SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to “Dental Practice 911 Radio” formerly known as “The Whole Tooth”. “Dental Practice 911 Radio” is a show where we discuss dental business related topics designed to help dentists and dental teams learn and grow in any economy!
Today, we will be discussing "The #Trend in Marketing Your Dental Practice" with one of my coworkers here at EZ Dental Practice Marketing, Rebecca Buscemi. Rebecca is our Technical Director and an Internet Marketing Trainer and Consultant.
Our topic basically deals with how your practice is seen through social media based on how RELEVANT your content is. In other words, Rebecca and I will be talking about how much more effective your social media presence can be by simply doing some key things to stay on top of trends in our collective communications.
Topics that will cover in our episode are: What are trending topics, How can Hashtages and trending topics help your marketing, How to use trending topics on Facebook, and more.
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Practice Managers have urgent needs for information in the face of all the new and upcoming regulations which are creating more work for them and their staff. Specifically, answers to 3 questions frequently heard by Host Rebecca Morehead and co-host Kristen Walker:
What will be the new Stage 2 Requirements and how will that affect us?
What can I expect to be my requirements this year for compliance?
How can we generate more revenue in the practice to stay afloat or offset the penalties we will be facing?
Join us with our special surprise guest on the next More For Your Practice Radio.
Jeri Cascio, Insurance Liaison and Risk Management Counselor will be sharing her expertise on emerging trends of insurance liability and how best to make sure your medical practice is adequately covered. Jeri specializes in helping Medical Practitioners and their professional affiliates work together to reap the best insurance values and risk solutions. Jeri has over 20 years of commercial insurance experience and for the last 15 years, has focused exclusively on the insurance needs of Florida healthcare professionals.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
Lindsey Phillips and John Hallock from Care Cloud join us to discuss all the issues currently impacting medical practice management, Electronic Health Records implementation and in particular, legacy versus cloud-based solutions. They will also be talking about why it's important to know where your EHR vendor stands in Meaningful Use Stage 2 certification, the extended timeline for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and what's on the roadmap.
With all the demands on a medical practice manager, it can be challenging to maintain balance in the workplace. On todays' More For Your Practice Radio show, Rebecca talks with Koreen Hart-Morales who explains how focusing on 3 key areas can help meet this challenge for you and your employees. You don't have to be a medical practice manager or employee to benefit from listening to today's show. Anyone can apply these wellness principles to their lives especially as we approach the beginning of a new year.
Today we are excited to welcome Sue Jacques, The Civility CEO who will be helping us understand how the use of electronics in medical practice affects patient care. She is a well-known and highly-regarded writer for Physician's Practice and the Huffington Post, as well as other publications. Her expertise is in Business Etiquette but she's also a keynote speaker, corporate facilitator and professionalism coach.
Jean Lanoue, founder of The Social Jeanie, is a business professional with more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world doing marketing, training, accounting and management.Jean has been helping small businesses and medical and law practices market their message and brand using social media and inbound marketing, since 2007. Jean will be helping us understand how to market medical practices online effectively without violating HIPAA.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (56 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- OPWR (11 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- Justice Lab (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)