SORT BY Relevancy
We will be having several new Publicists share their adventures of starting a new PR Firm.
Belle and Bold Public Relations is a boutique public relations firm founded by two fresh-faced San Antonio natives, Alanna D'Antonio and Natalie Saldaña. Forming a vivacious duo of inspired, like-minded individuals, D'Antonio and Saldaña's passion for PR is what makes them a powerhouse in the industry. Belle and Bold PR thrives on the relationships it builds with its clients and the media. Taking pride in their unique approach to public relations, D’Antonio and Saldaña ensure each client receives the personal attention and one-of-a-kind strategic planning they deserve. Belle and Bold PR believes in quality service, plain and simple.
Others that will be on :
Kai Rogers founder of Aspire Public Relations
and Sereena Samuel of SS Publicity
Join us as we talk to Celebritiy Publicist Elvira Guzman Who will be talking about her new book Your Blueprint.
Elvira Guzman started Elvie G PR at the age of 23 and was named the fastest growing PR Firm in Hollywood by Sister 2 Sister Magazine and Urban Influence Magazine. Latina Magazine dubed her “The Entrepreneur” for their September 2011 issue and Made Woman Magazine listed her as “Woman of the Month” for January 2012. Ms. Guzman previously worked 9 years for comedian, actor, radio host and author Steve Harvey, where she held various titles. Recently, she helped several celebrity clients books make it to #1 on the NY Times Best Seller List.
And we will also be talking to Celebrity Publicist Ericalane Brown.
Celebrity Publicist/Event Planner Ericalane Brown has used her passion, natural talent and her ability to create custom “Lifestyle Brands” for some of the entertainment industry most recognizable names such as Meagan Good, Lady Gaga, and Russell Simmons to name a few. Ericalane continued success has allowed her to reach a wider clientele while bringing a unique and personal touch to all of her clients, with friendship being a major cornerstone to how she conducts business. Ericalane innate abilities and business savvy has made The Kartel Company one of Hollywood’s most sought after agencies.
We will be closing out with Melissa Keklak of MMKPR. Melissa is a highly recognized and unrivaled PR and social media professional with over ten years of publicity experience across music, fashion, entertainment and technology.
We are excited to have Super Film Publicist Arian Simone.This is her story!
One day Coach Carter (the real Coach Carter the movie Coach Carter was based off) was on my floor and he introduced me to the fact that movie studios outsource people for what I do. He had me help out with some things for the movie prior to its release. From this exposure I then contacted people who were FAMU alumnus (Will Packer and Rob Hardy) that I knew were in the movie business and informed them about what I had been up to. Tune in to hear more.We also have PR Chat with The Moore PR Firm!
Join us as we talk to Veteran Publicist Nicole Garner of The Garner Circle and on the rise publicist Raven Robinson.
Today NCX Group CEO and Host of Secure 20/20, Mike Fitzpatrick will interview Dr. Larry Ponemon of the Ponemon Institute. During the interview we will discuss Dr. Ponemon's cutting research on Healthcare Privacy and Security, Application Security and the latest research on the Cost of Cyber Crime.
By the end of this interview you will gain insight into the importance of Risk Based Security and the impact to your business.
Visit our site for more information. Follow Us on Twitter and Face
Join EMSI Public Relations' CEO Marsha Friedman, a 22 year PR veteran and author of 'Celebritize Yourself' and Alex Hinojosa, EMSI's VP of Media Operations and 15 year talk-show radio host and executive producer. This week they’re discussing how an event like “Frankenstorm” impacts the marketing and PR landscape, and what you should do to prepare.= They'll cover important items such as: How to proceed with the media if your topic is relevant. How to pr
Join EMSI Public Relations CEO Marsha Friedman, a 23 year PR veteran and author of Celebritize Yourself and Alex Hinojosa, EMSIs VP of Media Operations and 15 year talk-show radio host and executive producer. This week they're discussing how to get publicity for your product.
in Real Estate
See full show notes and guest bios at our show page: http://creradio.com/shows/pr-firm-cre-professionals-companies/
We all know that “PR” stands for public relations, but do we really understand what that means? We can handle how we are perceived by the public and our prospective customers, right? Or can we? Heck—we’re all salespeople in a manner of speaking. Now admit it. Hiring a PR firm sounds like a good idea. Do you really understand what you want and should expect from a PR firm? Do you know what questions to ask? This show will give you the basics. My guests will explain what CRE PR firms can do for you and what you should expect. Be armed with the right questions to ask when interviewing a firm, and be clear in your purpose. We have a wonderful panel of experienced and seasoned public relations experts who can guide you through the process. They will even help you decide if you should be using a public relations firm now or in the near future.
Join EMSI Public Relations CEO Marsha Friedman, a 23 year PR veteran and author of Celebritize Yourself and Alex Hinojosa, EMSIs VP of Media Operations and 15 year talk-show radio host and executive producer. This week they're discussing tips and ideas to get media attention for your fiction work. They'll speak with two seasoned creative writers who can give you tips to get the attention of the media.
Join EMSI Public Relations CEO Marsha Friedman, a 23 year PR veteran and author of Celebritize Yourself and Alex Hinojosa, EMSIs VP of Media Operations and 15 year talk-show radio host and executive producer. This week Marsha gives life lessons from 3 of the most influential people she has ever known - and gives tips she's learned.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (446 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (38 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (28 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Love Productions (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (10 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (10 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (9 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (8 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (5 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lennis (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- The Corner Turtles and Friends (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (3 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- TruVoice True Message (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- This Man Woman Thang (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- shegeebee (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Abi and Pierce Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- SweatpantsAndCoffee (1 chatters)
- Glee Radio (1 chatters)
- Grab Some Bench (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- AMCPress and Co (1 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (1 chatters)
- 4RealTalk Radio Network (1 chatters)