SORT BY Relevancy
Alice Shabecoff is an advocate who has been working diligently to raise awareness about the dangers of the chemical use in our environment as well as inside our own homes. She educates the public about how these toxic chemicals have impacted our health and what we can do about it. Alice is the author of Poisoned for Profit: The Toxic Assault on our Children, which she co-authored with her husband, Philip. The Shabecoffs reveal that the children of baby boomers—the first to be raised in a truly "toxified" world—have higher rates of birth defects, asthma, cancer, autism and a frightening range of other neurological illnesses from ADHD to mental retardation and other serious chronic illnesses, than previous generations. In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer, talks to Alice Shabecoff to discuss her book, Poisoned for Profit: The Toxic Assault on our Children. If you would like to learn what you can do to protect yourself and your children from these toxic assaults, stay tuned! Bio: Alice Shabecoff is co-author with her husband Philip of Poisoned for Profit: The Toxic Assault on our Children. She is a member of the Board of Directors of Birth Defect Research for Children. She served in the 1970s as executive director of the National Consumers League, the country's oldest consumer organization, and in the 1980s as founder and executive director of the nonprofit Community Information Exchange, a nonprofit information service for the community development sector. As a freelance journalist, Alice's articles focusing on parent and consumer issues have appeared in the New York Times, the Washington Post, and numerous magazines and journals in the United States and overseas.
If you didn’t hear our show last week, we talked about social media and how it helped the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge – and what a great fundraiser it was. We’re continuing our discussion regarding fundraising social media by demonstrating it, with a group that we have become involved with: Kottages 4 Kids, a cause focused on helping children in Lusaka, Zambia, and partnering with Kids Alive International. Special guest Stephen Shattuck of Bloomerang, a non-profit customer relationship system for donator management provides his advice.
This week on Edge of the Web Radio, sponsored by the Marketing Technology Blog, we discuss the latest marketing technology on the web. We frequently have leading marketers and the founders of marketing technology companies that we discuss these platforms with. Every week we provide guidance to marketing professionals - whether you're running your own company or you're a CMO at an international corporation - we always have information that you can use to increase the performance of your online marketing.
with Mike Michalowicz (http://www.mikemichalowicz.com)
What if money were not the driving force of your life as an entrepreneur business? Who and what would you be as a business person if you had systems in place that actually allowed you be more profitable. We are welcoming Mike back to the show with his latest book – Profit First to have him share his insights though his many years as an entrepreneur.
On this episode of Conversations in the Zone, I'm chatting with Gregg Pawlowski. Gregg's passion is to equip non-profit leaders to fully fund their mission. He's worked with organizations across the country to increase their fundraising capacity, helping to raise millions of dollars to increase mission impact. As a fundraising coach, consultant, trainer and speaker, he specializes in fundraising and leadership development, having served scores of successful leaders in the non-profit and for profit sectors.
His diverse background is a blend of over 30 years of non-profit and business executive leadership experience, leading organizations to higher performance. Combining his passion and experience with being a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), he is uniquely qualified to help leaders and their organizations achieve accelerated fundraising results. He is the founder of BreakThru Fundraising and works with a broad variety of faith-based and community non-profits across the country. He also served as a Leadership Coach in the MBA and Executive MBA programs at the Terry College of Business at the University of Georgia.
Born in Buffalo, New York, Gregg loves to learn, having attended Rochester Institute of Technology's School of Business and countless seminars and workshops. He is very happily married to his wife Josie, has six adult children and nine grandchildren, and resides in Sugar Hill, Georgia. He enjoys family time, being a handyman, reading, hiking and backpacking.
For more information about Gregg and the work he loves, visit http://www.breakthrufundraising.com.
"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." ~ Oprah Winfrey
Dr. Minette Riordan is a serial entrepreneur, author and coach who successfully built an award-winning, 6-figure multi-media publishing company targeting families in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.
Minette’s secret to success is not about winning a numbers game, but playing the people game: cultivating an attitude of curiosity and openness that will quickly help you attract clients and fans.
Minette's passion and joy come from helping her clients find the information, tools and inspiration they need to succeed. She is living proof that you can have it all: a successful business, healthy marriage and happy kids!
Minette lives in Santa Barbara, California with her husband, Brad and her two children, ages 15 and 12. When she isn’t working on her business, she loves to make art, drink red wine and take long walks on the beach. You can find out more via her website, and please connect with Minette via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Concluding our series tonight with a discussion on the collective list of hardships imposed upon Black America and its relationship to a healthy and profitable capitalistic dominant society. From economic budget cuts to exaggerated criminal sentences, is this a blueprint for profit by systematic erasure of Black America? Join in tonight at 10:30 pm EST by calling 347-327-9967.
Author and Profit Centered Selling coach, Bob Rickert joins us to talk about his new book, "Profit Heroes". If you're a business owner or salesperson, profitability is your goal and major concern. Bob shares a new paradigm of selling to create maximum profitability for the client, the provider company and the sales professional.
Known as The Empress of Empowerment, Amethyst Wyldfyre is a Multidimensional Visionary who is passionate about serving conscious entrepreneurs and visionary agents of change who want to LEAP fearlessly into their highest level of service to the world and who want to profit handsomely from following their purposeful path.
Her international client roster includes NY Times Best Selling Authors, Hay House Radio Show Hosts, and many of the leading visionary women in the coaching industry as well as a few very wise men. An award winning entrepreneur for decades, she’s traveled all over the United States speaking and teaching and has been featured in the major media multiple times. She developed an international following on the internet for her own radio show Blazing Forth The Light and has created a wide variety of digital products to serve and empower. She’s especially passionate about helping women to find their voice, fearlessly speak their truth and feel worthy of wealth!
This is the "call to arms" that is transofrming selling. Your buyers want you to be their hero, their champion who drives profit and is an earnings contributor.
Learn from author and sales trainer Bob Rickert what it means to drive profit as a seller, supplier or service provider. He'll explain how to modify your sales language, tailor your sales approach and amplify your voice by putting profit at the heart of every customer conversation.
Deb Calvert, your on-air sales coach, will chat live with listeners during the broadcast and put callers directly in touch with her guest. If you have questions for Deb and Bob before this broadcast, you can e-mail them to email@example.com
CONNECT! Online Radio for Selling Professionals equips sellers to make and sustain connections with their buyers. Join us this week and every week to cut out continuances, put an end to pending and stop stalling out in sales.
Today's show 8.21.14
On the August 21st, a broadcasting of the Loisirslit’s Non-Profit Thursday Radio Show benefiting local and national non-profits. In addition to showcasing some of our city’s brightest movers and shakers in literacy, arts, theatre, music, fashion, and healthy living. Our guests today include Lloyd Dennis of Silverback Society, this is an organization that develops the capacity to recruit, train, motivate, support, coordinate and build teams of volunteers to serve in schools, here in NOLA and perhaps across America to help break the cycle of poverty and violence that is the result of un-led children.
Additionally, we have the honor of chatting with Gordon Russell of The New Orleans Advocate. Mr. Russell is the managing editor of investigations at The New Orleans Advocate and was part of a Pulitzer Prize-winning team that covered Hurricane Katrina. Also joining Loisirslit today is KatzKouture’s Kathleen Pichon. Kathleen Pichon is a Stylist who considers herself to be “Challenging, Fashionista, Intriguing,& Glamorous.” Our theatre spotlight is Director of Operations Eric Kullander from Southern Theatres.
And today we are accompanied with our talented guest co-host Eileen Carter and our resident band and Dj BLacK PeaRl.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (99 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (48 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (19 chatters)
- churchfolk (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (0 chatters)