SORT BY Relevancy
NAVAJO NATION ELECTION - Presidential Election postponed to 2015.
From 8AM-10AM EST on Monday the discussions are led by the folks who call in or bring up topics in the on-line chat room. This is your day, Whether it be politics, religion, politics of religions, terrorism, Defense, the economy bring it on. Our agenda is your agenda. We want to hear what concerns you. Afterall, we are all in the perverbial pickle barrel just trying to fiind a way out.
Join my Monday co-host Susan Minck and I as we take your lead "In the pickle Barrel".
To join us live on air call 855-2362486.
8AM-10AM EST it is Manic Monday "In the Pickle Barrel". Join BIl Pickle and Monday co-host Susan Minck as they take a stab at reading the crystal ball. Who will actually file for the big race and who has a chance to win the the right to occupy ther Oval Office?
Manic Monday is also the day you bring the topics your inquiring mind (as the National Inquirer would put it) is intersted in discussing. Join the conversation in the live on-line Chat Room or call in at 855-236-2486 to converse live on air.
We re going to pray The Rosary together!
A truth that shattered my impression ..AND possibly yours of some of the more popular Presidential Candidates whom have thrown they're hat in the race in the last month shall be exposed TODAY!!!!
The Presidential election is already underway. Texas Senator Ted Cruz and Kentuck Senator Rand Paul have already entered the arena. We know others are already primed, ready to enter the race as well. From Gov. Rick Perry to Sen. Marco Rubio and Gov. Scott Walker, the Primary is going to be highly contested.
Join us as we get to know the details of each campaign and candidate. We'll share our insight and commentary and hopefully, ask some questions about the candidates that need to be answered.
We will have special guests with expertise in the election process and will have Grassroots activists from across the country on the line.
Starting our coverage of the U.S. presidential election. Talking about candidates who have announced, the biggest likely contendors, and any candidates that are of potential intellectual note.
Hoping to fit in some commentary on the biggest logical flaws that tend to permeate elections and their coverage.
Presidential election coverage, focusing on Bernie Sanders entering the race. Talking about implications on candidates and the race at large.
Sanders represents the first noteworthy candidate to challenge Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primary.
MGN Radio discusses the Nigerian Politics. Fourteen political parties and presidential candidates of these parties are gunning for Nigeria’s coveted number one seat and leading the pack are incumbent President Jonathan of the ruling People’s Democratic Party, PDP and General Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC. The ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s candidates are President Goodluck Jonathan and his vice, Namadi Sambo, while the main opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, has Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo as presidential and vice presidential candidates.
Join us tomorrow at noon EST as we chat Politics and outcome of the 2015 Nigerian Presidential Election. You don't want to miss this show and our special guests.
Note; Aso Rock is a large outcrop that is on the outskirts of Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. TheAso Rock is a 400 metre monolith and is the city's most noticeable feature. The Nigerian Presidential Complex, Nigerian National Assembly, and Nigerian Supreme Court are located around it.
Use #nigeriadecides on twitter! Follow @mygoodnanny
The News Media is responsible for the majority of election fraud today!
Take a few minutes to think about it.....
Look at the undue influence and power the news media has over the outcome of our elections.
It is time we had an honest discussion about the way the news media has corrupted our ballot box and stolen our elections.
The News Media is controlled by the Political Establishment
The News Media is controlled by Special Interest Money
The News Media decides how much air time they will give to candidates
The News Media manipulates the debates
The News Media slants their reporting of key Election Issues
The News Media refuses to properly report on Election Fraud by Candidates and their campaigns
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (472 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (78 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Straitway (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Seth Everett (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- The Red Carpet2 (0 chatters)