SORT BY Relevancy
According to Just Detention International over 200,000 cases of sexual abuse are reported yearly, in the United States Penal Institutions. New inmates coming into the Penal Institutions are often oblivious to the rape and sexual abuse that occurs behind bars. Join us as we discuss the taboo topic of "Prison Rape in America." Also follow us on Twitter @DawsonDeniseTV.
In this episode of Prison Wives United, I will introduce myself and explain why I chose to start this. I will discuss what I've been through, and future plans for this show. I plan to do this weekly, and each week I will feature a specific discussion in hopes of getting you all to participate. The show will be nothing without yall, so I hope you plan to listen and join in on the conversation <3
Strength is contagious.
It took 30 minutes for a jury to convict a mentally ill homeless man of rape. It took 11 years for the Criminal Justice system to conclude there was really no evidence to convict him. So after 11 years, Carl Chatman of Chicago is free, due to the diligent work of his sister Theresa Chatman. But how many of those wrongfully convicted of rape are still serving time in prison? Homelessness, mental illness, not being able to account for ones whereabouts at any given time, fitting a "profile", all of these things make men without the financial means to fight a case vulnerable for wrongful conviction. Juries focus on outrage over the crime but fail to examine whether the right person has been charged. Courts are still slow to use DNA evidence, which could exonerate a defendent. So how easy is it to be wrongfully convicted of rape?
Prison Love... is it real? There are countless cases of Women who met, friended & married Men who will spend the rest of their life behind bars. These Woman will never know what it's like to be with these Men outside of prison. Do you think they're cheating themselves? Do these Men really care for them or is it all a matter of convenience?
Catch us every Wednesday @ 9:30pm est.
Follow us on Twitter... @SheIsIncredible, @TheBlack_DrPhil, @AOITalkShow.
For Questions, Comments or Show Ideas Contact Us at TheArtOfIntimacyShow@gmail.com
Many of us are physically free but internal prisons. Unforgiveness holds many in the prison houses of anger, frustration, and resentment. Apostle Edmonds will share wisdom keys on how to avoid common pitfalls that cause many to be trapped in the prison house of unforgiveness. Learn how you to can escape from prison!
Please join us as we discuss rape culture and the impact that is has on the victims and society.
Child Rape Adult Rape Prison Rape Transgender Rape Incestuous Rape
Let's talk about it ALL.
The dial-in number is 310-982-4273 and press 1 to be a part of the conversation. You can also Skype into the show.
Despite the protests from pathetic Nolanites Superman Vs Batman will start filming today at 6:30 pm in Los Angeles California. Join me Hollywood Rape & special guest Movie World Express as we give our theories and discuss the biggest block buster of all time Superman Vs Batman!!!
Kevin Upkins gives Brian an exclusive interview from prison . He claims he is innocent, while in prison he has did his time making music. Listen to this headline story. Kevin Upkins "I'm actually in prison right now fighting in a movement against the wrongful conviction and life without parole sentence for a armed robbery i knew nothing of. check my timeline out for further details. also i got a hit single the flourishing the streets and I'm running both pages." THE HAMMER IN THE SLAMMER!
The disturbing truth about how Our Oppression creats a fundamentally unfair criminal justice system toward Blacks, and how Blacks are fed into the Prison Industrial Complex.
We take a hard look at root causes of crime and punishment- inequities in arrests, bonds, sentencers, etc.
We will takle controversial subjects as the deep-seeded societal prejudices of some judges, the anti-black biases of some jurors, the black defendant's blind belief in the fact that if they confess everything will be ok, etc. etc.
Your Host BadGirl PollyAnna welcomes all callers. Tonight we discuss child incestual rape! How it affects our children, teens, women & men. Join Me! Come & Share your story. Anonymous calls accepted!
Tonight 8pmPacific/10Central/11 Eastern
CALL IN: (646) 716-6137 LET'S TALK!
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (54 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- The View from Montana (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- HoneySoul (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- Enter 907 Live (3 chatters)
- Real Talk The Movement (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- churchboi (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Sunday Hangover Podcast (1 chatters)
- The AE System The Ministry of Hair (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay and Tyler and Friends (1 chatters)
- Soapbox International (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)