SORT BY Relevancy
It's prom season! Teen hosts Drew, Ayana, and Sydney discuss this year's prom trends, and how to have a fun prom while staying safe and not spending a lot of money. Our guest is Trina Luttinger, a student assistance counselor with Contact Community Services.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
Rob is in studio with J for the first time in over a year! With prom season in full swing, the guys talk about prom drafts and prom night busts. Plus, what's wrong with having a little fun on church grounds?
Join in on the fun by calling (646)668-8350. You can also email the guys at email@example.com. Tweet the show @FlyingVilorias or like the Facebook fan page. http://www.facebook.com/tfv2
The first of our monthly radio show promotional giveaway event! Today you can win one of several amazing prizes: DRESSES, of course, but also everything that can help accessorize your dress: shapewear, jewelry, makeup and skin care products, hats, shoes, bags, the list goes on and on. Find out about some of our amazing sponsors, their products, and get clued in on secret promo and coupon codes that you use on our sponsor sites!
Our winners will be selected three ways: 1) as a raffle drawing from the folks who entered various way as described on The Dress Addict Blog articles 2) from our live chat room secret giveaways (must be logged in and chatting to win) and 3) from our live callers : 347-857-2052. Of course, we'll tell you exactly how to win on the blog and during the show.
Our amazing show prizes are sponsored by:
Cherry Velvet Dresses
+ prizes from 10dollarmall.com and More Magazine!
Stay tuned as we add more sponsors and prizes!
The Dress-A-Pa-Looza event is a once a month giveaway on The Dress Addict! This event is always the first Tuesday of each month at noon, PST. Prizes are given away from our extremely generous sponsors, who also offer discount shopping using DRESSADDICT as a coupon code at checkout. More info at www.thedressaddict.com
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF PRIZES AND HOW TO ENTER
Today you can win one of several amazing prizes: DRESSES, of course, but also everything that can help accessorize your dress: shapewear, jewelry, makeup and skin care and more! Find out about some of our amazing sponsors, their products, and get clued in on secret promo and coupon codes that you use on our sponsor sites!
Our winners will be selected two ways:
Raffle Drawings - be sure to bookmark the blog giveaway page
Chat Room Giveaways - you'll need the secret codes provided before the show
Today's giveaways are sponsored by:
Sincerely Sweet Boutique
Harvey Prince Perfumes
The Backstage Pass Radio Program is sponsored by Wellesse Liquid Vitamins and Supplements!
We interview Eddie and Desiree Hall, founders of Real Love Ministries, as we discuss a movement of dads taking moms to prom. We thought it was just for the high school kids, but she'll tell you why dressing up and treating your wife like a princess for the night makes ALL the difference!
Tasha Phipps is Miss Love 101, teacher, counselor and life coach extraordinaire. She and her sidekick Andre Harrison, author of From a Fatherless Father to his Sons, dole out Passion Tips of the Week and their frankest advice for lovesick twentysomethings. Need some love advice? Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year one of the highlights of the Australioan Running Calendar is the Wilsons Prom 100 organised by Running Wild.
Wilson’s Promontory National Park offers, Australia’s most spectacular coastal ultra. You can experience the sound of waves crashing on rocks, feel the sand under your feet, the wind in your hair and the water up to your waist as you tackle this wilderness paradise. The Prom 100 offers runners 44, 60, 80 and 100km run options and is only a 3 ½ hour drive from Melbourne.
With limited support mandatory gear is required as you refill your water at camping grounds along the way.
We run the 60km event on May 3rd and report on this stunning event.
Max Lim is the person behind the popular blog Runwitme. Max, based in Malaysia is covering the 2014 Gold Coast Airport Marathon and is interviewing Couple on the Run for his blog. In this episode of the Partnerunning Show we answer Max's questions as we preview Gold Coast 2014.
Regular segments include:
Over the shoulder
The Road Ahead
On this episode of Tuesdays at 2 with Dr. Gail Jackson with Special Guest Bobbie Casalino- Lewis will discuss 10 pounds... Dress it Down.
Gail Jackson is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is on staff at the Cedars-Sinai medical center. She has done extensive research in the area of bio-identical hormone balancing and holistic medicine. Her success in hormone balancing has allowed her to transition her practice and focus exclusively onkeeping 40 to 65 year old women phenomenally fabulous.
For a Complimentary Consultation Please CLICK HERE to Join Our Contact List.
Join Us For Our Next Fun Live Event By Clicking Here!!!
Office Contact Info:
Office Number: 310-451-2300
1333 Ocean Avenue. Santa Monica. Ca. 90401
Email Us at: email@example.com
Monte Durham, from TLC's Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta.. Wedding & Fashion Questions
Pop Roxx Radio:
Interesting people Doing Interesting Things,
Tonight Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (Click for website and too see his latest Paintings) welcomes TLC's Say Yes to Dress Atlanta, Fashion Designer Monte Durham
LIVE on the Air.
Open Lines, so Call in with your Wedding & Fashion Questions:
Monte Durham is the Fashion Director on TLC’s Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta. He’s the impossibly tall, silver-haired Southern gentleman with the sly sense of humor.
He shares the screen on Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta with his best friend, Lori Allen, owner of Bridals by Lori. On Friday nights. fans can watch Monte jacking up brides and silencing unruly shopping entourages with just a glance. But the fun doesn’t stop there — Monte shares pictures and stories on his blog at TLC.com He’s frequent guest on CNN, offering style commentary, and he has also appeared on FOX as a bridal and beauty expert. He traveled to London to cover the royal wedding for TLC in the Spring of 2011.
Tonight, we'll be doingthe raffle drawings and also LIVE CALLER AND CHAT GIVEAWAYS! Tune-in to find out how to win some gorgeous prizes (check out the photo slideshow for this episode to see some of the gorgeous stuff you can win)! Our featured companies (click on each to find out how to win):
MADISON PLUS SELECT
PLUS LIVE CALLER & CHATTER GIVEAWAY PRIZES:
Pink Grandview Handbag
Amazon.com Gift Certificates
Dress Company Gift Certificates
TUNE IN LIVE:
Call-in number is 347-857-2052
Live chat opens 15 minutes before showtime. Scroll to the bottom and login as a guest or with your BTR name.
For more information, please check out the website, the Facebook Page, or the Diva Taunia Facebook Page. Good luck!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)