SORT BY Relevancy
It's common nowadays to see people jump in and out of marriage just as quickly as they change their clothes. Divorce doesn't seem to carry any kind of stigma for them at all.
But for a Christian who gets a divorce, there is often a significant amount of guilt and even shame. Why? Because of the perceptions and expecations, whether real or imagined, that pertain to the holiness of marriage as God designed it. Some may feel that if they failed at marriage, they are ultimately seen as a failure by God. But nothing could be further from the truth.
Tune in as we chat with Divorce Recovery Mentor, Gretchen Goldsmith, debunks the myths that surround Christians and divorce. Hear her story and find out how you too can shed the guilt and shame of divorce from your own life.
in Self Help
Welcome, I'm delighted you've been able to join me today!
My Radio Show, Guilt-Free Self-Care, will revolve around ways to care for your beautiful self, the guilt-free way. We'll talk about why that's necessary, what happens if we don't do it. Experts will share their tips, techniques and favorite self-care ways with us.
Today, though, is an introduction and I'll share with you a bit about my journey, and how it came about that I now talk about this topic.
Thank you for joining me today for the very first broadcast of Guilt-Free Self-Care Radio, and I'd love to welcome you back in future!
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on conservative allies in politics, flunking a student, guilt about refusing requests, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Aren't politicians like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul allies in the struggle for liberty?
Question 2: Should a professor pass a student who deserved to flunk for fear of reprisals?
Question 3: How can I overcome feelings of unearned guilt about refusing other people's requests?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
What we are talking about on today's Connect, Support & Empower Hour
This show is a perfect place to start your weekend. It's our weekly interactive, lively LGBT Talk Radio show focusing on today's LGBT community.
Connect - What's Happening In Colorado Springs
UCPPE's Pride Pageant 2014 - Club Q
Mr. & Miss Gay Colorado Springs Pageant Night 2014 - Club Q
Community Beer BUST - Club Q
Dante - Under The Covers CD Single Release Party - Club Q
Men4Men Social Group
P.A.G.E. Transgender Resource Group
Indy Inclusion Awards
LGBT Bridge Game Night
Corky's Pool Party Re-Loaded - Club Q
Drag Diva's Presents RuPaul's Drag Race Star Morgan McMichaels - Club Q
Colorado Springs PrideFEST 24
Support - Why Can't I Say "No" Without Feeling Guilt? - Q009
Empower - You asked! - Boulder County Begins Issuing Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
Find Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Visit Our Website
See Show Outline Here
During LIVE broadcasts Call In (646) 716-9729 or Tweet us @cosPRIDE or Flash Chat with us below.
Make A Tax Deductible Donation
For Show Information Contact Us via eMail at info@cosPRIDE.org or call us 719-471-4429
This week's topics:
My bio daughter wants her step dad to walk her down the aisle.
How to tell if a girl is a good romantic match.
Giving gifts out of guilt.
My older brother seems more emotionally distant since he moved cross country.
How do you deal with someone who is never pleased?
My young daughter is extremely shy.
The Rational Basis of Happiness® with Dr. Ellen Kenner. Dr. Ellen is a clinical psychologist and co-author of the selfish path to romance. Each week Dr. Ellen answers questions from listeners on a range of personal issues (e.g., family, parenting, work issues)
Contact Dr. Ellen:
The debate over the moral, legal, and social repercussions surrounding abortion has been an ongoing social dilemma that rises and falls with each new generation since Roe v. Wade.
The reasons for choosing abortion are as varied as the women who get the them. Therefore, the aftermath of such a decision bears concern. Many women and teen girls report suffering from guilt and shame for years and even decades after having an abortion and they don't know how or if they will ever recover.
If you are a woman who has struggled with your decision to have an abortion, or you know someone who is, you'll want to tune in. There is definitely a word of hope and restoration in store for you today.
Join us as we chat with Michelle Borquez, creator of "The Freedom Series," a twelve mini-book series that equips women to move forward after the traumas of life. One of those books is entitled, Abortion to Mercy. Michelle will share insights about how to deal with your emotions if you're overwhelmed with guilt and shame after undergoing an abortion. Call in to 646-716-6910 or chat LIVE in our chat room during the broadcast.
