SORT BY Relevancy
If you haven't seen the demonstrations taking place on Interstate overpasses, you may see one this weekend.
Thousands of Americans are taking to highway overpassess to express displeasure with the president, and to call for his impeachment.
We'll have an insider's look at this grassroots movement on this Friday's Don and Doug.
Today I'll discuss the possible filing of articles of impeachment against Barack Obama, The food stamp "glitch" that ended in riots, Bob Costas ranting about the Washington Redskins, a little bit of history, and Miley Cyrus... Tune in!
The president and his administration seem to steer farther and farther from reality and accountability. Whether DC elites are ready to move forward or not, is it time for "we the people" to make the case for impeachment?
We also want to ask what things you may be doing to publicly express displeasure with the Obama regime.
Friday's Don and Doug will also look at a mix of comments and incidents that should have us all outraged. Democrats walking out before the member of a Benghazi mom addresses a congrssional committee, Diane Feinstein wants to pick and choose who gets editorial protection from Eric Holder's DOJ, passing out copies of the US Constitution apparently requires pre-arranged permission on at least one college campus....
And a debt ceiling showdown is around the corner. But don't worry, Obama says raising it isn't the same as increasing the debt.
Don and Doug go live at 1:00 pm Friday here on BTR
Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment has a simple goal. The removal of the corrupt and criminal president of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama.
The Terror Threat which supposedly targeted US embassies Obama issued had "No Basis In Fact" according to high-ranking Yemeni security official.
Obama family pet dog flew separately in Air Force helicopter to family vacation on Martha's Vineyard, of course at taxpayer expense!
President Barack Obama should be impeached!. Do I believe it should happen now. Not if we want to actually see him removed from office. Obama does not want to be, but if he knew that he was going to be impeached, he would rather have it happen now than in 2015. January 3, 2015 is a crucial date for freedom-loving Americans. This is the day that the next new crop of U.S. Senators will start their terms. This also happens to be the first chance we truly have with impeachment proceedings that are not doomed to certain failure. The truth is that in 2013 Obama could quite possibly be “impeached” but he would never be convicted and removed from office, because the Senate is controlled by his crony Democrats. With the Benghazi terrorist attack back in the spotlight I think that most conservatives are at least open to the idea that the evidence is there. “Impeachment” is not guilt. An impeachment is like an indictment. So if it happens before 2015 where the Senate is controlled by the Democrats, it is likely that if the impeachment process was started in 2013 and it was allowed to go forward, then it would probably be due to a set up to appear to the public that it was happening and that the Senate would throw it out and the impeachment then could be thrown in the Republicans faces and dealing them a blow before 2014 election time. Even if all Republicans in the Senate vote to convict (including RINO's Mcain and Graham) which is not certain, it would still wind up a miserable failure in the Senate. So if the House impeaches in 2013, I don’t want you to see it as heroic because it is not; it would be dealing a fatal blow to the impeachment attempt.
Today The Indiegenous Services will discuss the many ways Due Process is used. How does a violation of Due Process happen and how to win a case using it.
Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all of the legal rights that are owed to a person. Typically, "Due process" means 1) NOTICE, generally written, but some courts have determined, in rare circumstances, other types of notice suffice.Notice should provide sufficient detail to fully inform the individual of the decision or activity that will have an effect on his/her rights or property or person. 2) right to GRIEVE (that being the right to complain or to disagree with the governmental actor/entity which has decision making authority) and 3) the right to APPEAL if not satisfied with the outcome of the grievance procedure.
The Matthew Brower Show is glad to welcome James Neighbors to the Thursday night show. James is the founder of Overpasses for Obama's Impeachment. We will be talking about his efforts to wake up the public to the scandal plaguing Obama's administration. James will be joining us at 10:00 PM ET on the show but make sure to join us at 9:30 PM ET for co host Barry Secrest and I as we break down news and views you can use! The show can be heard live or anytime at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thematthewbrowershow/2013/08/02/the-matthew-brower-show-with-barry-secrest
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (11 chatters)
- Enfinity 1 Wrestling (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (8 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (7 chatters)
- WVIPW (6 chatters)
- Patriot Come Lately (5 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (4 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (4 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (4 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (4 chatters)
- CeciliaKuellmer (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (2 chatters)
- Angels in the Buff (2 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (1 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Firefly Willows LIVE (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Perspectives0 (1 chatters)
- TheNancyLockhartShow (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- The Motor Mouth Mosley Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Word of Love and Faith (1 chatters)
- 5heZone Radio (0 chatters)
- Just Me Magazine (0 chatters)