SORT BY Relevancy
NAVAJO NATION ELECTION - Presidential Election postponed to 2015.
8AM-10AM EST it is Manic Monday "In the Pickle Barrel". Join BIl Pickle and Monday co-host Susan Minck as they take a stab at reading the crystal ball. Who will actually file for the big race and who has a chance to win the the right to occupy ther Oval Office?
Manic Monday is also the day you bring the topics your inquiring mind (as the National Inquirer would put it) is intersted in discussing. Join the conversation in the live on-line Chat Room or call in at 855-236-2486 to converse live on air.
Join us with our guest James Hardin. Call in and talk with our guest and panelists and you stay on the line. Join our Round Table Discussion.
Follow the Show to get email messages for upcoming episodes. Just hit the follow button of this Link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bards-logic-political-talk
James Hardin: Highlights of Qualifications
Field Representative for Taub for State Senate – Birmingham, MI.
Consultant for Fortuna for State Representative-Ferndale, MI.
Consultant for Francois for St. Martinville City Council – St. Martinville, LA.
West Bank Coordinator for Bennett for Jefferson Parish Council – Harrahan, LA.
1980 and 1984 Reagan for President – Lansing, MI.
1988 and 1992 Bush for President – Lansing, MI.
1996 to 2000 Chair Southfield/Lathrup GOP – Southfield, MI.
1996 City Director - Gramm for President – Southfield, MI.
2000 and 2004 Bush for President – Baton Rouge, LA.
2000 City Director - McCain for President – Southfield, MI.
2010 Hardin for State Senate – Southfield, MI.
2012 City Director – Gingrich for President – Southfield, MI.
2012 Campaign Action Team – 14th Cong. Dist.
Some of the topics/issues : His time working with/for Newt Gingrich's campaign, illegal immigration, abortion, energy independence including alternative energy sources, America's role in the future of space exploration, the Russia/Ukraine situation, protecting the environment, and your general stances on economics, State sovereignty, and America's foreign policy.
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show.
Tune in to Graceland with Jennifer Meadows this week as we discuss the kickoff of Ted Cruz’s 2016 presidential run. He makes the left hyperventilate and some in the GOP establishment reach for more medicine. Just what the doctor ordered, perhaps?
In the early stages of the 2016 GOP race, how does Cruz stack up against Walker, Bush, Paul and the rest of the GOP field? We’ll offer some thoughts on this.
Hillary Clinton declares in front of an audience made up primarily of members of the press that she’s ready for a new relationship with the press. Then she takes no questions – and gets a standing ovation from the press. It sounds like the mainstream media is ready to move on from her email scandal. What’s next, an apology from the media too?
And the EPA wants to limit your "shower time" - really.
On this March 22nd, 2015, edition of Carson's Corner, the Election Boycott Advocates will begin the show by discussing the argument for early voting. Recently President Obama made the argument that mandatory voting is "potentially transformative." President Obama and his rulers want to further solidify their control over us by enshrining the meaningless act of voting. As we have discussed, voting only validates plutocratic control; and the best way to delegitimize our rulers is to not participate in their game. We'll discuss this, plus play some clips and discuss the rest of the news you won't hear in the corporate media.
Please make sure to support the Election Boycott Advocates. You can visit the Election Boycott Advocates a few different ways: http://electionboycott.weebly.com or http://facebook.com/electionboycottadvocates
The latest developments in the Navajo Nation election.
According to the US Census, "In 2012, the overall voting rate was 61.8%." "Overall, in the last five Presidential elections, the non-Hispanic White share of total votes cast dropped by about 9 percentage points. In comparison, between 1996 and 2012, the Hispanic share of total votes cast increased by about 4%, while the Black share increased by about 3%."
The Washington Post writes, "And while Obama did loose White voters by 20 points to former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney (the widest losing margin for a Democratic presidential candidate since 1984) he still won a clear popular vote victory - with a majority of his total vote nationwide coming from White voters." How about that folks. The majority of people who voted for President Obama were White! Let's go!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (456 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (8 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)