SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Ulysses "Butch" Slaughter, founder of The Ultimate Practice and I Forgive University as he discusses his work in the ever-expanding practice of forgiving. In this session, he'll discuss his personal journey on the road of forgiving, segments from the book "The Door of Everything" and services available at I Forgive University
Practice Show to prepare for my 1st live show and get out all of the kinks.
San Francisco Giants talk, Baseball talk, Rumors, Latest in the world of Major League Baseball.
Candlestick Will can be found on Twitter @CandlestickWill
Check out my blog at http://willcandlestick.blogspot.com
Welcome to “Dental Practice 911 Radio” formerly known as “The Whole Tooth”. “Dental Practice 911 Radio” is a show where we discuss dental business related topics designed to help dentists and dental teams learn and grow in any economy!
Today, we will be discussing "The #Trend in Marketing Your Dental Practice" with one of my coworkers here at EZ Dental Practice Marketing, Rebecca Buscemi. Rebecca is our Technical Director and an Internet Marketing Trainer and Consultant.
Our topic basically deals with how your practice is seen through social media based on how RELEVANT your content is. In other words, Rebecca and I will be talking about how much more effective your social media presence can be by simply doing some key things to stay on top of trends in our collective communications.
Topics that will cover in our episode are: What are trending topics, How can Hashtages and trending topics help your marketing, How to use trending topics on Facebook, and more.
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Practice Managers have urgent needs for information in the face of all the new and upcoming regulations which are creating more work for them and their staff. Specifically, answers to 3 questions frequently heard by Host Rebecca Morehead and co-host Kristen Walker:
What will be the new Stage 2 Requirements and how will that affect us?
What can I expect to be my requirements this year for compliance?
How can we generate more revenue in the practice to stay afloat or offset the penalties we will be facing?
Join us with our special surprise guest on the next More For Your Practice Radio.
Jeri Cascio, Insurance Liaison and Risk Management Counselor will be sharing her expertise on emerging trends of insurance liability and how best to make sure your medical practice is adequately covered. Jeri specializes in helping Medical Practitioners and their professional affiliates work together to reap the best insurance values and risk solutions. Jeri has over 20 years of commercial insurance experience and for the last 15 years, has focused exclusively on the insurance needs of Florida healthcare professionals.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
Lindsey Phillips and John Hallock from Care Cloud join us to discuss all the issues currently impacting medical practice management, Electronic Health Records implementation and in particular, legacy versus cloud-based solutions. They will also be talking about why it's important to know where your EHR vendor stands in Meaningful Use Stage 2 certification, the extended timeline for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and what's on the roadmap.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (54 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (31 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (13 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)