SORT BY Relevancy
Denny and Jeanie Waters will be speaking on the loss of their son Zach Waters at the age of 24 to prescription drug overdose. They will be sharing the heartache and the passion they have to go into schools and share the horrific story and try and help others to not go through this tragedy.
Why does medication use matter?
When you think about losing fat and gaining muscle, you might not think about the role that your medications play in getting results.
But in fact, your medication might be affecting — even actively hampering — your progress.
Here, we’ll look at some of the more common medications, and what effects they can have on your nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness.
At the end of this article, we’ll give you some suggestions about what to do next.
First, three important cautions.
1. We do NOT recommend that you simply quit taking any suspect medications. Always discuss any changes in medication with your doctor and/or pharmacist.
2. We’re NOT saying “medications always bad, pharma-free living always good”. We know that for many folks, medications can mean the difference between a good — or functional — day and a horrible day. If you’re on medications, you probably have some well-founded concerns about your health. We’re simply offering some information that you may not have considered in making your decisions about whether to take a particular drug.
3. We do NOT cover all the potential side effects of a given medication. These side effects are just those relevant to people who are looking to lose fat, gain muscle, and/or improve their athletic performance.
Join us as we discuss the perception of drug dealers in American and other countries, reason for drug dealing, and how it impacts the family and community October 9 at 6:30pm on SIRA Media Radio
Minister Willie Henderson
Minister at My Father's House Shelter, Residence & Bible Training Center For The Drug Addicted
Willie J. Henderson is an ordained minister and modern day follower of Christ’s. He is founder and administrator of the “Christian Drug Recovery Residence & Bible Training Center” . A non-profit organization established to shelter, house and teach struggling addicts how to follow the example that Christ set for mankind to overcome temptations in Luke 4:1-13 by learning how to apply the integrity, promises and power of the Written Word of God in reference to their addiction. Willie also gives encouraging speaking engagements, assist churches, missionaries, and other ministries that cater to struggling addicts in the area of educating them so that they will know how to spiritually counsel and accommodate those who come through their ministry doors that are wrestling with drug, alcohol addiction and self image.
Tune in Thursday, October 16th, 2014 at 7pm cst to hear how drug addiction can take you to depths you never thought you'd go.
www.blogtalkradio.com/niacomplatform or call in to listen by dialing 323-693-3830, press 1 to comment or question.
Ladies & Gentlemen! The coach is super excited to bring you this episode of In Life Now Radio because we are going to have an opportunity to listen and learn from one of the world's best in the entertainment industry as well as being an expert in being glabally visible with the one and only Nikki Woods!
"Nikki Woods, the author of Easier Said Than Done, is a Multi-media personality, Social Media and Personal Branding Coach, Motivational Speaker and Voice-over artist, and the CEO of Nikki Woods Media. She is also the senior producer of the acclaimed, nationally-syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show (TJMS), the most successful syndicated urban radio show in history reaching more than 8 million people on a daily basis. She is responsible for the engaging on-air content heard each morning on the over-100 affiliate radio stations that air the award-winning program."
All aspects of strategy and strategic planning are discussed.
Do you have questions about parenting, co-workers, dating or any other relationships in your life? Then now is the chance to ask an expert, Judy Helm Wright aka "Auntie Artichoke"
Every week we willl have another disscussion about some aspect of inter-personal relationships. Check out the schedule at http://www.AskAuntieArtichoke.com
Drug use has been a terrible epidemic on the streets of our communities, in our childrens' schools, and in our homes. These days there are so many different drugs out there and in the past few years we have seen new drugs come out such as Molly and Synthetic Marijuana.
Today we are going to talk about the effects of drug use on the user and our communities. We'll also talk about ways to tell if someone is using drugs, ways to help them and what we can do to prevent our children from falling victim to drugs.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (2 chatters)
- Its My House (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)