SORT BY Relevancy
The Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation Procurement Section in Washington, DC is one of the tops in purchase order spending with $53 million in goods and services procured through purchase orders this year.
Part of FBI's Finance Division, responsible for the overall coordination and administration of the FBI's budgetary and fiscal matters, financial planning, voucher and payroll matters, and property and procurement activities supporting the FBI's criminal investigative, national security, counterterrorism and law enforcement support missions
Enought Small Talk! Is Your Company Getting PO'd? is the series that tells you what happens when federal agencies leverage purchase orders and special acquisition rules to procure billions of dollars in supplies and services.
Hosted by Guy Timberlake, Co-Founder of The American Small Business Coalition, LLC
The American Small Business Coalition, LLC Copyright 2013
For those of you who have followed my Procurement Insights Blog, and tuned into my Pi Window show here on Blog Talk Radio you are probably all too familiar with the passion I have for all things procurement.
That being said it is rare that I have encountered someone whose passion for procurement either rivals or perhaps even surpasses my own. After knowing Next Level Purchasing’s Charles Dominick for many years, I can say with confidence that he is one of those individuals.
As a result, when Charles tells us that his 2013 NLPA “Make Procurement Rock” Conference is guaranteed to be an event you can't afford to miss, I believe him!
Joining us today to tell us why is Charles Dominick.
OSDBU Procurement Conference Apple Capital Group, Inc, is a commercial finance company that specialize in asset based loan program in the US and Canada. For more information, check out our website at http://www.applecapitalgroup.com or call use at 866-611-7457. Check out our daily small business blog by http://blog.applecapitalgroup.com
At many large organizations, procuring marketing services is more than just a to-do item for procurement officers to check off their to-do sheets. It’s practically a job in itself. Mike Inman knows this all too well. A current instructor and partner at TableForce, a negotiating training agency, Mike knows the ins and outs of negotiating with marketing teams to get on the same page when it comes to making big purchasing decisions – and we mean, millions, sometimes billions of dollar
Learn how to establish and win government and corporation procurement business contracts. Guest: Nelson Nigel Bio: Nelson Nigel studied all aspects of construction management at Columbia University and Pace University and, received further training at Turner Construction and Bovis Land Lease with Medger Evans College. In 2008, he earned the NYC Small Business Admistration's "Young Entrepreneur of the Year" award. Nigel has appeared on CNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, Yaho
The need for support of the procurement of innovation by the European Commission is a strongly supported policy option to deliver innovation across the European Union, driven by the demand of public procurement budgets of Member States. The feasibility study shows there is support for such a policy to be launched and that it should have both top-down and bottom-up instruments or modalities to support procurement including actual procurements of innovative goods and services. The above excerpt
In traditional models, procurement has always been an internal wing of a company, but with processes becoming ever more complex and the marketplace that much more competitive, could the most cost-effective solution for many businesses be to outsource?
I caught up with Mark Masterson, Senior Director of Sales at GEP and chair of one of the sessions at CPO Roundtables in June to find out more.
The Hutchinson Report welcomes special guest Joe Jordan the Administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy (O.F.P.P). Mr. Jordan discusses the government spending of taxpayer money and the role the O.F.P.P plays in the allocation of taxpayer money throughout government agencies.
What should small business owners do after a government shutdown? Our guest, Desmond Brown, Director of OSDBU for the Office of Personnel Management will provide tips for procuring government contracts as a small business and what to do to protect yourself against a federal shutdown. Airs live today on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 on Disrupt Radio at 11:30AM CST/ 12:30PM EST.
Nordic Capital is a group of private equity funds focusing primarily on investments in the Nordic region. There’s about 24 in the portfolio right now and Luvatais one of those, focused on the metals environment, specifically copper. With commodities costs rising on almost all fronts, their procurement challenges are far from unique - but coming from a relatively small company, their solutions have to be truly 'out of the box' to make sure they keep up with their more heavyweigh
Rohn A. Rose President of Install it All Technologies will discuss with the team, protecting your small business domain and IT accounts. Install it All Technologies provides a wide range of professional, friendly, affordable computer support services and consulting. Install it All Technologies also provide services and consulting on an as-needed or project basis. We also provide maintenance contracts and support plans for residential & small businesses with multiple computers.
Install It All Technologies delivers proactive maintenance services through our flat-rate IT Support Service. Designed to reduce your costs, increase your profits and mitigate your business risks, we partner with you as your Virtual CIO and IT Department, allowing you to focus on running your business, not your technology.
Our relationship begins with evaluating your current state of technology, including infrastructure, hardware and line-of-business applications and Vendors. We work with you to identify your critical business processes, pain points and vulnerabilities, and perform a threat analysis to determine your business risks. Completing this process allows us to design a Technology Plan that aligns with your long-term business goals.
We become an extension of your business, and true Partner. Because our Service Plan is based on a flat monthly fee allowing you the ability to budget your IT costs annually, we assume both the financial and technical risks in our relationship, fueling our commitment to continuously identify and deliver solutions that improve your efficiencies and reduce downtime - as a true Partner should.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (19 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (15 chatters)
- 62196 (12 chatters)
- BTK Radio (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (10 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- StarChasr (7 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- GodKiller (7 chatters)
- 63504 (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Hockey Craze Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (4 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- Positive Controversy (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Real Good Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- civilalert (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- SirTemplar (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)