SORT BY Relevancy
Past TBA Chairmen Wes Hoskins, First Community Bank, Corpus Christi, and Vic Pierson, Moody National Bank, Galveston, share their insights on banking on the Texas Gulf Coast. They discuss disaster preparedness, the Texas Windstorm Insurance Association (TWIA) and lessons learned from Hurricane Ike. Interviewing them is TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. Compliance Alliance's Scott Daugherty provides his Compliance Question of the Week.
TBA Chairman Ignacio Urrabazo, President and CEO of Commerce Bank, Laredo, discusses border banking issues with TBA's General Counsel John Heasley. They discuss TBA's Non-Resident Alien lawsuit against Treasury, compliance challenges and opportunities available to banks doing business on the Texas-Mexico border. Brien O'Connor of Texas Bankers Insurance Agency answers the insurance question of the week.
Join the faculty of TBA's Management Development Program, Steve Ahlberg, Jackson Hataway and Juli Lynch, as they discuss leadership: how to cultivate and mold leaders and how to keep them engaged. They will also talk about their MDP program, which just graduated Class VI.
It is increasingly obvious to average Americans that banks have too much power in Washington. Not only has no major corporate criminal in the industry been convicted and punished, but the fines levied on banking corporations is a pittance compared to what they have stolen.What is the government's response? To place the very people responsible for destroying the US and world economies in charge of economic policy for the US. The derivative scheme continues, and the prospect of a disastrous crash that cannot be stopped by another bailout cannot prevent it.Learn what we can do to take power from the banksters and put it back in the hands of the People. Listen to Taking Back America at 9 AM on Tuesday, November when our guest will be Susan Harman of the Public Banking Institute. We will discuss how we can stop paying banksters to use our own tax money and keep them from gambling it away in the stock market casino, keeing the profits while expecting us to cover their bad bets.Know the truth and the truth will set you free.To subscribe to email notices and descriptions of future shows, hit the "follow" button here.
As parents, we all do whatever we can to ensure the optimal future health and well being of our children. Many parents to be are considering banking their childs umbilical cord blood, just incase an unforseen illness arises.
In this episode, Dawn will be joined by Marion Welch, who is a representative of Cryo-Cell International, to discuss cord blood banking and its possible benefits to your unborn child. Cryo-Cell has been storing stem cells since 1992, and has been an innovator in separating and preserving stem cells.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn more about this relatively new process which could potentially save your baby's life.
Sunday 15th September: This week we'll be interviewing Ellen Brown. Ellen is the author of a dozen books on finances and health and developed her research skills as an attorney practicing civil litigation in Los Angeles. In her most recent book, Web of Debt, Ellen turns her investigative skills to an analysis of the Federal Reserve and "the money trust." She shows how this private cartel has usurped the power to create money from the people themselves, and explains how we the people can get it back. If you've ever wondered how the banking system controls most of the people most of the time, this is one show you won't want to miss.
Join us from 2-4pm (EST) this Sunday 15th September as we examine the dark underbelly of the second oldest profession, which, in essence, appears to be not very different from the oldest.
Join Kathryn Kelly of the American Bankers Association as she discusses financial literacy and Get Smart About Credit Day. Hear from Penny Bynum of Cypress Bank about what her bank is planning for the event. Find out what Texas' future bank customers think about banks and credit cards. Also, TBA's Scott Daugherty will answer the Compliance Question of the Week.
ENVISION THIS: A BANKING ALTERNATIVE THAT LEADS US FROM AUSTERITY TO PROSPERITY
Our guest, Ellen Brown, is an attorney, president of the Public Banking Institute, and author of 12 books, including WEB OF DEBT. The back cover of its newly-released sequel, THE PUBLIC BANK SOLUTION tells us:
“Shock waves from one Wall Street scandal after another have completely disillusioned us with our banking system; yet we cannot do without banks. Nearly all money today is simply bank credit. Economies run on it, and it is created when banks make loans. The main flaw in the current model is that private profiteers have acquired control of the credit spigots. They can cut off the flow, direct it to their cronies, and manipulate it for personal gain at the expense of the producing economy...This book looks at the public bank alternative, and shows ...that it works admirably well, providing the key to sustained high performance for the economy and well-being for the people.”
Since the bail-in in Cyprus and the bankruptcy of Detroit, her message becomes crucial. “The Western banking system today has all the earmarks of a giant Ponzi scheme on the verge of collapse: a global credit crisis extorting massive bailouts from the taxpayers; a derivatives casino with a U.S. notional (or nominal) exposure of $300 trillion; governments refusing further bank bailouts; “bail in” policies in which the largest banks are being instructed to confiscate their depositors’ funds if necessary, in a last-ditch effort to keep their doors open...Fortunately, there is a safer, more sustainable way to design a banking system.”
Ellen will explain it to us. Please listen.
Also, please consider supporting this program with a contribution to ENVISION THIS, 41 Katherines Way, Sabattus, Maine 04280 so that we can improve sound quality and open an online discussion group for listeners and guests.
in Real Estate
The Power Is Now Headline News program is about Major Events in Real Estate, Banking and Default Services.
From helping you source business, getting your clients approved for loans, and closing your deals - The Power Is Now is committed to adding value to Real Estate professionals.
Listen to Desiree Patno break down the News Headlines and get to the back story of Real Estate experts to tell us what we should know, believe, or think about the latest headlines in Real Estate.
Quote: SHE Is Changing Real Estate™
Home prices continue to surprise, posting a double-digit annual gain in April Shadow Inventory Looms Large for GSEs, HUD Are Sellers Calling the Shots on Home Deals? Short sales may show up on credit reports as foreclosures Shifting market turns investors shy on housing. Contact Information:
Desirée Patno, President & CEO National Association of Women REO Brokerages (NAWRB) 34 Executive Park, Ste#260 Irvine, CA 92614 P: (949) 559-9800 info@NAWRB.com www.NAWRB.com
While you are hard at work and even when you are sound asleep there are people trying to break into your bank online and steal your customers money.
Corporate Account Takeovers are on the rise and evolving. This week Craig Collins with One Beacon Insurance Company will join us to talk about protecting your bank and your customers.
This is a show you do not want to miss. Join us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (35 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (28 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (21 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- House Valerian (6 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Sandiee (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- hornet85 (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (3 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Blog Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Richer Life Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (2 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (2 chatters)
- Kate Large (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mahiir tarik bey (1 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (1 chatters)
- P O W E R of Oneness (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamtastic Podcast (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clae (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- The OWNED Project Live (1 chatters)
- The Intentional Christian Life (1 chatters)
- StarChasr (1 chatters)
- THW Live (1 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The FAB Hour (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- Master Force Radio0 (0 chatters)