SORT BY Relevancy
Autonnette McLaughlin is talking with us about the need for a Virtual Assistant (VA) when growing your business. So one might ask, why do I need a Virtual Assistant and what can a person in this field bring to the table for my business. Well, let's ask Autonnette since she is the Virtual Assistant and this has become her passion to assist business owners in stepping out of the box. Her virtual consulting business, MBS Administrative Services showcases the talents of business owners from around the world.
Well, aren't we special to welcome a real live producer of music on the Voice of Joy as our guest for this session. There is a lot more to singing and getting your CD heard and noticed. Call in and get your questions on the songs you want to record answered up front by a professional who has the information you need. Some of the most outstanding musicians use this music company and that includes the Voice of Joy, Pastor Yolanda. Yep, thanks to Legacy Production the songs you hear me singing on this broadcast are licenced by Legacy Production.. Who knows the next CD produced by you could be presented right here on the Voice of Joy. The Voice of Joy Ministry is a Gospel broadcast and welcomes your songs and/or sermons. Don't you want to be heard on the Voice of Joy.? I would love to hear and share your ministry on the Voice of Joy. 1 888 342 0407. Legacy Production thanks you for your interest. I thank you for listening today.
Administrative management is the heart of any business. Without proper administrative systems in place your business is in danger of experiencing professional nightmares that can be avoided. Join us tonight as we chat with Shayna M. Boston of BostonFirst Administrative Management Services about choosing the right time to hire a Virtual Assistant.
MICHAEL CORENBLITH (Production Designer) most recently designed Craig Gillespie’s upcoming film “The Finest Hours”, starring Chris Pine and Casey Affleck. He also recently worked on Disney’s comedy “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day”, directed by Miguel Arteta. Last year Corenblith reunited with filmmaker John Lee Hancock on his highly-anticipated period film “Saving Mr. Banks” after having designed the productions for his two previous directorial efforts -- the Oscar®-nominated best picture “The Blind Side” and his 2004 epic retelling of the battle for Texas independence, “The Alamo". For his period recreations on “Saving Mr. Banks,” Corenblith earned his fourth Excellence in Production Design nomination from the Art Directors Guild and a pair of nominations for his vivid depictions of 1906 Australia and 1961 Hollywood from the San Diego and Phoenix Critics Societies.In addition to his ongoing association with Hancock, Corenblith has also enjoyed a long-standing collaboration with Ron Howard, having designed such films as “Apollo 13,” “Ransom,” “Edtv,” “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and “Frost/Nixon.” He earned two Academy Award® nominations during his tenure with Howard “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” and his recreation of the 1970 doomed Apollo moon launch in the epic space adventure, “Apollo 13.”In addition to the Oscar® nominations, Corenblith also won the British Academy Award (BAFTA) for “Apollo 13” and received a pair of nominations for “Excellence in Production Design” from the Society of Motion Picture and Television Art Directors for “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and “Frost/Nixon.” You can email your questions to email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @123Film
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: Why Haven't You Hired An Assistant?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
Today listners of Blog Talk Radio and its Affiliate, Cipher 360 Radio, has the honor of hearing a candid interview with the Production Crew of Push Comes To Shove, the movie. Push Comes to Shove is adapted from the bestselling and award-winning novel by Oasis. So if you are interested in how the key members of the crew came together, their roles in creating a quality film, their collective vision, and how and when it is all going down, then tune in to Cipher 360 radio tonight with your host Oasis and Silence.
Mary E., welcomes Michigan City, Indiana's Footlight Theater's Leading Man, Jeremiah Souza to ArtSees Diner, for this up-close and personal interview about their upcoming, Indiana premiere of "Consider the Oyster." Directed by John Avila Dds, produced by Eric Helmken.
“Consider the Oyster” is showing Feb. 6-8 and 12-15. Tickets are $12, on Thursdays $10.
Curtain is at 7:30 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays. Doors open 45 minutes prior to curtain.
Reservations will be held until 15 minutes prior to curtain unless secured by the presentation of a Footlight Season Gift Card or by prior payment in full. Reservations are recommended and may be made by calling 219-874-4035 or at www.footlightplayers.org. A 2-for-1 coupon is available for opening night on the website, as well as a 2 for $20 coupon available for Valentine’s Day, Feb. 14.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (22 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Rifleman (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Quagmire America (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (8 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The Program Returns (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The American Republic (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Ladies of Light Radio (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)