SORT BY Relevancy
We will share what I believe are the 3 tips to remember when building your brand. 1. Cultivate and manage your relationships 2.Think First- life can change on a second and 3 How to manage social media. The series has been about living into your personal brand lens in and offline more authentically. If you missed the first part of this series , Personal Power Branding: A heart Journey listen here. Using Dr. Hubert Rampersad, 4 step model to create an authentic personal brand we will look at Shelley’s brand statement and how to use Rampersad model to create , build, and promote your brand. Personal Branding is about loving yourself, loving others, and loving what you do. Authentic Personal Branding is a journey towards a happier and more successful life. Your Personal Brand should emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. Your Personal Brand should always reflect your true character, and should be built on your values, strengths, uniqueness, and genius.” If you have yet to do this work you can go to our website and download The New and Reawakened You-A 7 Day Self- Guided Retreat. It’s free and once you finish it you can request your free life coaching session. Dr. Hubert Rampersad model helps you walk authentically in your own shoes and build a trusted image of yourself that you want to project in everything you do.We can help Today Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 847.428.6933.
Dee Booth will share her top requested money tips! From Budgeting to Couponing, all money topics can be discussed within reason. Dee Booth is a Money Coach that schedules one on one slots and planning sessions with her clients. Using this time allows listeners to ask questions as a complimentary rate!
Today on "24 Holiday Tips for Savvy Homeowners" I will be talking with my guest Helen Hodgson.
Are you relaxed enough to enjoy the holidays?
Everyone loves the holidays but often we (women) try to do too much. It’s easy to end up so exhausted we don’t enjoy ourselves. That’s why we’re hosting experts to share 24 holiday tips to help you re-balance how you spend your time and money during this holiday season. We hope you enjoy these tips about replacing holiday stress with relaxation and gratitude for the things you have.
To read more about Helen's interview click here.
Be sure to grab my free gift for you here.
Today listners of Blog Talk Radio and its Affiliate, Cipher 360 Radio, has the honor of hearing a candid interview with the Production Crew of Push Comes To Shove, the movie. Push Comes to Shove is adapted from the bestselling and award-winning novel by Oasis. So if you are interested in how the key members of the crew came together, their roles in creating a quality film, their collective vision, and how and when it is all going down, then tune in to Cipher 360 radio tonight with your host Oasis and Silence.
Today Laura Theodore the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Heather Lounsbury, L.Ac. who is a leading healthcare advisor and acupuncturist. We’’ talk about her new book Fix Your Mood with Food and get tips on how to 'fix one's mood' over the stressful winter holiday season! SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian premieres on the CREATE NETWORK on December 11, 2014 and is full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals! Check local listings near you. Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s cookbooks are now available! Heather Lounsbury, L.Ac. is a leading healthcare advisor and acupuncturist. Her elevating book, Fix Your Mood with Food, uses the methods practiced in Chinese medicine to improve mood naturally. By focusing on the whole individual—rather than an isolated condition or weakness—it is intended to treat and heal the entire body. As a well-respected physician and vegan spokesperson, Heather’s unique holistic approach to healing encompasses all aspects of her patients’ needs, allowing for the best possible results. Heather has worked with many award-winning celebrities over the past decade including Rainn Wilson, Coldplay, Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott, Korn, Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- carsonscorner (6 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)