SORT BY Relevancy
When news breaks that you and your partner are pregnant for the first time, what changes are you experincing when it comes to your relationship? How has communication changed with you and your partner during pregnancy? What do you do to keep your relationship strong. Join me as I share some findings about this topic and we discuss your experiences with maintaining your relationship during this time.
In the first show and second segment, I discussed the positive and negative strategies couples use to maintain a relationship and stay close during pregnancy. An example of positive behaviors to keep the relationship close is being open in a relationship. An example of negative behaviors explained in the second show is using avoidance or deception (which is not always bad) as a way to make sure the relationship is as normal as possible during pregnancy. In this third segment, I will have a female guest (who just gave birth) explain her experiences with the positive and negative ways she and her husband maintained their relationship during pregnancy and offering tips for future pregnant partners. Please join me and call in to share your feedback.
In the first show, we discussed what the positive strategies pregnant couples used to maintain a relationship that makes them satisfied and committed. In this second show, we’ll focus on the dark side/negative behaviors couples use in trying to maintain the relationship during pregnancy. As I notice in some couples, partners may use these behaviors as ways to manipulate and control the other person to keep the relationship close. Join me as I share some of my observations with friends and participate in this discussion as we focus on the dark side of maintaining the relationship during pregnancy.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Dr. Richard Chudacoff, nationally recognized, board certified OB/GYN shares information about prenatal nutrition. Dishing on Dinner features Lisa Carey of MoneySavingParent.com. Keith Laughlin, president of Rails-to-Trails Conservancy (RTC), shares their mission of converting unused rail corridors into public trails. Alisa Donner, Co-Founder of Pregnancy Awareness Month (PAM) shares how PAM empowers, inspires and builds a community for expectant women and families. Author of From Dude to Dad, Chris Pegula, shares tips for getting prepared for the arrival of your little one.
Tonight we are talking about
Pregnancy in Spirituality
May is National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month. In this episode of Teen Talk, teen hosts Rachel, Ayana, and Sydney discuss teen pregnancy, various birth control options, and available resources. Our guest is Caitlin McArdle, Outreach and Education Specialist with Planned Parenthood Syracuse.
For more information on pregnancy prevention or options for pregnant teens, visit plannedparenthood.org.
May is Pregnancy Awareness Month and it would be refreshing to hear from a Board Certified Physician who specializes in Pregnancy and Maternal Fetal Medicine to dispel the current myths and trends that are dominating. Dr. Jaffe with Rosh Fetal Medicine in NYC can speak about several topics related to high-risk pregnancy, when to worry and when not to, what are the best nutritional guidelines, weightlifting and exercising during pregnancy (is CrossFit healthy when pregnant?), eating your placenta, dangers of home-births, etc.
Dr. Ira Jaffe is a Diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and comes to ROSH Maternal-Fetal Medicine with 17 years of experience providing comprehensive obstetrical and gynecologic care to women. He attended the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and completed his residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center in Greenwich Village. Dr. Jaffe brings his expertise in high-risk obstetrics, vaginal breech deliveries & VBAC. He has a very low c-section rate and is committed to helping women manage high-risk pregnancies resulting in a normal birth experience.
In addition to these expertise, Dr. Jaffe is specially trained in osteopathic relief of pregnancy back pain. This training is based on a model of health and healing that focuses on the whole person as opposed to one organ at a time and gives him the ability to offer effective, safe treatments for the common aches and pains that accompany pregnancy and the post partum period. He has extensive experience performing laparoscopic hysterectomies, managing ovarian masses, treating endometriosis and performing procedures that allow a woman to go home the same day of surgery and resume normal activities within 1 to 2 weeks.
Are you trying to get pregnant fast? Are you suffering with a high risk pregnancy?
You'll be amazed and thrilled as you learn how Sandra Jones-Keller turned her journey of a high-risk pregnancy into life altering work for other women and couples. You will learn simple techniques to easily have two-way communication with your baby saving yourself from unnecessary worry, fear and stress.
I'm sure you're aware of many stories where the couple tries for years to get pregnant only to conceive a set of triplets after they adopted from a third world country. Well, there is something to the power of your intention. When you can learn to harness your energy and direct it to your desired results miracles and wonders happen.
Change your life with powerful content by joining our group Healthy Families - Heal - Unite - Empower on LindedIn.
Dr. Len Brancewicz of www.TheNutritionShoppe.net discusses today's health topics from a natural and traditional perspective. today we talk about pregnancy..what is safe? is diet and issue?? are there meds to avoid? do i have concerns about autism? tune in!!
Weight loss, ADD, hormone help, cancer, and so much more!
Hormones: What changes are normal during pregnancy? Ways to cope with hormonal changes while pregnant and postpartum. What are “delivery doldrums” and the 72 hour hormonal shift? How does breastfeeding affect hormones? What about males’ hormonal changes? Reproductive Endocrinologist Dr. Robert Greene is this week’s guest.
Pregnancy and child birth is a major life transition that brings along joy and happiness, right? not always.
What every mother needs to know
1 in 7 mothers experience Postpartum Mood Disorder that is often not diagnosed or treated. These moms find themselves overwhelmed and stressed. They struggle emotionally with severe depression, anxiety and panic attacks or OCD; suffering alone in silence, feeling very bad about themselves, and without much help or hope.
In this interview Dr. Sadigh and his special guest Dalia Kenig, M.A.,MFT discuss the signs and symptoms of Postpartum emotional challenges and the ways to prevent worsening of the conditions. Find out what you need to doand how to get back on the path of recovery.
Dalia Kenig is a licensed psychotherapist specializing in Pregnancy and Postpartum emotional wellness. She provides free screening to any concerned woman and offers specialized counseling for women, couples and their families. She is also a member of Postpartum Support International (PSI) and advocates on Pregnancy Postpartum Emotional wellness for mothers.
The journey from maiden to mother is a big transition for any woman. We go from a life being all about us and our partner to our lives being completely given to this new human being. It can be an enormous adjustment for many women. Traditional societies have generally regarded pregnancy as a sacred period in a women's life and have honored this journey, though in our mainstream society much of that has been lost. Sacred Pregnancy (www.sacredpregnancy.com is about bringing the sacred, the reverent, the spiritual and sisterhood back into pregnancy. It's an invitation to to create that sacred space in our modern lives and to honor what is beautiful and consecrated in our ability to create life. Sacred Pregnancy facilitator Starlight Mundy is here to show us the way. Find out more about upcoming classes at http://www.thespiritedapothecary.com/sacred-pregnancy-journey-class-san-diego/.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (94 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (41 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (23 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (5 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Reel Life Radio LIFE IS A MOVIE (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 1twopunch (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)