SORT BY Relevancy
Matthew is on the road all this month as we are set to launch the new season of the show, but in the "outside the box" fashion we do things here at Skin DEEP Theology ......Matthew sits down with some pretty interesting guests during his time traveling the Nation!! We ain't revealing nothing.....TUNE IN TODAY LIVE @ 2PM to hear on of the first sit downs of the series "TALK NATION" here on SKIN DEEP THEOLOGY!
To learn more on Matthew and the show ...visit www.roadtoredemptionministries.com or find him on social media!!
in Self Help
The world may not be hostile, but many places are in North America for Black people. Whether there be white supremicists working in secret in order to assure your destruction, or others who are supporting them through their actions or lack of action, you can be damaged repeatedly by the very subtle attacks that can effect you, your family life, and your personality. This show will give you some meditative techniques that can help you deal with the subtle attacks and strengthen you against the physical attacks.
They are simple and easy. They take practice, yes, but as time passes they can become practices from which you acquire the strength, courage, and peace of mind to stand up against the enemy. Who is the enemy? Anyone who works to destroy you, your life, your family, and your culture through actions and inactions that promote and reward racial discrimination.
Please join Devin and Melissa Pellew as they discuss topics in apologetics, theology and biblical worldview issues. During our first segment we will interview Stanley Vickers, who currently resides in Kentucky. He was was our first Pastor as a married couple many years ago and encouraged and propelled us into teaching and discipleship ministry. He is faithfully still serving and teaching!
During our second segment, we will be interviewing our current Pastor, Rev. Dave Kiehn, Pastor of Park Baptist Church in Rock Hill, SC. Rev. Kiehn graduated with a B.A. in Intellectual History from the University of Pennsylvania and received his Masters of Divinity at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.and is currently pursuing a Ph.D in Missiology at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. He will join us to discuss the need for sound theology and biblical preaching from our pulpits and the issue of Church Membership. Many in our generation church hop and do not see the importance of being connected to a local body of believers. We'll dig into these issues so don't miss this episode!
Throwback Theology with Pastor Pulley - Has technology finally caught up with The Word of God? Or is it still light years behind
THIS AUDIO HAS BEEN DIGITALLY REMASTERED FOR BETTER QUALITY!! However BlogTalk Radio conversion rate takes away from such quality.. If you would like an original copy.. please follow us on BlogTalk or like us on Facebook and leave a comment for your request along with an email address and we will email me you the original audio. We will be broadcasting "Theology Of Time July 30th 1972" ... by the most Honorable Elijah Muhammad Himself .... Thank you to those of you who uphold the teachings of The Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad and for tuning in every week.. Call (917) 889-7969 to listen live from your cell phone.. Peace, Peace
New World Nation of Islam
P.O. Box 8466
Join Devin & Melissa Pellew weekly as they discuss topics related to biblical theology, Christian apologetics and worldview issues. This week, we will begin our month long dialog on topics related to the Protestant Reformation in light of Reformation Month. This week's discussion will feature a friendly dialog between a Roman Catholic scholar and a Protestant scholar on the topic of Purgatory.
Representing the Roman Catholic view on this topic will be Doug Beaumont. Doug earned an M.A. in Apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary where he served as assistant to Norman Geisler and taught Bible and Religion for ten years before converting to Catholicism. He is currently pursuing a Ph.D. in Theology at North-West University and is the author of "The Message Behind the Movie", and has contributed to "The Apologetics Study Bible for Students" (B&H, 2010), "Got Questions?", and has published articles in "The Christian Apologetics Journal." He also has a blog called Soul Device where he writes on theology, philosophy, apologetics, and other topics. He and wife, Elaine, reside in the Charlotte metro area with their three children.
Representing the Protestant view will be Tony Arsenal. Tony is a graduate of Gordon-Conwell Theological Society, where he earned a Master of Arts in Church History, Master of Arts in Theology, and was awarded the Baker Award for Excellence in Theological Studies. He has presented papers with the Gordon-Conwell Theology Forum, the Evangelical Theology Studies, and has a forthcoming book review in the Africanus Journal. He currently lives in Canaan, New Hampshire with his wife Lee, where he teaches Systematic Theology at his local church and blogs at ReformedArsenal.com.
This is going to be an engaging discussion that you do not want to miss!
3) Most of us don’t know what we believe.
4) We need to be practical — God is!
5) Wholeness, freedom and life are God’s provision for us — NOW!
6) We are often fighting the wrong battles.
7) A lot of what we have chosen to believe is because it fits our temperament, how we feel, our history, and how we perceive our identity.
