SORT BY Relevancy
Join me as I talk to best friend, colleague, technician, and in his words 'the most mentally stable person you know' about Seasonal Affective Disorder and all of the crazy things we have learned in the last couple years about mental illness!!
No agenda, but guaranteed fun!
This week our good friend and author Claire Kaiser calls in, after another stint in the hospital, to talk about her own health problems and the perils of living with the debilitating disease Lupus. Phone lines will be open for anyone who wants to call in and talk about living with ongoing health issues, either personally or with someone you love.
So tune in Sunday for all the Audio Elixirs we can Prescribe for Your Sickly Little EarHoles.
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
Join me as I sit down in conversation with Marina Tsaplina the founder of The Betes Organization, a unique performance group that works to help heal the emotional toll of chronic illness.
Marina Tsaplina is a kinesthetic performing artist, puppeteer, clown and lifelong type 1 diabetic. Rather then pursuing a typical theater and acting career she was interested in finding where in society the power of live performance can truly serve. The Betes Organization brings her skill as a performing artist to develop work that empowers and heals the emotional consequences of chronic illness, starting with Diabetes.
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as we discuss Colon Care - Steps to Prevent Cancer and whether you are at risk of a magnesium deficiency.
It gets less press than other forms of disease, but colon cancer is the third most common form of cancer in the U.S. Diet, exercise, selected supplements, and other lifestyle factors can help prevent it.
Tune into the show and learn how. 347-945-7433.
Did you know? Overall colon cancer rates have fallen in recent years, but they've been on the rise in men and women younger than 50.
in Self Help
We ALL know of someone, heard of someone, see someone or personally may have suffered with some form of mental illness. Whether that person tried to commit or committed suicide, suffers with any of the various mental disorders, converted to substance abuse, MENTAL ILLNESS IS AN EPIDEMIC IN OUR COMMUNITIES.
On this episode of The Missy Show, we will be exploring the topic of animals and mental illness. Most of us are familiar with the mental disorders that can affect humans, such as anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsion, or post traumatic stress disorder; but can animals also be affected by these afflictions? Join hosts J and D as they seek to answer this question and address potential solutions. Saturday, March 21st at 10 pm entral. Don't miss it!
in Self Help
This show hits home - my home - as my wife, Renee Vanderbilt-Kay, and I discuss the trials of mental illness and how it effects families and friends. We'll talk about resources for those struggling with loved ones, and how to gain the victory through being a PACEsetter overcomer!
MENTAL ILLNESS IS A TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCE..OF??? NUMEROUS GENETIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL ISSUES COME INTO PLAY. ARE THERE SOME MORE SIMPLISTIC METHODS OF CONTROL? AND DOES IT HAVE TO ALWAYS BE A PHARMACEUTICAL? TUNE IN
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (91 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- The Stevie Anderson Radio Show (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (0 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (0 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (0 chatters)