SORT BY Relevancy
The American that Open The Hidden Hate In American's Heart
President Barack Obama
President Barack Obama | The White House
www.whitehouse.gov › The Administration
Barack H. Obama is the 44th President of the United States. His story is the American story — values from the heartland, a middle-class upbringing in a strong ...
Obama: No apology for Bergdahl prisoner exchange; was ...
U.S. News & World Report -
Tonight the R Frederick Riddle Show takes a look at a third president in honor of President's Day (celebrated last Monday). This time it is our current President Barack Obama. The show will look at his birth, his religion, his political experience, and his presidency R. Frederick Riddle is becoming known as an author of Christian Fiction, an editor of the controversial Riddle's Point of View, a blogger, and as host of his weekly BTR program: The R Frederick Riddle Show. Mr
Wake-Up Americans! We have a Dictator in the White House What is the Difference between a President and a Dictator? Barack Hussein Obama rejects the Constitution of the United States Barack Hussein Obama rejects the Rule of Law Barack Hussein Obama rejects the Congress. Barack Hussein Obama is the Dictator of the U.S.A. NOT the President of the U.S.A.
The personal story of veteran Joseph Love describing in intricate detail the retaliation against him and other veterans by Presient Obama and the Department Of Veteran Affaits. Utilizing a little known program called Operation Vigilant Eagle, ran by Home land security,FBI, implemented by the Department Of Veteran Affairs. Operation Vigilant Eagle main purpose was/is to target veterans rreturning to the U.S. that are believed to be "terrorist" or "extremist" in th
Tune in May 27, Monday at 9PM EST/6PM PST as Stacey Brewer of H. Blu's Word discusses the topic: Is President Barack Obama The Black President? The Congressional Black Caucus chair, Rep. Marcia Fudge recently sent the President a letter stating, "You have publicly expressed your commitment to retaining diversity within your cabinet. However, the people you have chosen to appoint in this new term have hardly been reflective of this country's diversity." Brewer will discuss Fud
I read an article on the Huffington Post (so you know it isn't well thought out plus the article was written by a guy who regularly co-host Al Sharpton's show) that for all the challenges President Obama faced coming into office he has done a better job than George Bush. Oh really?!? Can you tell me what has Obama has acutally accomplished? I have a lot of friends who want to make excuses for the things Obama has tried to get done with all the opposition he has faced. The main excuse is his skin color. When President Obama was running for office the first time, he ran on the same platform as former President Jimmy Carter. Before now Jimmy Carter was the worst president in US history...until now!!! It is like taking the playbook from a coach who loses and thinking you can win with the exact same plays. President Obama has been able to cover up his incompentence for six years and now there are so many scandals he does not know what to do with himself. All of the people he has put in charge to run different departments have shown themselves as incompetent. I have repeated said the President takes a lead from behind approach. He has nobody that can get ahead of situation or even inform him of problems coming up on the horizon. It should not be surprised that his approval rating is so low. Also Russia to deny US from Internation Space Station, Bergdahl's investigation to begin, missing IRS emails,
That is an absolutely remarkable vote of no-confidence in Obama's ability to do the job he was elected to do. Yes, I know that Republicans are going to be against virtually everything Obama is for and that independents these days tend to be swollen with the ranks of disaffected GOPers. But, what Obama does have to do is be president for the next two and a half years. And he'd like to spend that time building some sort of second-term legacy for himself. The leadership numbers — if they sustain — badly complicate those efforts. Chris Cillizza, Washington Post
Communities Digitals News Hours wraps up the weekly news on May 23, 2014 at 6:30pm Eastern. Communities Digital News writers and guest will be talking about whether, in light of the latest VA scandal, President Obama is qualified to be CEO (Cheif Employer and Operator) for America?
Coloradan, and writer of Red Pill, Blue Pill, Al Maurer will be talking with recent high school graduate Greg Stonebruner about censorship in academia.
Dr. Jim Picht and Dr. Cassi Fields will be talking about how to identify and find the perfect summer job or internship.
What do you get when you throw three fighting cocks in the same enclosed structure? One hell of a fight!
All eyes will be on Texas as President Obama visits the Lone Star State today. Obama will be attending three fund raisers then attend a meeting with Governor Perry, a meeting Obama really does not want to attend.
Throw in the very controversial Illegal Immigration issues and there is a good chance sparks could fly.
Then consider the Texas loss for the RNC Convention.
Then stir in Senator Ted Cruz's antics.
This day could the best serving of hot chili on this simmering summer day.
Join me "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM EST this mornning and share your thoughts and opinions.
These two quetions have topped the list since House Speaker Boehner announced President Obama is about to be sued.
This question creates even more questions: Is this possible? Can the President be sued? Is this just a political waste of time?
The other question concerning Primary Elections: Why do we have open primaries?
This question also raises other questions: Are certain people really prevented from open choice if Primaries are open or closed? What are the pros and cons of open vs closed primary elections?
Join me this morning "In the Pickle Barrel" as we discuss (or cuss) this issues andpossibly more.
SHowtime is 7AM-8:30AM EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Sedona Connection (297 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- angelicar (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Famosity (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)