SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Ladies First Radio with your hosts Mom2lildonnas and Dr Princess Odilia. Topic: Be Proactive, not Passive – If your doctor told you that you had an 80% chance or higher of developing a certain type of illness, what would you do?
Self reflect, look at yourself and ask some questions: What kinds of tasks do or don't come your way regularly? For example, at work, at home, during study etc. What kinds of tasks come in large groups? What kinds of tasks need attention when they arrive? Examine critically how you might perform those tasks more efficiently. Before the next rush: Create a plan, procedure, checklist or routine to accomplish the task. Recruit and instruct others to assist with an urgent or large task. Try to prevent problems from ever arising. This means tackling possible failings in advance to prevent them from becoming a reality. Develop a mindset that looks to solve problems instead of dwelling on them.
Visit DakotaMeyer.com to find out what our favorite Marine is doing as a Veteran Proactive in Leadership! Read the Book "INTO THE FIRE" a autobiograpgy about Dakota Meyer and his experience as a young Marine in Afghanistan.
With growing numbers of cybercriminals and nation state actors intent upon stealing your electronic assets, disrupting your business operations and pilfering your intellectual property, you now need proactive strategies in place to mitigate risks that go beyond a traditional perimeter firewall. The most dangerous data theft threats are coming from the internal privileged user - not always the actual user, but often an external party that compromised a privileged user with Advance Persistent Threat (APT) tactics. Allowing privileged users, such as database, server, hypervisor, cloud infrastructure and storage admins, access to sensitive data unnecessarily increases the risk surface of your business and greatly simplifies an APT's mission of stealing your most valued data. In this podcast Caleb Barlow will be joined by Vormetric Executives: CEO Alan Kessler and CSO Sol Cates, and the 2BSecure President and Former Chief Information Security Officer, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Bob Bigman. We will discuss the latest data-theft trends and modern techniques to protect your data as close to the source as possible with data centric security and data firewalls across physical, virtual, private cloud and public cloud environments. The solution will include exploration of IBM InfoSphere Guardium products, encryption techniques, strong policy controls, and security intelligence.
Topics or interested parties may also include SafeNet, Trend Micro, Oracle, NTAP, VMware, AWS, Imperva customers using or considering TDE, FDE, volume encryption, privileged users access management (PAM), Database Account Monitoring (DAM), Vulnerability assessment tools, data discovery and data leak prevention (DLP) .
Learn about the importance of our needs/values and how they affect our lives.They can raise the value of our life by 90% and I think even more. Our needs are what regulate our feelings.
Guessing which need/value is or is not satisfied is what makes us happy or sad. I have simplified this explanation yet that is the way it is.
If you are hungry what need is not being satisfied? Yes, food.... If someone lies to you what need is not being satisfied? Yes, trust and dependability.
Learn how to use these need/values with your communication skills to make your relationships stronger and more connected.
This Sunday morning Angels On Air takes a look at positive proactive programs and projects that aim to protect children.Hear from Charles J. Stecker Jr., Founder of the International Child Abuse Prevention Task Force along with a panel of experts that speak to the value of activities which focus others on this critical cause.Learn how advocacy can ward off violence and a multitude of ways to get others involved...(while discovering who will be the 2014 Kross Kountry-4-Kids A Journey-4-Justice road captain). JOIN US! Tune in on Sunday morning, July 7, 2013 from 7:30 am to 8:30 am Pacific Time Zone / 8:30 am to 9:30 am Mountain Time Zone / 9:30 am to 10:30 am Central Time Zone / 10:30 am to 11:30 am Eastern Time Zone…call in and join Angels On Air with comments and questions at (714) 333-3301 Angels on Air is a weekly radio program which promotes public/private sector partnerships and volunteerism as meaningful methods of eliminating crimes against children. Supporting positive projects and efforts which help to create safer communities, where our children may grow to meet and exceed their potential. If you’re interested in having your organization, event or business featured during an Angels On Air episode please contact Kathleen Moore at 916-259-4396.Visit Army Of Angels on line at http://www.armyofangels.biz/
Communities United Against Police Brutality of Minneapolis is presently engaged in a proactive solution to stop police brutality. Minneapolis, similar to many municipalities around the country, is self insured for police brutality and misconduct claims. The bottom line of this arrangement results in taxpayers shouldering the financial bill for the acts of misconduct and brutality of rogue officers. Additionally, the cost is compounded because taxpayers are forced to continue paying the salaries of these criminal cops.
Still, despite the existence of overwhelming evidence of apparent wide spread police misconduct, police and city officials have shown a serious lack of political will to discipline or fire brutal cops:
For additional details go to CUAPB’s web site www.cuapb.org
CUAPB is proposing a charter amendment that would require officers to purchase their own professional liability insurance policy. Therefore an officer who committed repeated acts of misconduct would become uninsurable, and forfeit their eligibility to be employed as a police officer.
On Thursday May 9, 2013 at 6:00 PM eastern time, our guest will be Michele Gross, president of Communities United Against Police Brutality. Please join us for an informative discussion of this important issue.
in Self Help
Join us for our on going series "Life Isn't A Dress Rehersal." On this episode we will be discussing being proactive in your life. So much goes on in our individual lives, married lives, and just life in general. Everything from kids, family, career, friends, private time and more, keeps us going. It keeps us going so much that many of us start walking around like zombies and we forget how to "show up" and to be proactive in our lives. On this episode we wil
On March 16th, EEOC Commissioner Chai Feldblum joins The Proactive Employer Podcast to share information about the Agency's outreach and education programs aimed at assisting the employer community with EEO compliance. There are several new programs aimed specifically at areas of the employer community that are historically under-served, such as small businesses and new businesses. Dr. Thomas believes it is extremely important to reach out to this part of the community, stating "small
Taking a proactive stance on equal employment opportunity compliance is critical for businesses to succeed in the 21st Century. Too often we only think about EEO compliance after the fact - when a complaint is filed with the EEOC, when we receive a scheduling letter from the OFCCP, when litigation is commenced. Proactive compliance efforts not only lead to a reduction in legal expenses, regulatory fines, and the damage of negative publicity, they lead to improved business outcomes. In this ins
Dr. David Sewall's practice is part of BJC Medical Group of Missouri, a well-established, multi-specialty physician group. He specializes in general cardiology as well as angioplasty, atherectomy, cardiac catherizations, coronary and drug coated stents,and pacemakers. He will be talking about Proactive Tips for Maintaining an Aging Heart. 3015 North Ballas Road, St. Louis, Missouri 63131 USA (314) 996-5000 Trained at Boston University School of Medicine. Dr. Sewall did h
On this Saturday Episode of The Beautiful Butterfly Show we will be Discussing Prostate Cancer Awareness. Even in 2013 we have Men whom are still afraid to go to the doctor. Its time for us to start encouraging our Men to act on their Health.There are alot of venues offered to women for a number of issues , but when it comes to men's health, their issues are not really spotlighted. Tune into and be prepared to take notes on Prostate Screening, and Signs of Prostate Cancer!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (202 chatters)
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- NTEB (84 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (61 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (51 chatters)
- Websleuths (49 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (44 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (42 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (10 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- New Colony Network (9 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (9 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (8 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ARC Studies (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (6 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- MoodSwings (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- URBAN DIVA RADIO (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- kamau301 (0 chatters)