SORT BY Relevancy
Listen in as Candi and Randy welcome the cast of the hit musical "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert."
An international hit with over 500 dazzling, 2011 Tony® Award-winning costumes, Priscilla Queen of the Desert features a hit parade of dance-floor favorites including “It's Raining Men,” “Finally” and “I Will Survive.” The Hollywood Reporter calls Priscilla “funny and fabulous!”
As the production prepares to settle down for three months at The Venetian in Las Vegas for the summer, the stars of the show Bryan West, Scott Willis and Wade McCollum share their favorite moments in the show, what they think of their "fabulous" characters and tales of "life on the road."
We also share some of the music from the Original Broadway Cast Recording that's made the musical a world-wide phenomenon.
As many of you who follow the show on a regular basis, you are aware that this is a very special weekend. I am competing for the crown in the 2015 Ms./Mrs. Corporate America Pagent. The entire idea of pageantry caused me to think about how the Word of God defines royalty, and what it means to be Queen. So plan to listen, I am sure you will enjoy
Join Pastor Andre Thompson today @ 5:00pm
My Special Guest Today:
DOREEN PRISCILLA BROWN is an author, educator, and broadcast journalist. The former television news anchor and talk show host is a sought-after speaker both in the United States of America and internationally. The prevailing theme in her messages is TRANSFORMATION—the fact that no matter the extent of our moral blunders, God’s amazing grace can retrofit and change even the vilest offender. She resides in South Florida, U.S.A.
This final episode of the Nicholas Snow Live coverage of the 2015 Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards Gala brings together powerful and poignant speeches by D.A.P. CEO David Brinkman, Board Co-Chairs Barbara Keller and Jim Casey, Allan Joy, and Paul Koval, with performance by Keller's 13-year-old Graham Berger Sacks, Shoshana Bean and the cast of Live It Up! Productions.
Desert AIDS Project (D.A.P.) serves people living with HIV and AIDS by providing comprehensive support, including medical care, case management, and social services, like food, housing, and counseling. D.A.P. also offers free and confidential HIV testing at a number of locations throughout the communities it serves.
Nicholas Snow (with guest co-host Kristin Johnson) is thrilled to present a seven-part comprehensive series documenting the 2015 Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards held February 9th at the Palm Springs Convention Center, raising $1.3 million for direct client services at Desert AIDS Project. Special thanks to the gala producer Momentous Events for helping us secure the audio.
************** DOMESTIC VIOLENCE . . . HAS IT EVER "HIT" YOU!!!!!!!!!!
TUNE IN THIS WED, APRIL 8TH TO "LADIES OF SOCIETY SPEAK OUT!" RADIO TALK SHOW!! WE ARE DEDICATING THE ENTIRE SHOW TO "DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!" & WE WANT THE PLATFORM TO BE YOURS LADIES WHO ARE SURVIVORS AND/OR WHO KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH IT SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD & TELL EVERYONE TO LISTEN & SHARE THIS POST! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S HELP SAVE "ONE" LIFE & HOPEFULLY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PLEADING FOR ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!!!
GOD BLESS & LOVE YOU ALL . . . "QUEEN!" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
WE WILL HAVE THREE SPECIAL GUEST ON MY SHOW WHO WERE VICTIMS OF DOMESTIC ABUSE!!!! PLEASE TUNE IN & HEAR THEIR STORIES!!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (32 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (29 chatters)
- joeprichradio3 (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (5 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)