SORT BY Relevancy
What would you do if you’re a film maker and everything is fine at first and suddenly things begin to take a turn for the worst! What would you do if you’re attacked, would you stay and continue the trip? Now, this move is not for sensitive viewer and you must be over 18 to view. This movie at first seems light hearted and fun, but make sure you watch the film all the way through before you pick up the phone. Tune in for Movies to Love Indie films for a deep discussion of Sorgoi Prakov film. You don’t want to miss this! Sunday at 6:30 pm.
What do you do when all is what you see in a neighborhood that traps you? Your parents have issues; you have to go live with your grandparents. Life for Kaydee seems to just disappear right before his eyes. Under suspicions for just being who you are, what is life really going to be like for you? Does it really make you think? Tune in for Movies to Love for a discussion on Menace II Society Sunday at 6:30pm. Let’s go Deep this month.
In the sixth episode of Sitting Around Talking Movies Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli talk about new movies on demand such as "Love and Mercy," Time Out of Mind" and "Cooties." Bill Bregoli and Bill McCuddy tell stories about meeting the real Brian Wilson and wonder aloud if Richard Gere is the most stylish homeless man in the movies. The guys also talk about The Late Show with Stephen Colbert which may only be a week old but that doesn't stop them from giving a progress report. Oh, and there's a brief appearance by Kai the Social Media Guy who somehow managed to squeeze into our tiny studio.
In this premiere episode New York film ciritics Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli discuss what's going on at the movies this week. In particular the focus is on "Rikki and the Flash" and its star Meryl Streep. Other subjects include Amy Schumer and her film "Trainwreck" as well as new movies avialable On Demand.
In this episode of Sitting Around Talking Movies Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli are joined by Justine Browning as they talk about the new Ridley Scott space adventure "The Martian." And speaking of "The Martian" Bill bregoli has clips of Matt Damon, RIdley Scott and Jessica Chastain talking about making the film. Justine gives her view of "The Walk" and we also talk about new DVD and Blu Ray releases "Spy" and "Entourage." And we also talk about the new On Demand films "Manhattan Romance" and "The Connection." And just for good measure we wonder about the future of movie theaters in this age of flat-screens and cell phones.
Naughty, Naughty, Naughty. This was a very bad month in movies. Between, big bad mama, hell on wheels, and Cleopatra Jones, how bad did you see yourself. These movies really engaged the mind to what independent films are all about creating a moment in place and time. These movies give the viewer an escape to become the fantasy in the film. It gives the chance to see, feel, and think it. Of course some of it we don’t want to act it out. Films give that escape and I will tell you why is good and not so good, along with recapping this months shows. New time! Tune in Sundays at 6:30 pm for movies to love Indie Films. I bet you've been naughty, maybe nice?
On this episode of Sitting Around Talking Movies Niel Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli talk about the new Robert DeNiro - Anne Hathaway comedy "The Intern" and Bill Bregoli has interview clips from both stars. And the guys talk about what's it's like to interview DeNiro (not easy) and they ask why people hate Anne Hathaway. The guys also talk about "Ashby" and a documentary about designer Yves St. Laurent. And speaking of documentaries, they discuss "Drunk, Stoned, Brilliant, Dead," the new film about the National Lampoon and Bill Bregoli tells how he actually got published in the magazine.
In this fourth Episode of Sitting Around Talking Movies Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli discuss People, Places, Things and Aloha which are now available On Demand as well as some new documentaries - one about The Who and another about comedian Barry Crimmins. They also go over a list of best movies by female directors and they discuss Regal Cinema's new policy of searching moviegoers' bags in theaters. Bill McCuddy also talks about a new law brought about from a tragedy that happened to Stephen Colbert. So a lot is covered in just a half-hour of your time.
In this fifth episode of Sitting Around Talking Movies Neil Rosen, Bill McCuddy and Bill Bregoli discuss the quirky little independent film "The Sleepover," the apocalyptic "Z for Zaharia," and the latest Alex Gibney documentary "Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine." The guys also go over the summer of 2015's hits and misses and wonder why some so-so movies became mega-hits while some movies thought of as "flops" weren't really all that bad. They also digress now and then and tell some stories about the legendary director (and wine salesman) Orson Welles.
We will be discussing the 1996 movie a time to kill. Fans of the movie can call into or email the show and tell there memories and opinion of this movie. We will also be discussing how this movie stand up to other crime drama movies. And i will be giving my opinion of this movie. the number to call is (855)-862-7234 or email@example.com You can follow movies we really like on twitter @MWRLPodcast or follow movies we really like podcast on facebook.
We will be discussing the 1985 stephen king movie Silver Bullet. Fans of the movie can call or email there opinions and memories of the movie. And we will discuss were it stands as a werewolf movie compared to other werewolf movies since then and should there be a remake of it or not.
So last week, the 3 AMovIeGOerS revealed the first part of their best of the year lists with numbers 20-11, so tonight, they reveal their top 10 lists for the best movies of 2015! Join in for lively discussion and film clips as Jamey, Jason, and Garney celebrate the best cinematic achievements of this past year.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (116 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (42 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (29 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (26 chatters)
- AJC Radio (21 chatters)
- Ron March Show (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Dream1 (10 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (0 chatters)