SORT BY Relevancy
I'm not a big fan of enenews but there are a few articles in regards to the fact that more of our Navy sailors are experiencing radiation sickness...you need to know about this and the NRC FOIA documents that show our guys knew how bad it was but sacrificed our men and women in the Navy to save nuclear power.
Also I've been looking into the situation with plant mutations in the U.S....you will be shocked.
Mutant dandelions and clovers thread found above, note how PrisonPlanet is attempting to discredit and when evidence of an INCREASE in mutations is provided, Alex Jones still will not cover this critical topic.
Tonight I'll bring you up to speed with events unfolding around what is thought to be the collapse of the largest COINTELPRO operation the US has ever known. Recent happenings have drawn back the veil and revealed a troll den of epic proportions. Molly-Gate, Mark Dice, Tia Tequila, Alex Jones, Mike Adams and Alex Thomas will be key figures discussed tonght. I WILL OPEN PHONE LINES AFTER THE HOUR AND TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND LISTEN TO COMMENTS!
Thanks to a long list of people who were willing to speak out and 'rock the boat', it looks like the giant Operation Mockingbird Style Alternative Media Infiltration that I wrote about in March of 2011, is crumbling before our very eyes. Tonight I will try to expose everyone who I believe works in the 'shill circuit' and I'll tell you why I am suspicious of them. I'll also give you a list of who I think is clean. And I'll give credit to those who were involved in ex
Things are heating up in the facade of an 'alternative' media now that Pete Santilli has exposed Infowars executive editor Molly Maloney as a former Stratfor employee. Now we have multiple sources confirming a connection between Infowars/Prisonplanet and the intelligence firm Stratfor. Remember that General Stubblebind, a 'former' CIA asset, owns and operates NaturalNews. And now Mark 'tangy tangerine' Dice is teaming up with Jesse Ventura to NOT talk about Plume-Gate.
Plume-gate author, Tony Muga, discusses his name being removed from his quote on PrisonPlanet and the resulting intellectual property theft he has experienced. Tony's research has also led him to believe that over 90 percent of the 'alternative media' is controlled by the establishment...and the other 10% are in it for the money. Is there any alternative media outlet that Tony is willing to put his name behind? You'll be surprised to find out who....
so, this is the statement on infowars.com .. ummmm... all i gotta say is i'm not surprised and if ever there was a time to 'clean house' in federal government , wouldnt that be now ? refuse to work overtime at your job but instead but the time into making the nation/world a better place of a better future that you would want for future generations
In this broadcast I share about how at a vulnerable time in October, 2008, I invested in numismatic gold coins after listening to the pitch on the Alex Jones radio program (i.e., Prison Planet and Infowars.com) without doing my research. This broadcast is to forewarn people about the little scam some gold coin dealers such as Midas Research are using to lure them into investing in their common gold numismatic coins.
As the dollar continues to decline, I thought this broadcast might be help
I want to look deeper into who Alex Jones is and what infowars.com and prisonplanet.com?
1998 America: Destroyed by Design
1999 Police State 2000
2000 America Wake Up or Waco
2000 The Best of Alex Jones
2000 Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove
2000 Police State II: The Takeover
2001 Annual Financial Reports: Exposed
2002 911: The Road to Tyranny
2002 The Masters of Terror: Exposed
2003 Matrix of Evil
2003 Police State 3: Total Enslavem
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Talk Talk Darren Hayes (54 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (25 chatters)
- MikeSpiritFM (8 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (7 chatters)
- Olympias (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- The David Bowers (5 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (4 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (4 chatters)
- acmedia (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (3 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Wombat Sports (3 chatters)
- Rev Deb (2 chatters)
- The LIVING BibleXAll About Jesus0 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- imamalfred (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- The Spiritual Side of Things (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)