SORT BY Relevancy
Practice Show to prepare for my 1st live show and get out all of the kinks.
San Francisco Giants talk, Baseball talk, Rumors, Latest in the world of Major League Baseball.
Candlestick Will can be found on Twitter @CandlestickWill
Check out my blog at http://willcandlestick.blogspot.com
Polow Don is a brilliant man with drive, commitment, and determation. Polow has turned his negative situation around to one non-stopping positive. He released his debut book Cutthroat in November then launched his company Rich Behavior Promotions in December. There is no stopping this man sit back and watch him as he takes us for one incredible ride. #Facts!
What do we find in the Holy Book about this subject. Radical behavior and attitude.
I want to reflect on two ok three heros in the Bible. Esther is one and the other two are King David and Peter the apostle.
In the book of Esther she knew her identity, she knew God, she accepted the steps ordered by God and became Queen. Now listen well....The thiefs in this world wants you to know that God is not mentioned in the book of Esther. I want you to know two things, His essence is well represented and He inspired this Book to be apart of the Holy Book. She had radical behavior and attitude.
King David what a journey this man takes us through. From his youth, though the years of adolescence to manhood. So many radical behaviors, attitudes, but the one I want to focus on is the movement in the trees signaling him to move forward. Found in 2 Samuel 5:24 As soon as you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the poplar trees, move quickly, because that will mean the Lord has gone out in front of you to strike the Philistine army.
Peter the apostle in Acts 2:14-41 This man is the definition of radical behavior and attitude.
Why am I talking about all this today? It is because I want to awaken that sleeping giant in you. I want the boldness that Christ has given us to stand up and tell others of our Lord Jesus and Salvation. We share so many things but hardly ever the saving grace of our Lord.
On this episode of Eating for Meaning, Dr. Millie will have some help in the hot seat with guest host, Health Coach and radio Host Rea Wilke on behavior change and modification. Coach Rea is the founder, CEO, President at YOUR LIFE NOW LLC, a professional coaching and training company.
This show will help you understand what it takes to change your behavior. Start acting like you want to. We are all bombarded with nutritional information but don't necessarily know how to make the changes in order to incorporate them into our lifestyle. We might know what we have to do but can't get around to doing it. Eating for Meaning is a year long nutrition program dedicated to helping you achieve your health goals by changing your relationship to food.
Coach Rea and Dr. Millie will discuss our own belief systems, coaching tips, relationships with food and our health in general.
I hope you can follow this episode of Eating for Meaning.
Source: Eating for Meaning Radio Show
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Michael McCurdy, the Testing Dad, shares the 7 core abilities that every child needs to know for kindergarten. Spotlight on Moms features Karla Call of TheShowerShimmy.com. Jennifer Chellis Taveras, L.Ac., creator of the Holistic Baby Acupressure System, shares how acupressure can be helpful for babies. Tovah Klein, author of How Toddlers Thrive: What Parents Can Do Today for Children Ages 2-5 to Plant the Seeds of Lifelong Success, shares tips for “cracking the code” of toddler behavior. Christy Johnson, registered nurse and former college softball player, shares the importance of concussion testing with the King-Devick test.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)