SORT BY Relevancy
The President has laid out a plan for America's jobless. The President's moves actually has been more than any I've ever witnessed of any President. Jobseekers, the job search ball is in your court.
2014 is the year of an Economic Boom for America. Believe it. Achieve it.
During the State of the Union Address, President Obama said 2014 is the year of jobs and the economy. You, the unemployed must make it happen.
Corporations have agreed to hire the long term unemployed.
The President has asked government to hire more people.
By executive order, federal jobs have received a raise in minimum wage.
The President is working for an increase in federal minimum wages.
Now the President is working in increasing overtime pay for workers.
There is nothing more other than for job seekers to take advantage of job opportunities. Job seekers must bring equality into our commuities across America. All necessary tools are in place. The only thing left is for job seekers to move forward in proactive manners. Proactive decision making is required, rather than reactive decision making. Learn here, today how to be proactive and get hired in less than 30 days.
When was the last time you took a real vacation? I don’t mean the last time you sat in an exotic location chained to your laptop and cell phone while your family had fun around you, but when was the last time you really took time off? If you can’t think of when that happened or it was so long ago it is just a fuzzy memory you are not alone! Today we are talking about proactivity. This is the part of productivity that lets you find balance between your personal and professional life. If you proactively prepare and train your staff, you get to leave the office. You get to go, knowing your business will keep on thriving. Basically, proactivity oil that keeps the gears from rusting and malfunctioning. It’s preventative maintenance. It is replacing a part before any malfunction. A huge part of being more proactive is training, making sure you have the right skills so that you can utilize even more creativity. You can train your staff and you must also train yourself! You can learn to function faster and more effectively so you are working smarter instead of harder. In just a few minutes I’ll be speaking with Howard Berg, an expert in training your mind to reach its greatest potential for learning.
This week we are talking about proactivity. This is the part of productivity that keeps you ahead of the curve to not only be more productive, but to be consistently productive. Proactivity is what allows you to “Move Up” to even greater heights of success!
Basically, proactivity is the oil that keeps the gears from rusting and malfunctioning. It’s preventative maintenance. It is replacing a part before any malfunction. It’s knowing where you want to go, anticipating changes and challenges, and having the groundwork laid before you even get there. This week I am joined by author and international phenomenon John Tschohl to talk about his newest book “Moving Up: A Step by Step Guide to Creating Your Success”.
Join Jennifer M Hatfield when she talks about breaking the cycle of negativity that sometimes plagues our teens who are struggling. Learn what being proactive means and how to help your teen develop this very important life skill.
Can't join the show live? No problem, just use the link below to get to the archive that is available immediately following the show.
Like what you hear? Please share it with others to help us spread the word!
Be sure to join the discussion at our active communities on FB and Twitter too.
Do you want to work with Jennifer? Visit her website for more information.
Signs and wonders including dreams are intended to give us guidance so we can navigate through life. Do you take a proactive or reactive perspective and attitude towards signs, wonders, dreams, and vision?
Correction: Mention of founder of Light for the Lost should be Sam Cochran not Benny Ferguson
Proactive Prepping With Special Guest Hal Anthony!
The Road Less Traveled!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
On this excursion we welcome special guest Hal Anthony from “Behind The Woodshed” to discuss myriad topics on how to be a Proactive Prepper!
He’s done an amazing amount of historical research into legal issues that particularly affect property rights and has developed methods of effectively challenging many of the governmental oppressions that come against people. We spent about 3 hours talking the other night about a number of things including the Bundy Ranch situation, which he has spend a little time evaluating and has developed a potential manner of addressing it that is quite similar to his past experience dealing with the US Forest Service and BLM.
Gary's Facebook - Here
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Welcome to Ladies First Radio with your hosts Mom2lildonnas and Dr Princess Odilia. Topic: Be Proactive, not Passive – If your doctor told you that you had an 80% chance or higher of developing a certain type of illness, what would you do?
Parents love their children and so when they see their kids struggle it's natural to want to jump in and help. BUT, this is not always helpful as it teaches them to rely on others to "save them".
Of course if your child is in physical danger - you move them out of the road first and then have the conversation - but this same rule doesn't always apply in other situations.
Helping our kids work through problems, rather than solving them for our kids means they are learning how to navigate life safely and successfully.
Join Inspirational speaker Dr Robyn Mills, www.RobynMills.com.au and
Parenting expert Dr Rosina McAlpine, www.DrRosina.com Life skills in 15 mins at a time
Help kids of all ages learn to be more proactive and think about the consequences of their actions - from toddler to teen!
Self reflect, look at yourself and ask some questions: What kinds of tasks do or don't come your way regularly? For example, at work, at home, during study etc. What kinds of tasks come in large groups? What kinds of tasks need attention when they arrive? Examine critically how you might perform those tasks more efficiently. Before the next rush: Create a plan, procedure,
Join me for Day 9 in the "Create a More Successful Life by December 1" series - by listening to each episode, you have the opportunity to invest a little time, some energy, and your commitment so that you can see results in just 21 days! No matter where you are in your life at this moment, you can create more success. Each day's broadcast will be short, so you can listen to it right away, no matter where you are, and provides immediately actionable steps to move you forward
in Self Help
Stacie Walker and guest Lillian Brummet talk about you living to be more proactive and positive in your business and your personal life. Lillian is an award-winning author and co-owner of the Brummet Media Group. She uses her many talents and skill sets to help business owners by creating audio and banner ads, graphic design, web design, book publishing services, and a long list of other services.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (14 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- AlimBey (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)