SORT BY Relevancy
Roy Masters discusses the statistic that 70 % of Americans are on prescription drugs.
Callers: A lady was sexually abused as a child and is compelled to be resentful toward her husband.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device and the accompanying book, visit http://www.fhu.com.
Roy Masters book The Secret Power of Words can be found HERE.
Originally aired: June 20, 2013 – Hour 1
My Health And Living . com Natural remedies for Life
We have to be very careful when it comes to health and Medicines... Did you know that some Prescription Drugs - Properly administered by your doctor can kill you ? Do you know which ones ? Do you Immunize Your Childrens - Listen to this interview FIRST...
In Fact it is one of the Highest Killers in the western world today... Why is it, we are "so advanced in medicines" yet we are experiencing over 1.65 million deaths by Prescription Drugs every year !
This show: The Dangers of Prescription Drugs That can KILL You !
This topic is very important for ANYONE taking ADMINISTERED PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. - It is frightnening
Listen intently to this interview with Dr Richard Ruhling - USA
This is Life and Death Serious !
The real truth behind these "accidental Deaths" is startling. As a western society - these statistics (real people) are being killed off daily. Be aware of natural alternatives.
Download your very own FREE healthy Living & Eating and nutrition guide at: www.MyHealthAndLiving.com/freereport
Can you afford not to listen to this Interview ?
Prescription medicine is a $320 billion industry in the US. Nearly 4 billion prescriptions are written every year to Americans for classes of drugs ranging from oncology to antidepressants. But this rapid growth of prescription medications has begun to show some negative effects on our society. And those effects are addiction and abuse. Prescription drugs now kill more Americans than cocaine and heroin combined. In this episode we discuss some of the trends have e
eFitFamily with Laura London welcomes Alesandra Rain, author and drug expert, to talk about the many aspects of prescription pills especially the abuse and risks with over-prescription. She will also educate the listeners on the dangers of mixing pills with herbs, over-the-counter items and certain foods. Let her personal journey inspire us that independence from prescription pills is indeed possible!
Alesandra Rain has 18 years experience in the field of prescription drugs and their effects on the nervous system; personality alterations due to addiction; drug/drug interactions; drug/herb; drug/food and the withdrawals from various classifications of pills. Additionally, she has extensive knowledge of psychoactive medications within every age group.
With a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and completed graduate work in a Master’s of Fine Art, Alesandra went on to become a renowned author, speaker and expert in this specialty field.
Alesandra’s introduction to prescription pills came after an auto accident required nearly 3 dozen surgeries that left her plagued with insomnia, anxiety and pain. She spent a decade on over 1,000 pills a month and then suffered tremendous physical decline from the combination of pills. Eventually Alesandra wanted her life back and unable to find help, she chose to go cold-turkey in the Cirque Lodge Treatment Center in Utah. The excruciating withdrawals gave Alesandra an inside view of prescription addition that is also affecting millions of people today.
Alesandra is a prescription drug expert and the cofounder of Point of Return, a nonprofit that assists the public in recovering their lives from prescription pill addiction. Her team is a group of committed professionals who have dedicated their lives to this critical cause. Do visit their website at www.pointofreturn.com.
Dawn Roberts, author of WARNINGS of Disease… stops by to share her story of how she went from taking 23 different drugs to taking zero drugs, losing 60 pounds in the process. With a background in forensics, Dawn spent fifteen years doing scientific research for her book after a personal wellness journey wiped out 35 incurable diseases. So just how did she do it? Listen on Wednesday, March 27 @ 2:00 p.m.(Eastern) for her surprising answers.
Prescription medicine is a $320 billion industry in the US. Nearly 4 billion prescriptions are written every year to Americans for classes of drugs ranging from oncology to antidepressants. But this rapid growth of prescription medications has begun to show some negative effects on our society. And those effects are addiction and abuse. Prescription drugs now kill more Americans than cocaine and heroin combined.
In this episode we discuss some of the trends have emerged around prescription drug abuse. We talk about the categories of prescription drugs most often abused, data around that abuse and possible solutions to the epidemic that range from education to monitoring.
in Self Help
Are you dealing with grief after a loss? Join Grief Recovery Specialist, Audrey Pellicano R.N., on Giving Grief a Voice when she and her guests will discuss the use of anti-depressants, anti-anxiety and sleeping aids for those experiencing loss and the subsequent feelings of grief has long been an issue. What role do prescription drugs play in the experience of grief and loss? Do they assist the process or are they numbing our feelings? Do antidepressants really work?
What are the risks? How will the new changes in the DSM 5 coming in May 2013 impact the use of these medications for the bereaved? What does the research show? What are the alternatives?
Join me and my very special guests Terry and Joe Graedon of “The People’s Pharmacy” http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/, as we address these questions and answer yours on this very volatile subject.
Joe Graedon is a pharmacologist and Terry is a medical anthropologist. They are co-hosts of The People's Pharmacy radio show and co-authors of the newspaper column, The People's Pharmacy. Together, they have 19 books to their credit. You can find them online atPeoplesPharmacy.com
in Rock Music
The show where anything goes and we bring on those that survived it or are going through it to talk about everything they have seen.
This show is raw, cutting edge and not for kids, SORRY!
Langauge and SItuations are all true according to the witness and as much as possible are all backed up by physical evidendece prior to the show.
Make no mistake though we are going to talk about the business of music the way it was when it was SEX, DRUGS AND ROCK &ROLL ON BlOG TALK RADIO.
Dr Neil Raff will discuss traditional and alternative medicine and how it can work for you the individual. The show brings you cutting edge and fundamental ways of treating and preventing many medical issues. As an audience member you can call in and get your questions aswered or if downloaded after air time contact Dr Raff directly at email@example.com. Further topics and concerns can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr Raff also offers Skype consultations where you can get that qualified second opinion face to face. Topics range from preventative cancer treatments to immune boosting supplements. There is no topic to small or large for Dr Raff to tackle.
Whitney Houston, Gerald Lavert, Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse, Anna Nichole are but a few who meet their demise "accidently" overdosing on prescription drugs. Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix,Billie Holiday are a few who "accidently" overdosed on illegal drugs. Should Doctors and drug dealers be held accountable when their products causes ones death. Me and my co-host Rhea will discuss the topic "Are Prescription Drugs More Fatal then Illegal Drugs" If you have questio
It's true.... Most prescription drugs don't work most of the time for most people.... In this episode, it comes down to a basic fact: What you really want is the truth....the math. For example, with a statin drug, what is your risk of having a heart attack now, and how much of that risk will be lowered by the drug? What are the odds that you will be damaged by the drug? And how long will you have to take the drug to derive any benefit? And finally, what is the number of people ne
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (53 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (35 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Love Productions (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (10 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (10 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (9 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (9 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspired Words (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Corner Turtles and Friends (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- 4RealTalk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Odd Couple Talk Twins0 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)