASTING LIVE FROM ONE OF OUR SPONSORS BIG Z RESTAURANT IN WEST HAVEN/OGDEN UTAH...
SEASON 2 PREMIER , AND SEASON 3 LAUNCH PARTY..
.TONIGHT WE HAVE THE PLEASURE OF GETTING EVERY ONE WE CAN IN PROPER MANORS TOGETHER FOR DINNER, FUN, AS WE WATCH THE SEASON 2 OPENER, AND BEGINNING TO FILM SEASON 3.
FILMED IN UTAH AWARDS WITH WARREN WORKMAN, AND SAG AFTRA VICE PRESIDENT BETTY CARR WILL JOIN US
CALL IN AND JOIN ALL OUR CREATORS, PRODUCERS, CAST AND CREW TONIGHT AS WE CELEBRATE A LONG AWAITED PREIMER OF SEASON 2 AFTER THAT EXPLOSIVE FINALE OF SEASON 1...Guest Call In-(718) 508-9641
TALK TO YOU SOON..
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Dr. Karin Hehenberger, about her personal experience with Type 1 Diabetes and Pancreas transplants.
Dr. Karin Hehenberger is a Type 1 diabetic and the founder of Lyfebulb, an educational and social platform dedicated to helping those with chronic illnesses lead better lives. Her research focused on diabetes and its complications, an area in which she has continued to focus throughout her career.
16 JULY 2014- 5:00PM TO 7:00PM MST
"LIFE IN PROPER MANORS"
We will continue to have Proper Manors & Proper Education cast, and crew visiting us on the show. We will let you know who our guests are as they confirm, or they just might be a SURPRISE GUEST. I love surprising my audience, and my co-host.
Make sure you go to our "ProperManorsUSA" blogtalkradio webpage, and register for blogtalkradio before the night we air our radio show, and that way you will be able to "log in" with no problems hopefully :) When you do this you will be able to log in on your Facebook the nights you come listen to us live. After logging in you should also be able to find the "text chat room" .
We also have a guest line for you to call in on so, please feel free to do that on any show.
I am always wanting to come up with a ~SURPRISE GUEST~ so, you will have to come listen to see who I find lurking outside the streets of Proper Manors USA
Please click "Follow", and Remind" when you get to our blogtalkradio website, and you will be reminded of our show dates, and times.
You can listen to the archive of this show and all our other shows by following the link on our blogtalkradio website.
We hope you tune in and join the fun on our ProperManorsUSA radio show, and we always hope you will "JOIN our event each show, LIKE it, COMMENT on it, and SHARE it with others. Thank you for your support!!!
Huge Hugs Your Hostess Debbie Starr Jackson
WELCOME TO PROPER, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
World Alzheimer's Month unites opinion leaders, people with dementia, their carers and family, medical professionals, researchers and the media from all around the world.
Having a globally coordinated awareness Month and Day sends a strong message to governments and policy makers alerting them of the fact that dementia is a serious health issue which will have serious implications on services and health systems around the world as the world's population grows older. In addition, by focusing on a different message each year, the month can be used to educate and challenge people's misconceptions about dementia.
In observance of World Alzheimer's month I have invited author, Karen Tyrell to talk about the importance of brain health, understanding the warning signs and her book, Cracking The Dementia Code - Creative Solutions to Cope with Changed Behaviours.
Child Care Owners and Directors listen in as Julie Bartkus and Mary Saad share an exciting opportunity to Grow your child care business!
The International Early Childhood Conference 2014 aims to provide early childhood Australia providers, service delivery managers and early childhood professionals with quality subjects and speakers that reflect the current topics that are influencing early childhood today.The conference is designed to address common challenges such as staffing, early years learning, motivation and leadership however, also acts as an opportunity to inspire, advocate and present the different pedagogical approaches to early childhood education.
Join Internationally known, Child Care Business Coach Julie Bartkus in Hawaii!
Here's the link:
Today we will be discussing theology proper and apologetics with systematic theologian Dr. Chad Brand!!
Dr. Brand was my professor in Bible College and I have kidnapped him to break his 3-Question rule! It will be a good time to take a deeper look at God.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- John Baptist (61 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- 63489 (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- Angel Amy (6 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- 64667 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Social Geek Radio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (2 chatters)
- Elegeant (2 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)