SORT BY Relevancy
This episode we tackled the following topics:
*What to do about dribbling? What counts as dribbling and what's an accident? How do I handle them?
*When is the best time to introduce the toilet insert?
*Night training WAS going well, suddenly it's not.
*Day 2 of potty training: feeling like you're doing all the work.
*sitting down, nothing, popping up; pee on the floor.
*a VERY long diatribe debunking Dr. Hodges and "The Dangers of Early Potty Training."
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Holiday Wines – Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Lucky 7 Holiday Wine Picks for 2015.
- Education – Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, discusses the future of Education and Academic Achievement.
- Bird Watching – Birding expert Mark Paxton talks about bird watching in San Benito County, California. Plus, Park Ranger Alacia Welch talks about the California Condor Recovery Program at Pinnacles National Park.
- Turkey Tips – Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ and owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA discusses Turkey for Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
Welcome to our virtual living room space with your hosts Rosangel Perez and Ruthie Guten.
Our topic today. Tips for Managing Fear
Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future. If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay. Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously. Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky. Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones. - Thich Nhat Hanh
Learn more | cafecitobreak.com
in Self Help
Join Sharon Sayler as she shares her favorite tips, tricks and travel hacks to make one of her life-long passions enjoyable even with a chronic illness. This is the show if you are – or know – a passionate adventureer and traveler with physical challenges that are unwilling to let those challeges stop them! Learn how to make your trips easier for everyone!
Cohosts, Wendy Dewar Hughes and Suzanne Lieurance, give tips for writing a winning sweet romantic story in just a few days.
Amy Aubry shares her personal journey into the world of essential oils. On today's show Amy will share some tips for using essential oils during holiday travel
*Amy and Jennifer are Independent Distributors for Young Living. All personal experiences with essential oils and opinions expressed are our own and in no way reflective of Young Living. Consult with an aromatherapy professional to learn if essential oils are right for you.
We get a little on the wild side with this one. Some interesting sex tips and stories from the ladies to the
Nicky Dare, founder of iDARE®, Inc. non-profit and a CERT member, sharing tips for Disaster and Emergency Preparednes.
Visit www.iDAREworld.com to learn more of Programs, How to get involved.
This week we'll be discussing options to save money at Disney World without missing out on any of the fun! Grab your coffee and join us Sunday at 8am for some great tips!
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Healing X Outreach Radio (2 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)