SORT BY Relevancy
As we approach the pinnacle of sports in America today, the Superbowl, The Sports Narrative Radio Show is the only place to get you ready for the big game and everything else happening in the sports world! On this episode:
- We have an angry rant on deflate-gate, wonder if the Pro Bowl didn't hurt the Cowboys, get drafty with the Senior Bowl and all things NFL in the lead up to Superbowl 49
- Speaking of angry rants, Mr Feltman has his dander up over some proposals in baseball. We yield the podium to him and Mr Copening for some baseball talk
- The Mick is back (we hope) after a week away from the Pub. We get all the latest news from his dark view of the world and more.
- The NBA All-Star game approaches, the NHL's is in the rearview and we discuss both as well as the rest of the happenings in those leagues.
- We conclude with News and Notes including Tennis, College Hoops, Golf, NASCAR and whatever else grabs our attention
So please listen LIVE Wed Jan 28th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
The State of The Sports Narrative Radio Show is . . . evolving! As our little show prepares to make the jump to a visual medium, spend your next 2 hours not listening to the SOTU speech but instead laughing and talking sports!
- We begin with talk of the NFL Championships games including those cheating Patriots, the comback Hawks and other moves around the league as look at the ridiculous Pro Bowl
- With College Football in the rearview mirror, we spend segment 2 talking baseball and Hot Stove. As the dominos begin to fall, Mr Copening and Mr Feltman will guide us through it all
- Time for Mick's Pub where we will discuss news, movies, television and whatever else interests The Mick this week
- It's time for a combo platter as both the NBA and NHL have reached the halfway point. We discuss the state of hockey and the Dallas Stars as well as the NBA standings and the little Dallas Mavericks
- The show wraps up with news and notes including abduction and assault in golf, NFL Draft talk, tennis, college hoops and any other sports we can discuss
So listen to us LIVE January 21st from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
So many champions this week! And a few very sad fans as well. We will talk about them all on The Sports Narrative Radio Show! On this episode:
- We bring back The Narrative for look back at the tragic life and career of former Maverick Roy Tarpley
- Still more sadness as week try to console Dustin after a tragic and ridiculous Cowboys loss to the Packers. And a look at officiating from a different perspective
- Leaving the Cowboys behind, we look ahead to the Conference Championship Weekend as well as the other big moves in the NFL
- The National Championship was awarded on Monday night to the #4 team in the country! We examine Ohio State's improbable run to the trophy, Urban Meyer's legacy and some NFL Draft stuff too
- It's finally time to stop talking football and get to the important business of the day - Mick's Pub. In it we will discuss . . . something?
- We jam in a combo platter of items including NBA news, Hockey at the halfway point, Hot Stove Baseball Talk and whatever else we pile on our Sports Plate
All that and maybe a call or 2 also at (347) 308-8637
So please listen LIVE Jan 14th 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search Sports Narrative) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
In this most magical time of year, why not spend 2 precious hours of it listening to your favorite sports show on the internet? It's our gift to you and your gift to us. It's what the holidays are all about. On this episode:
- The boys discuss their holiday plans, we talk about Hanukkah and the Boxing Day White Elephant Show on the 26th as well as the future in 2015
- 2 big segments of NFL talk, including the Cowboys rise to the top, the Niners imploding, the Bills tripping the Pack and so much more. In segment 2 we talk about the Commisioner's work, off-field issues and look ahead to Week 16
- With only 1 game on the college slate, the Jeffs talk about the Bowl schedule ahead, continue to debate the playoff selections and the future of college football
- Finally it's time again for Mick's Pub. We will hear about the Sony Hack, the Hobbit movie and more
- Mr Feltman keeps us up to date on the larest in baseball as the market slows down a bit, including the Rangers finally do something and his thoughts on the season ahead
- With College Football sliding off the sports calander, it's time to replace it with NBA and NHL action. We look at violence and disease in hockey, the NBA turned upside down and anything else that comes to mind
- We finish with News and Notes including Big Fight at JerryWorld, UFC sued, NASCAR failing and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So LISTEN LIVE Dec 17th from 830-1030p CST or anytime after on Itunes (Search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Join Jeff Bowers and Jeff Feltman for a very special hour of quality baseball talk in honor of the end of the regular season and the start of postseason. On this episode:
- Mr Feltman takes a look back at the season that was including the Jeter retirement and others, offensive production numbers, managers being fired, awards to be handed out and trends going forward for several teams including the hometown Texas Rangers and Feltman's beloved Chicago Cubs
- After looking back on how we got here, we then transition to the postseason so far including the failure of the Tigers and A's, upstarts abound and bullpens collapsing
- Finally we conclude with our predictions going forward including previewing the Royals and O's ALCS, trying to guess the outcomes on the NL side and giving our picks for the World Series
So please join us, all you baseball nerds, for an hour of great radio! LIVE Tues Oct 7th from 2-3pm CDT or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who have stumbled upon and support The Sports Narrative Radio Show! We give thanks for you and hope to provide you with 2 great hours of entertainment on sports and all that implies. On this week's episode:
- We discuss the big weekend in the NFL including some snowy affairs, an impressive Cowboys comeback and a more impressive catch, the debacle that is the New York Jets and a special look back at the most memorable Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game in my memory
- After a fairly lackluster weekend in college football, we gear up for the stretch run previewing a must-rout game for TCU, more records set for rushing and the playoff voting committee.
- Mick's Pub is always a great stop for a thanksgiving pint. This week Mick spins yarns about any number of topics and then reacts to the headlines of the day in the infamous Ride The Lightning segment
- The Hot Stove is sizzling in Major League Baseball as the Red Sox open up their wallets and more. Mr Feltman and Mr Copening bring you all the latest news and comments
- Finally, we conclude with our catch-all notes segment including the Dallas Stars winning with a new moustache, the Mavs scoring but not defending, running an iron-man and more
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So grab some spiked cider and cozy up with us LIVE Wed Nov 26th from 830-1030 CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under podcasts) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
Well it's that time of year again where our dutiful leader Mr Bowers is off playing Santa Claus for UPS, leaving the peanut gallery to run the show! On this wheels-off episode:
- Roger Goodell has clearly learned nothing from his past mistakes and is completely ineffective, the Dallas Cowboys facing a must-win on Thurs and how that affects their rooting interests Sunday, the playoff picture, the NFL Weekend Wrap-up and Look Ahead and, of course, Heeeeeere's Johnny!
- Chaos in College Football as Miss St gets egged, TCU vaults an undefeated, Ohio St loses another QB and Championship Weekend looms. Also, the debut of a Sports Narrative exclusive challenge: The CFB Final Four Power Hour Challenge
- Speaking of drinking, it's time for Mick's Pub, where we will discuss the new Star Wars trailer, the new Terminator trailer and any thing else lurking in the mind of The Mick. And then we Ride The Lightning
- Hot Stove Baseball is really heating up! Mr Feltman and Mr Copening have all the latest including the Rangers miss on Torii Hunter, pitching moves all on hold and rumors galore
- We finish the show with our News and Notes including big night for the Mavs, Monte Ellis wreckin shop and is ther enough D in Dallas, OKC returning to full strength, the Stars can't stop anyone, MLS finals, Tiger is back and in town, College Hoops look-in and so much more!
All that and your calls at (347) 308-8637
So listen to this fun cacophony of sports-iness LIVE Wed Dec 3rd from 8:30-10:30p CST or anytime after on Itunes (search The Sports Narrative under Podcast) or at www.thesportsnarrative.com