SORT BY Relevancy
Portfolio Management Certification Explored in detail: Step-by-Step.
Our speaker is: Mohammed Mansoor PfMP®, PgMP®, PMP®, ACP®, RMP®, PMI -SP® ITILV3® Mansoor is a passionate Portfolio, Program, Project Management Practitioner, Consultant and Organizational Radiologist, successfully mentoring, managing, delivering mission critical and high risk portfolio, programs and projects across various industries for large organization like EMC Data Storage based in Hopkinton Massachusetts, Mansoor has built high performing, self-sustaining teams across variety of highly competitive industriess and delivered training workshops/study group on portfolio, program, and project management for various REP’s and Chapters. He is one of the very few (across the world) to hold 6 PMI Credentials which includes PfMP, PgMP, PMP, PMI SP and PMI RMP in good standing and now part of the PMI PBA pilot.
PMI PfMP Handbook
PMI PfMP Q&A
Mansoor contact Details
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
According to the NIOH over 116 million Americans live with chronic pain. The annual cost for pain management is between $560-635 billion dollars in medical care cost. Would you like to stop covering up your pain, and learn more holistic and natural ways to alleviate your pain? As a Traditional Naturopath, Certified Natural Health Practioner and Mind Body Fitness Practitioner, I understand that we have more control over our pain than we are led to believe. Our body operates as a whole system with many functions, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually! I look forward to the show.
Management or ‘mismanagement’ of human assets continue at every level of the law firm organization. Dr. Tom DeLong discusses how business of law leaders can increase their own leadership value while bringing their firm into management alignment. In this podcast, learn how to foster a culture where those responsible for managing others can be more inspirational, more honest, and learn how to gain commitment to the strategy of their firms.
About Tom DeLong
Thomas J. DeLong is the Philip J. Stomberg Professor of Management Practice in the Organizational Behavior area at the Harvard Business School. Before joining the Harvard Faculty, DeLong was Chief Development Officer and Managing Director of Morgan Stanley Group, Inc., where he was responsible for the firm's human capital and focused on issues of organizational strategy and organizational change.
DeLong teaches globally and consults with leading organizations on the process of making individual and organizational change. His new book, Flying Without a Net: Turn Fear of Change into Fuel for Success, centers on the challenges of helping talented professionals who are resistant to change. DeLong co-authored two books focused on leading professional service firms, When Professionals Have to Lead: A New Model for High Performance and Professional Services: Cases and Texts. DeLong has also coauthored two Harvard Business Review articles focusing on why high achieving professionals often unwittingly sabotage their effort to excel.
in Self Help
Tara McGillicuddy welcomes back Dana Rayburn to ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Dana will be discussing important issues related to Lateness and Time Management Issues with Adult ADD / ADHD.
ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach the founder of ADDClasses.com.
Today on The QTI Power Hour with Hosts, Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski you'll meet certified financial advisor, Brian Heithoff with Frontier Wealth Management.
Discover great financial strategies for you, your company, and your employees, and learn how to pick the right financial planner to meet your investment needs.
Jason Lofton is President and CEO of QTI, a diversified player in all aspects of construction throughout the Midwest
To learn more about the hosts, visit them online at: http://www.qti5.com
Find out more about today's guest at: www.frontierwealth.com
Are you aware that in 2012 CFPB issued a bulletin requiring all mortgage banks to monitor their relationships with vendors? If not, you are not alone. Even if you are aware of this, you will want to listen to today's broadcast, where we have as our guests two experts, Andy & Theresa Schell. They will be providing information about how to implement a program to comply with the new requirements for the Management of Service Providers.
The new CFPB rules aren’t necessarily as vigorous the OCC and FDIC requirements but the new CFB rules are modeled after them. In today’s session Andy and Theresa will talk about the following:
What is a “covered person” and “service provider” and why does it matter
Creating a Third Party Vendor management Program
Vendor Risk weighting, what is it?
What is a CFPB Service Provider?
Outsourcing Due Diligence
Vendor Service Level Agreement Requirements
Vendor Monitoring and Contingency Planning
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. Joining the program each week is Joe Farr with a MARKET UPDATE, Alice Alvey providing a LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, Paul Muolo of Inside Mortgage Finance giving a quick MTG NEWS HEADLINES update, Andy Schell (a/k/a "The Profit Doctor") providing tips on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and TONY GARRITANO providing a TECHNOLOGY UPDATE. This is followed by the HOT TOPIC segment, which is an in depth discussion about one of the hottest topics related to the mortgage industry.
Join us for an in depth discussion of Yogi Bhajan's teachings on prosperity with GuruKirin Kaur, CPA; and her advice for budgeting and financial management
Thoughts create behaviors. Behaviors bring us close to, or lead us away from our desires and dreams. God's greatness is inside everyone of us, but bad thoughts will sabatgoe you. In this LIVE episode, your Freedom Coach, Dawn Scott Damon teaches on "Mind Management: Your Thoughts Shape Your Life."
in Self Help
Energy management is great for life and for functioning at work. What people often complaint to coaches about is lack of time. Dig a little deeper and you find that it is often something else: not prioritizing one's well being or what matters and trying to do it all. Of course we run out of time but what if we had a source of 'clean energy?' What if we 'installed' and early warning system when our energy reservoir was running on the dry side and close to empty? What would that look like? What would be the benefit of experimenting with that?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (161 chatters)
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (23 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Littany (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- DDP Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- gregfilms (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (6 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- And Then Some Again Productions (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)