SORT BY Relevancy
The new book for mental health professionals, Getting Better at Private Practice, presents the collective wisdom of over two dozen successful practitioners, with practical tips on setting up, managing, and marketing your practice.
In this interview we meet the Editor of Getting Better at Private Practice, Dr. Chris Stout - psychologist, author, clinical professor and founder of the non-profit organization, Center for Global Initiatives.
Dr. Stout will discuss how the book melds his interest in helping other clinicians and his calling to help bring medical care to impoverished populations.
All royalties from the book will be donated to CGI. Your purchase will literally help save lives.
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Welcome to “Dental Practice 911 Radio” formerly known as “The Whole Tooth”. “Dental Practice 911 Radio” is a show where we discuss dental business related topics designed to help dentists and dental teams learn and grow in any economy!
Today, we will be discussing "The #Trend in Marketing Your Dental Practice" with one of my coworkers here at EZ Dental Practice Marketing, Rebecca Buscemi. Rebecca is our Technical Director and an Internet Marketing Trainer and Consultant.
Our topic basically deals with how your practice is seen through social media based on how RELEVANT your content is. In other words, Rebecca and I will be talking about how much more effective your social media presence can be by simply doing some key things to stay on top of trends in our collective communications.
Topics that will cover in our episode are: What are trending topics, How can Hashtages and trending topics help your marketing, How to use trending topics on Facebook, and more.
Practice Managers have urgent needs for information in the face of all the new and upcoming regulations which are creating more work for them and their staff. Specifically, answers to 3 questions frequently heard by Host Rebecca Morehead and co-host Kristen Walker:
What will be the new Stage 2 Requirements and how will that affect us?
What can I expect to be my requirements this year for compliance?
How can we generate more revenue in the practice to stay afloat or offset the penalties we will be facing?
Join us with our special surprise guest on the next More For Your Practice Radio.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
Tarhaka Amaana El Bey
1.What is an Administrative process?
2.How doe's it work on the private side?
3.How doe's it work in the public?
4.Why do an Administrative process?
To Cancel contracts http://www.newdebtelimination.com/
What we do http://www.newdebtelimination.net/
Visit my Blog Spot http://www.tarhaka-el-bey.blogspot.com/
Private - to be edited
Lindsey Phillips and John Hallock from Care Cloud join us to discuss all the issues currently impacting medical practice management, Electronic Health Records implementation and in particular, legacy versus cloud-based solutions. They will also be talking about why it's important to know where your EHR vendor stands in Meaningful Use Stage 2 certification, the extended timeline for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and what's on the roadmap.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (485 chatters)
- NTEB (75 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)