SORT BY Relevancy
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. Many people spend more time planning their vacation than their life.Your life plan should cover your vision and your personal, professional, and self-development priorities and goals. It doesn’t matter whether you are 20 or 65 a life plan is key to living your best life now with intention and purpose. Regard your life plan as a work in process. Don’t shoot for perfect—that day will never come. it is a living document. You will revise it as necessary, always fine-tuning, always tweaking. Realign your priorities as needed. Earlier in my life, my children were a high priority. Friends were a lower priority. Community service wasn’t even on the list. Now that has changed. This is natural. You have to adjust your priorities as circumstances change. Be flexible—while remaining true to your values. Review your life often. It is not a document you finish and then file away. The key to implementation is visibility. You must review your life plan on a regular basis. Revise your life plan quarterly. Plans are only useful if they are relevant. Your circumstances can change quickly. Your action plans must shift accordingly. That’s why I recommend getting away for a half-day to day-and-a-half on a quarterly basis. Use part of this time to review your life plan and revise it. We refer to this as the Reflect and Refine Stage of the 4r program. Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
We provide simple, soul-delicious ideas, techniques, and solutions that will awaken your life,guide and resource your path to transformation, have you unstuck, resistance free, moving forward in the creation of your best life now.
Life stuck on autopilot or just stuck we can help with strategic life planning, eliminating limiting beliefs, personal branding.If well and just need support and accountability assistance we can deliver. If grieving or in recovery we can help you move forward with proven results.Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
Episode #1 Welcome to Marketing Tips and Tricks. Today I just want to get the party started. I may do these everyday or once a week, but the more interaction the more shows that will role out.
Today is just the beginning. There will be special guest along ther way so subscribe and follow this channel and send in your questions
Home Food Production!
American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this week's episode, Mike interviews Steven Biggs. Steven Biggs is a journalist and author specializing in gardening, farming, and food production.
As a life-long gardener, he has gardened wherever he’s lived, planting allotment gardens, container gardens, indoor gardens, and gardens in the overgrown backyards of rental houses. His earliest garden memory is stealing a carrot from his Baba’s prized vegetable garden. He encourages his three young children to steal as many carrots as they want from his garden.
Along with studying horticultural science at the University of Guelph, he has worked in greenhouse and nursery production, plant propagation, biological controls, horticultural supplies, and farm marketing.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Ron Reck (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Derek Davis (3 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- joeyhurt (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)