SORT BY Relevancy
George Rodriguez, South Texas activist, joins me for a discussion of President Obama's trip to Texas.
CHECK OUT OUR SPONSOR: AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR PLACE FOR AUDIO BOOKS
Looking for a good book to read? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
Communities Digitals News Hours wraps up the weekly news on May 23, 2014 at 6:30pm Eastern. Communities Digital News writers and guest will be talking about whether, in light of the latest VA scandal, President Obama is qualified to be CEO (Cheif Employer and Operator) for America?
Coloradan, and writer of Red Pill, Blue Pill, Al Maurer will be talking with recent high school graduate Greg Stonebruner about censorship in academia.
Dr. Jim Picht and Dr. Cassi Fields will be talking about how to identify and find the perfect summer job or internship.
That is an absolutely remarkable vote of no-confidence in Obama's ability to do the job he was elected to do. Yes, I know that Republicans are going to be against virtually everything Obama is for and that independents these days tend to be swollen with the ranks of disaffected GOPers. But, what Obama does have to do is be president for the next two and a half years. And he'd like to spend that time building some sort of second-term legacy for himself. The leadership numbers — if they sustain — badly complicate those efforts. Chris Cillizza, Washington Post
There are many rank and file Republicans who believe President Obama should be impeached. They point to what they believe are numerous impeachable offenses, including the most serious charge; a deliberate failure to "faithfully execute" the laws of the United States.
Democrats and the press ridicule the notion of impeachment, saying that the very high bar set by the Founders to remove a president has not been met.
Aside from the notion that impeachment is impracticable, is it time for a serious discussion about reversing the election of 2012 and removing President Obama from office?
This week's epsiode of the RINO Hour of Power will feature Washingtin insider Bridget Johnson and IDB editorial writer Monica Showalter. The panel will examine issues raised by the impeachment debate and ask whether there is actually a serious case to be made for it.
The show will stream live from 8:00 - 9:00 PM Eastern time. A podcast will be available shortly after the end of the show.
Today on the Brian The Hammer Show:
Robert Bergdahl, Father of Bowe Bergdahl the Prisoner who left his platoon and was captured by the Taliban and traded by the US Government for 5 Taliban Leaders Tweeted and deleted the following message:
@ABalkhi I am still working to free all Guantanamo prisoners. God will repay for the death of every Afghan child, ameen!
We ask the question: Did President Obama Make The Right Move?
Weigh in by calling us LIVE at 10:30am pacific - 1:30pm eastern time at 646-595-3032
-Max Ivey, Midway Marketplace helping people buy, sell and trade new & used Amusement, Concession & Confection Equipment. Free Appraisals
-MVP Productions, Hosting the IWMA's September 21, 2014, Hard Rock Live - Biloxi, MS
Special Thanks to:
-Tracy Lamourie, Lamourie Public Relations & Marketing
-Larry Rust, Former Keyboardist/Vocalist with Iron Butterfly, currently working on the "Musicians Against Abuse" Benefit Tour
The American that Open The Hidden Hate In American's Heart
President Barack Obama
President Barack Obama | The White House
www.whitehouse.gov › The Administration
Barack H. Obama is the 44th President of the United States. His story is the American story — values from the heartland, a middle-class upbringing in a strong ...
Obama: No apology for Bergdahl prisoner exchange; was ...
U.S. News & World Report -
These two quetions have topped the list since House Speaker Boehner announced President Obama is about to be sued.
This question creates even more questions: Is this possible? Can the President be sued? Is this just a political waste of time?
The other question concerning Primary Elections: Why do we have open primaries?
This question also raises other questions: Are certain people really prevented from open choice if Primaries are open or closed? What are the pros and cons of open vs closed primary elections?
Join me this morning "In the Pickle Barrel" as we discuss (or cuss) this issues andpossibly more.
SHowtime is 7AM-8:30AM EST.
What do you get when you throw three fighting cocks in the same enclosed structure? One hell of a fight!
All eyes will be on Texas as President Obama visits the Lone Star State today. Obama will be attending three fund raisers then attend a meeting with Governor Perry, a meeting Obama really does not want to attend.
Throw in the very controversial Illegal Immigration issues and there is a good chance sparks could fly.
Then consider the Texas loss for the RNC Convention.
Then stir in Senator Ted Cruz's antics.
This day could the best serving of hot chili on this simmering summer day.
Join me "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM EST this mornning and share your thoughts and opinions.
Join Barry Secrest and exo-government specialist Lee Daniel as they discuss an ever-expanding caseload of governmental oddities, politics, the Supernatural & The New World Order--all from an entertaining, cutting edge, Conservative perspective.
Topics for tonight include:
Poll: Obama to Go down as worst President of the Century
Armageddon Bound/New World Orders
A Funny thing about the Gitmo Released
Catholic Pope's Gone Wild
No travel warnings on Spreading West Africa Ebola Outbreak
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (122 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (9 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- gregfilms (5 chatters)
- ParaNation (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Global Entrepreneurs Radio (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)