SORT BY Relevancy
Join us this week as we welcome the fast rising pop band, Like the Movies. From the very first hook this Energetic pop sound is so infectious you'll have it stuck in your head for the remainder of the day. Like the Movies has a blend of just the right pop lyrics, energy and song structure, you'll be singing along. Hailing from Orlando, FL., “Like the Movies” was formed in February of 2012 but band members Chris Ganoudis and Nick Davila have been performing together since 2008. As they began to create the LTM sound, they headed to Nashville and started working on new music. The band released their first EP during the Summer of 2013. They have experienced success on the East Coast in the past opening for "Sugar Ray" and numerous stops including the Florida Music Festival, Hard Rock LIve, and House of Blues. In 2013 LTM was on tour and played in support of The Summer Set, We The Kings, The Ready Set, Breathe Carolina, We Are the In Crowd, GO Radio and more. The duo's latest effort "Boys Like U" in which they teamed up with pop artist Ali Brustofski, is available now on iTunes. We will talk to them about their upcoming schedule, get a behind the scenes look at their music, feature their latest songs, and ask them to share their message for the troops. Please be sure to visit Like the Movies at http://www.likethemoviesband.com/ and spread the word. Fans are welcome to call in and speak live with with them during the show (718) 766-4193 If you would like to participate in the live chat during the show, you must sign up on the show site first and then log in during the show. More great music for a really great cause! And as always we will give shout outs to our deployed military listeners. Be sure to join us, Sunday 7/13/2014 at 4 PM EDT! Our message to the troops....WE do what we do, because YOU do what you do.
Miracle [noun]: a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency.
Mantra [noun]: a sound, word, or phrase that is repeated by someone who is praying or meditating; a word or phrase that is repeated often or that expresses someone's basic beliefs
A mantra is simply the phrase, prayer, curse or other thought your mind repeats, over and over, often subconsciously, anytime you are faced with powerful emotions from...
Potentially devastating prospects,
the death of a dream or the loss of something or someone you love,
or any extreme negative or positive emotion.
Facing flood waters today herself (Warroad, MN), we are re-airring this popular show from January. During this hour you'll learn how to master your mantras, replacing old, unhealthy mantras with new, powerful ones as international mentor and success coach, Marnie Swedberg, shares her Top 12, Biblically-Based, Miracle-Producing Mantras and teaches you how to use each, and create your own, to enjoy your best life possible. www.Marnie.com
Join The Forkchop and his friends as they discuss this weeks latest and greatest topics in all forms of entertainment and pop culture. This week, our good friend and movie fanatic D Scott Hill stops by for a lively conversation about the latest movies out in theaters.
Are these movies about zombies warning us, if so how? What about all these movies on artificial intelligence? Are these movies trying to tell us something deeper than the surface? Why so many movies on the end of times or catastrophic events? We are going to dig deeper into these movies too see what they are trying to tell us.
in The Bible
In this particular broadcast I will talk about the importance of us who are the people of the book(saved) producing for the Most High's glory. Most are consumers, they do not produce anything. In the biblical faith, many attempt to be the same way. Many claim to be saved, but there is no power in their lives. They are like working class people-relying merely on a job, and spending all of what they get on nothing. This broadcast is a rallying call for us to be THE MOST HIGH's voice and to produce programs, ministries and operations for his glory.
On this weeks show we are going to discuss our Top 25 movies that came out in the 2000s. So for those that don't know it will be from 2000-2009. Will it be Harry Potter, Star Wars, Bad Santa, Elf, Oceans Eleven, Dukes of Hazzard, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, or Transporter. These are our Top movies not Grossing, not Best Picture, it is what we like. Listen in Saturday 6/7/14 at 9pm pst and call us at 646-929-0636 to tell us your Top Movies.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Ms Blue (22 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Are You Serious1 (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Inviting Love (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- PatriotWatchdog (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (3 chatters)
- MOMO B (3 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (3 chatters)
- righteoushustle (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- Nu Blak Order Bpc Radio (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Jamie and Loco Project (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TheWriteStuff (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (0 chatters)
- Dina Deon (0 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)