Welcome to Medicine Walk A Journey into wholeness.
Today our hosts expolore guilt and how it limits your resources; how your perspective, where you hold yourself, affects the world you live in; And how to release yourself form the constraints of guilt through a higher perspective.
Through an inspired journey of perception into the self, Ascended Masters Annique and Galan of Gaia share with you their journey of the 9th direction of 'Through' into an awakened wholeness. Each show a flowering grace bursting with incredible insights and tools to assist you in your journey. We empower you to change your life into an abundant life of joy and depth of being. Listen in as each show is a workshop of growth for you.
Join in on our workshops, schedule a private session, host a retreat in your area by contacting us directly through our blog at www.medicinewalk.wordpress.com . or on fb www.facebook.com/MedicineWalk Agawavanti we share with you our magnificent discoveries.
Questions Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailto:email@example.com
Tuesday talk in Portland : Practical wisdom of Ando-Amazonian Ancestral Cultures. Society INFORMATION HERE.
The Retreat: Formand Formless Transformational Retreat Weaving the Visible and Invisible Fabric of Timeless True Nature.REGISTER HERE
Guilt is different to remorse. Guilt is learnt! Yup - learnt! You were taught to feel guilty!
*shock horror gasp*
Where have you been manipulated into feeling guilty? What wrongness of you have you created that isn't reallly you? Let's talk about the Guilt Wheel and clear those blockages!!!
Are you ready to release and reset your life? This short broadcast by Caithe, The Celtic Mystic from Celticai Studio. provides a free group healing message as part of the Adventure into Ascension subscription. Tune in and receive the information your body needs to begin ANEW! Click HERE to learn more about the Adventure into Ascension Individual Message Subscription.
Guest: Marianne Soucy
After the loss of a beloved pet, feelings of guilt and regret are very common and can be very difficult to deal with. You might feel that you have let your pet down and should have acted differently, and feel that you will never be able to forgive yourself. In this episode of Change Your Life Radio Marianne Soucy will share her own story of dealing with guilt after losing an animal companion and provide you with strategies for coping with and healing after your loss.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we provide you with the tips and skills to move forwards.
Marianne has written an article Coping With Pet Loss.
Her book, Healing Pet Loss is available here.
Welcome to Seekers of Truth with Host Sherry Andrea and Co-Host Ki'er Johnson will be discussing Relationships, Guilt and Forgiveness as well as giving Psychic Readings. CALL IN NUMBER (657) 383-1655.
Sherry Andrea, founder of SherryAndrea.com and SherrySpeaks.com, is an teacher, author and spiritual & personal development coach. She is a channel of her higher self (and clairsentient and an empath) and is able to answer questions important to the souls spiritual advancement similar to with psychic readings. She worked many years to merge with her higher self as is done on the path to enlightenment (also considered by many to be Christ Consciousness).
Http://sherryandrea.com https://www.facebook.com/iam.sherryandrea https://www.facebook.com/kier.johnson.378 and join Kier's new community Intuitively Being https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intuitively-Being/1508007726100137
This coming week (Wed, May 21st at Noon ET) our special guest will be Wallette McCall, owner of Another Level Coaching. Wallette will share with our women warriors some tips on “Guilt Free Success”. You won’t want to miss this intriguing show.
Wallette V. McCall is a life transition strategist and the owner of Another Level Coaching, where she helps women who are experiencing personal and professional life transitions. Wallette helps them go from being a people pleaser and approval addicted to a woman of unwavering self-confidence; from fear of success to becoming a model for success; and from fear of rejection and fear of failure to never letting fear stop them again!
Wallette received her coach training from The Coaching Institute and the Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute where she was certified as a Comprehensive Coach, and a Personal Development and Executive Coach. Wallette is a biblical counselor and has received her certification through the Christian Research and Development Institute
Wallette is a co-author of the book “The Confident Woman: Tapping into Your Inner Power”, a contributing writer for Power to Change Women’s Devotionals and speaker. You can find out more about Wallette by visiting her website, http://www.anotherlevelcoaching.com/.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (147 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Littany (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SR Forker (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Odwirafo (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- illblogradio (0 chatters)