SORT BY Relevancy
Last month Dr. Pauline and Catherine discussed how pride impacts a marriage. This month they continue their discussion on pride and how it impacts our parenting, with an emphasis on the importance of dealing with our own pride issues and showing humility to our children.
Host: Roy Masters
Callers: A man is asking about pride – why does talking about something spoil it? Another man says that we need to speak from our intuition, but what is intuition? A caller has a hard time helping people.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com.
Roy Masters' CD pack The Shepherd can be found HERE.
Originally aired: August 2, 2013 – Hour 3
in Self Help
1 pm (CST) Thursday September 12, 2013 Healthy Mind & Body welcomes back WiL Turner.
WiL Turner, founder of Fusion 40 Fitness and Fit 3 (Youth health, Exercise and Social Mentoring Program)
We will be talking about Family PRIDE Zone
Family PRIDE Zone is a family/pet friendly outdoor area that will take place Sunday, September 15th from 11-6pm. The event will take place at Lee Park in conjunction with the Alan Ross Texas Freedom Parade and the Festival in Lee Park, a Dallas Tavern Guild event. A fenced off safe space will be created in Lee Park on the opposite side of Arlington Hall from the Festival in Lee Park. Security professionals will staff our two balloon arched entrances. Entrance fees are $5 for adults and children under 13 are free. No coolers, no alcohol and proper attire will be listed among other house rules. Insurance provided by Steven Graves Insurance. The Family PRIDE Fest will include food, entertainment, games with prizes, vendor booths and more. We are considering some of the following fun activities: Jump Houses, Face Painters, Balloon Artists, Clowns, Arts & Craft Projects, Family Portraits, Petting Zoo, Photo ID Cards for Children, Resource Directory, Lays Local (mobile potato farm), Child Safety Seat Installation Instructions by Dallas Police, Magicians, Bubbles and Frisbee games – just to name a possible few. Food will be provided by Chilis® with possible other dessert vendors. The Family PRIDE Fest is hosted by the HRC Family Project and Dallas Voice.
Ross Bigley joins us to talk about his great Film Fest The one to go to IMHO This weekend!
What Does Colorado Springs Pride Do? See Full Details for this episode!
To connect, support and empower the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people of Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region to achieve civil and social equality while advocating for LGBT interests and inspiring a sense of community.
Why do most people contact Colorado Springs Pride? Addictions Advocacy / Causes Art & Entertainment Business Referrals Coming Out Computer Use Crime & Violence Crisis Discrimination Education Employment Events & Activities Faith Financial Assistance Food Health - Medical Health - Mental HIV & AIDS Housing Legal Safe Place Social Groups Support Groups Training Transportation Volunteering Youth
Community Calendar - LGBT Community Events
Business Partners - Support Those That Support Us
PrideNET Radio Network - LGBT Talk Radio
Pride is the number 1 reason marriages are failing today. Dr. Pauline and Catherine spend this show discussing pride and it's impact on marriages. They frame their discussion within Biblical context while encouraging all of us to take a deeper look at our own self-focus (pride).
Join Host Live Chats
- nikota777 (31 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (19 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (19 chatters)
- East Anglian EDL Radio Show (14 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (8 chatters)
- Conservative Junction Radio (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- Prophet Willie Mead (3 chatters)
- AUSA RADIO with Wren (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (2 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (2 chatters)
- Eleusinian Cafe Radio (1 chatters)
- The Celtic Mystic (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Life (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Faith Today (1 chatters)
- Aquarium Wetline (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)