8) We are all dealing with the same basic problems. There are only two kinds of people in the world; those that are spiritually dead, and those that are spiritually alive. Once we get beyond this, we can look at what is really keeping us from entering into life: the flesh.
9) How Do You Spell “Success”? Our true calling is to “live in the spirit,” yet we often don’t even know what that means.
10) Is what you’re learning practical? Can you apply what you’re being taught to your daily life? Is there something we can actually do to live in that promised peace and rest today? YES! And it’s simpler than you might think.
11) Man likes to make complex what God has made simple. Keep your ears open for what the Spirit is saying to you, the church, and when He bids you to come up hither, Come!
12) Accept what God reveals, even if it doesn’t answer all your questions or doesn’t seem to fit in with your other beliefs. We like to understand everything before we accept it, and will try to carry to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part.
13) Is what you’re believing working for you? Or are you counting the days until you can be whisked away to your reward? This is not what God intended for us — He has a purpose for our time here.
14) Avoid Religious Jargon. Instead re-phrase the concepts into something that will mean something to all of us. We trust that the Lord will witness to you personally what He wants you to know.
Join Devin and Melissa Pellew weekly as we discuss issues related to apologetics, theology and biblical worldview. Today, we will be interviewing Adam Johnson, Adam graduated with a Master's in Divinity degree from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is currently Associate Pastor at Tega Cay Baptist Church in South Carolina and is working on a PhD in Theological Studies at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. Adam will be sharing about Natural Law and what it has to do with Christian Apologetics and the Existence of God. Join us for this interesting discussion!
My birthday may be over but that does not mean the party has to stop. This month we are having a divination party and will answer all your questions about divination. What is it? How do you get started? How do I find a trust worthy advisor? Can I really make a living doing this? Why is there such a drastic difference in prices? Which form of divination is best for me? If you can think of it, we will do our best to answer it. And of course it would not be a party without giving away a Free Reading to one lucky caller.
So join Ori Oasis, Glammie Angel , and our Gratitude Goddess, Marianne of Akashic Inspirations, this Friday September 11. At 10 p.m. EST for a divine time
1) Truth is a Person — Jesus Christ Himself.
2) None of us has all the truth.
3) Most of us don’t know what we believe. That which is truth, from God for us at this time, will stand the light of day. That which doesn’t, well, it wasn’t bringing us life anyway. So let it go!
4) We need to be practical — God is! There are things we can do, and stop doing, by which we can cooperate with what God is doing.
5) Wholeness, freedom and life are God’s provision for us — NOW! God wants us whole, complete and entire, and will not cease his efforts until we enter His rest.
6) We are often fighting the wrong battles. We’ve been distracted by battles that have already been won, yet are not taking up the sword where we need to.
7) A lot of what we have chosen to believe is because it fits our temperament, how we feel, our history, and how we perceive our identity. As our perceptions change, our beliefs will also change.
8) We are all dealing with the same basic problems. There are only two kinds of people in the world; those that are spiritually dead, and those that are spiritually alive.
9) How Do You Spell “Success”? What it would look like to truly live the Christian life. What would it feel like? Would we think differently, act differently?
10) Is what you’re learning practical? Can you apply what you’re being taught to your daily life?
11) Man likes to make complex what God has made simple. Keep your ears open for what the Spirit is saying to you.
12) Accept what God reveals, even if it doesn’t answer all your questions or doesn’t seem to fit in with your other beliefs.
13) Is what you’re believing working for you? He has a purpose for our time here, and if we don’t learn it here we will have to learn it in the next age to come.
14) Religious Jargon.
Join Devin & Melissa Pellew of Ratio Christi- Winthrop University as they discuss topics related to biblical theology, Christian apologetics and worldview issues. This week, we will explore the topic: "Truth, Goodness and Beauty from a Christian Worldview". On the air with us to discuss this topic will be Miguel Benitez, Jr., Adjunct Instructor of Worldview at Belhaven University (Orlando Campus) and Apologist with Doubtless Faith Ministries. Miguel received an M.A. in Christian Apologetics from Biola University and is currently pursuing and M.A. in Theological Studies at Reformed Theological Seminary- Orlando. You do not want to miss this discussion!
Crystals have been around for centuries.Their extraordinary energy has been used in everything, from healing, to building walls, growing plants, to meditations, manifesting prosperity and so much more. Join us as our guest Elisheba the Practical Mystic, as she explains all the possibilities and how to work with our mineral family.
Elisheba is practicing nurse and certified crystal healer.
Tune in 10pm EST
Call In Number : (347) 989-8851
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress