SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Cocoa Lady's Wellness Corner
Program #8 an overview of key points to this point.
Feel free to call in to listen or with questions.
Fitness, Nutrition, Relaxation Techniques and more.
Eating healthy, made easy as we review & learn to read
lables to better serve wellness. Rule of thumb, aim for the
least amount of unknown ingredients on food lables.
Passive stretch Afro Chi Sun Shu (see Youtube) upon rising
in the morning is key to support your body through out the day.
A personal practice, reach out, taking a good deep breath, exhale
bring arms to your center. As easy as this is serves to propel your
body with good air and blood circulation. Are you breathing?
Are you breathing well? Take a moment to relax and unwind with
Sister Re Cocoa Lady, Wellness Consultant
Consultations only 516 408 2376 Call in or listen 347 215 8559
On this broadcast, SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis talks about the HEALING MINISTRY OF JESUS. Luke 8: 40 - 56 is the primary scipture passage for today's lesson. In this message today, one woman is healed and another is raised from the dead. Here's an ouline of the main points in this message.
1. Jesus Heals------there is not a single problem He cannot take care of for you.
2. Jesus can do even what seems to be impossible. One of the women healed could not find a single doctor that could take care of her, though they were eager to take all of her money.
3. One of the women in this passage was raised from the dead. Jesus can restore a life that is lost.
4. What is your story? Share with others what Jesus has done for you......He is still in the MIRACLE business.
Los 8 Habitos Que Te Roban La Felicidad, este es el tema del dia. Si deseas aprender cuales son estos habitos y como puedes removerlos inmediatamente para vivir una vida plenamente feliz y con sentido entonces escucha cuidadosamente cada uno de estos pasos. La felicidad esta a tu alcance y son nuestros habitos que no la secuestran. Cuando nos sentimos feliz es mas probable que tengamos una vida donde realicemos nuestros objetivos. Cuando la felicidad no solamente se afectan las emociones sino nuestro bienestar en salud y finanzas. Aprende como batallar todo esto con solo evitar estos 8 habitos.
On this broadcast, SONSHINE USA Bible teacher Warren Landis gets back into our study through Luke's Gospel. Here we finf a bunch of neat stuff : (Luke Chapter 8)
1. The Women Who Followed Jesus (verses 1-3)
2. The Parable Of The Farmer Gathering Seed ( v. 4=15)
3. The Parable Of The Lamp (verses 16-18)
4. The True Family Of Jesus (verses 19-21)
5. Jesus Calms The Storm( verses 22-25)
Warren may or may not have enough time to finish chapter 8, but he will give it his best shot----tune in to get started.
God has called us to pray, so we'll be starting our intercessory prayer this coming Saturday at 8am to 8:30am.
God has already done, it but its up to us to learn a better way to pray through from heaven to earth. We have to learn to walk in faith and let decree what the Lord has already done.
Amen. Join First Lady on Saturday's at 8AM for a morning of refreshing and praying in the Holy Spirit.
Pastor Angela Payton
in Self Help
Author, teacher, life coach, lecturer, recreational therapist (...and more!) Debbie Sprague returns to TapFest to continue our exploration of hope, healing and guidance for the journey back home to self, from PTSD. Whether you suffer from these symptoms yourself, work with those who do, or have a loved one struggling with the condition, this show is especially for you.
Debbie's journey has taken her from her darkest hours and most humbling times to her triumphal return to wholeness, and she's here to show you how to do it, too. Join us this month on TapFest as we re-visit the issue in 8 practical steps anyone can do. It's a frank and friendly conversation about the 8 steps, as an introduction to the comprehensive wellness strategies she lays out in her personal yet comprehensive book, Stranger In My Bed.
Our first show focused upon the PTSD condition and Debbie's personal story, how her life and the fairy tale romance came apart, her journey through PTSD contagion, and how she found her way back. Tonight's broadcast focuses on the practical steps to retrieving your life and your heart. Please join us for research, information and wisdom made accessible, right here, on TapFest.
Your TapFest host Jondi Whitis is a NYC-based Master Trainer for AAMET, and also trains from time to time for EFT-Universe, in their veterans' outreach. She specializing in helping people find the courage to listen, think and live from their hearts. Check out EFT4Results.co for her latest EFT Training for Mastery dates and locations, as well as the next veterans-oriented training in Austin TX this June.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (17 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- order of the black dragon (2 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (2 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (0 chatters)