SORT BY Relevancy
Filmmaker Joel Gilbert talks about revealing the dangers of progressivism via his new film and how his previous film landed him on Obama's enemies list.
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Kevin C. Murphy & Stuart Zechman discuss the difference between modern ¨liberalism¨ and modern ¨progressivism.´ Five minutes excerpted from this longer conversation where Stuart Zechman and Kevin C. Murphy discuss Kevin's dissertation, Uphill All the Way: The Fortunes of Progressivism 1919-1929 Gaius Publius considers it here.
Listen to Kevin's Aug 2013 conversation about1920s progressive context, thought and action in which progressives became liberals... here.
In honor of Black History Month, Michael will speak on why he feels that not only is liberalism destroying Black History, but also destroying the Black race. You can agree to disagree by calling (347) 826-9357 & speaking to him.
If you missed the live show, send questions and/or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org! Archived episodes are always available to listen to by just clicking the links to the past episodes. Be sure to follow the show here on Blog Talk Radio by clicking the "follow" button. And be sure to catch this same show every Tuesday through Saturday evenings on http://www.smacktongue.com. And please show your support and participate on the Team L.I.O.N. social medai pages. Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/likeitornotmike, Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/likeitornotwithmichaellane, Soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/likeitornotmike & the show's 2 channels on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/likeitornotmike & http://www.youtube.com/likeitornotpolitics1!
In this Episode, Elias Wilkin examines the origins and theory of "Progressivism," the innocuous name given to so-called "liberal" collectivist theories that run contrary to Natural Law and have wormed their way into the center of our current political theories.
Joining Debra Rae for this month's TRUTHTalk edition of Changing Worldviews is President of Environmental Perspectives, Inc. (EPI), Dr. Michael S. Coffman played a key role in halting U.S. Senate ratification of the Biodiversity Treaty. In Plundered, Dr. Coffman details how, during the past one hundred years, progressive ideology has overtaken public education, the mainstream media, and America’s political institutions; moreover, it bears responsibility for deeply dividing our nation. Worse, progressivism focuses on hatred of everything American—her ethics, economics, and constitutional law. While plundering hardworking Americans, and amassing crippling debt, progressivism undercuts America’s free market system. Its end goal? A new social order of global magnitude. Tune in for answers and to join the discussion.
Then in Hour 2 - The Sharon Hughes Show on Pre-Election coverage on the Electoral College, and Debra and Audrey Russo join Sharon to discuss the 'war on women' and all important woman's vote.
Andrea Miller was the 2008 Congressional Candidate for the 4th District. Currently she is Deputy Field Director for PDA and Co-State Coordinator for PDA Virginia. Since 2008 Andrea has been very active on the ERA both in Virginia and nationally. Andrea is one of the leaders of PDA's ERA 3 State Strategy team.
For more on the Detroit Crisis:
For Today’s Dialogue:
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on conservative allies in politics, flunking a student, guilt about refusing requests, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Aren't politicians like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul allies in the struggle for liberty?
Question 2: Should a professor pass a student who deserved to flunk for fear of reprisals?
Question 3: How can I overcome feelings of unearned guilt about refusing other people's requests?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
"Trevor Loudon will join Andrea Shea King on The Radio Patriot Blogcast tonight at 9:30 PM EST. Andrea’s show is simply one of the very best and most informative shows out there and she will be speaking with Trevor about his upcoming documentary. You won’t want to miss it!
There is a chat room which is loads of fun. Make sure you check in and stay for a spell. Trevor will be spilling the beans on some of his plans to expose the enemies from within and you are invited!" -- The Noisy Room.net
Last week, I called out a black progressive who alleged that Conservatives, like me, who are black, do not believe in black self-determination. Pointing out the focus of conservatism is centered on self-determination, I compared and contrasted the two ideologies to point to why liberalism/progressivism is the real culprit of lacking black self determination.
The black progressive who made such a statement has agreed to come on MHBT to state why he feels conservatism lacks the belief in black self-determination that progressives have shown over the course of the last seven decades of American history.
You definitely want to miss this one......should be interesting, and I will hold no punches with this one
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (181 chatters)
- Yada (25 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (24 chatters)
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (22 chatters)
- JASmius (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (4 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (3 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- TRU AMIN RAHEL (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (0 chatters)