SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Prison Wives United, I will introduce myself and explain why I chose to start this. I will discuss what I've been through, and future plans for this show. I plan to do this weekly, and each week I will feature a specific discussion in hopes of getting you all to participate. I will have a friend of mine who will close us in prayer. The show will be nothing without yall, so I hope you plan to listen and join in on the conversation. Check me out on Instagram @prisonwivesunited for daily inspiration, and uplifting posts. <3
Strength is contagious. Let's unite together.
in Self Help
There is often a disembodiment that occurs when one has experienced rape. Many people report feeling as if they were outside looking in at themselves and that they had "deserted themselves all together during the experience." So, the question is, what can be done to reconnect to the body after the body has experienced trauma? Many people in this category feel that the body is a dangerous place. They are often disgusted and even distrustful of the body its very self.
This podcast walks you through an exercise to mindfully reconnect. You may download the podcast and replay it in the mornings if it helps you come in contact with your body once again.
Provided by Madelaine Standing, The Heal Your Trauma Drama Program and The Viva Standing Foundation.
Rape culture is a phrase used to describe a culture in which rape is pervasive and normalized due to societal attitudes about gender, sex, and sexuality.Examples of behaviors commonly associated with rape culture include victim blaming, sexual objectification, trivializing rape, denial of widespread rape, or refusing to acknowledge the harm of certain forms of sexual violence that do not conform to certain stereotypes of stranger or violent rape.
Most of us have heard about the 16 year old girl named Jada that spoke out about her rape. She was drugged and sexually assaulted at a house party. She didn't know it happened until pictures and video surfaced on social media. There was one person that admitted his involvement to the alleged rape from his social media post. We decided with this information that he had to be exposed but that was met with anger and even threats. The people was laughing at this young girl but got upset when one of the people involved got his twitter and facebook shutdown. Houston Police claim they have strong leads but they are dragging their feet to arrest the suspects.
Life Coach Ade is welcoming back the “Men’s Panel: Rape, Domestic Violence and Respecting Women” with Ashende Amun, Joe Kelly and Dawn Wolf on the Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show.
These topics are coming up daily on the news and on social media and the Brothers are coming together to add their voice about how men can contribute to making the world a safer place for women. Each of us has a responsibility to lift the level of our vibration, let’s start with a sacred conversation.
Join us to hear how true Spiritual Warriors interact with divine feminine energy and the women in their lives.
Ashende Amun is a CSL (Centers for Spiritual Living) Practitioner, an Urban Mystic, Occultist, Soul filled artist/poet and Spiritual activist.
Joe Kelly is an author known primarily for books about fathering. He is best known for the book Dads & Daughter. (www.TheDadMan.com)
Gregory E. Woods, Dawn Wolf is a musician, writer, a social activist and a Keeper of Stories. (Facebook)
Call in 347 426 3346 or post your questions on "Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show" fan (LIKE) page on Facebook.
Also, don't miss Celestial Moment with Celeste Morgan. She offers the energy of the day!
This show will shift your consciousness. Empower you to create a space and a place for inspiration, transformation and healing.
For more information about Life Conversations Radio visit www.LifeConversationsMedia.com
Curtis and Nancy Petrey came to visit. They have been in ministry for decades. Obviously, they have lots of awesome testimonies to share. Curtis pulled a picture of Jesus out of his bible and began to share with me how he obtained it. He got it in prison. Here is his testimony.
Date rape and acquaintance rape are forms of sexual assault involving coercive sexual activities perpetrated by an acquaintance of the rape survivor. The perpetrator is almost always a man, and though both men and women can be raped, women are most often the targets of this violence. It is difficult, because of a lack of research on the subject and the tendency for rape survivors not to report attacks, to come up with precise statistics on male survivors. Date and acquaintance rape can happen to or be perpetrated by anyone. Incidences are very high: they comprise from 80-85% percent of all reported rapes. However, even these figures are not reliable. According to conservative FBI statistics, only 40% of all forms of rape are even reported.Date and acquaintance rape is quite prevalent on campuses. One in four college women has been raped; that is, has been forced, physically or verbally, actively or implicitly, to engage in sexual activity. A 2000 study revealed that 90% of college rape survivors knew their attacker before the incident. The values adopted by the dominant society dictate inherent differences between men and women. Women are expected to be passive, unassertive, and dependent. Similarly, men are constrained in their behavior. They are taught to be aggressive, even intimidating, strong, and relentless. They are taught not to take no for an answer. Men who accept or unwittingly exhibit this kind of behavior are likely to misinterpret a woman's communications. Typically, the man will decide that the woman is acting coy or hard to get in a sexual situation. He may believe that she really means yes, although she has been saying no.Communication is the most important avenue to understanding another person's desires and needs -- often the rapist will ignore the woman's attempts at communication, will misinterpret them and continue his actions.If a person says no and is still coerced or forced into having sex, then a rape has occurred.
On the list for world domination by the Global Elite Power Structure are the following objectives:
Foster and expand the Prison Industrial Complex.
Turn Public Schools into virtual prisons feeding the Prison Industrial Complex and Military.
Turn the U.S. into a Global Police Force.
Gulags, Drones, Endless Wars.
Destruction of the Middle Class, especially in the U.S.
Control of the World's Resources -- oil, drugs (legal and illegal), water, minerals, lumber, etc.
Control of the Media and all Forms of Information.
Control of Capital.
Definition: The wealth, whether in money or property, owned or employed in business by an individual, firm, corporation, etc. any form of wealth employed or capable of being employed in the production of more wealth.
These objectives are being achieved by use of the Capitalist System, the foundations of which go back to the Puritans. These were English speaking Calvinists who had a unique belief system that anything that does not generate profit is worthless. This belief system planted the three seeds of destruction, Genocide, Racism, and Militarism, into the foundation of America from the very beginning. This is the thesis of my book, American Heart of Darkness which traced these three seeds of destruction from the first Colony in Jamestown to the JFK Assassination.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (187 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- John Baptist (70 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- AlimBey (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- thedean (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (9 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (7 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- in5d (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)