SORT BY Relevancy
Relationship Roles? & Racial Gender Traditions?
Are you committed in your relationship to what you believe your role is in a relationship as a man or woman?!? What affect do you think that has on your relationship?!?
Do black women want to be the Man in relationships?!? Are they more comfortable being the dominant matriarch more than the traditional support mate?!? Is there a notable difference in white and other cultures?!?
Tune in Call in Share your Opinions...
How The children in the Central Cities of America are the main targets and they have always been the tardets as guinne pigs for such experiments as of Data Mining, Re-Education Type training and total dumming Down.
Charlotte Iserbyte was on the inside and was in the meetings with President The Reagan and his Administration . She will give details on the papers she found and how she tried to stop the agenda to destroy our children through the Dept. Of Education and what happened as a result.. Charlotte will explain how we got to the point of COMMON CORE. and how it is the new Margaret Sanger Negro Project disguised as Diversity Education. You must listen to this, below. It will blow your mind.!
and please purchase her books " The Deliberate Dumming Down of America" and the Chronological Paper Trail of the Deliberate Dumming Down Of America.
For those who want to educate their children at home but need help, please contact Professor Steven A White of The Mastereducators Tutoring Service & XChange at email@example.com. If you want to purchase his 4-7 grade curriculum "Math Soup For Scared People" click the link here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Professor-Steven-White
To support the lady film producers of Project Red Slipper, please http://www.gofundme.com/yyles
Everybody who owns a website has normally written a blog post once. What makes a good post is depending on many factors, search engine optimization and how the blog is set up are only few of them.
What happens if you write a lot of posts but never see any traffic coming in? Or the opposite, whenever you write a post you get slammed with hundreds of spam site comments.
Join SEO Expert Dagmar Gatell and Technology Expert Kim Shivler Monday, November 4th, 8 am EST, when they share what you can do in advance to avoid blog post disasters!
Dagmar Gatell and Kim Shivler created the 4-week web-based self-paced online course How To Start A Niche Website where you'll learn
How to Optimize a website for the Search Engines in order to be ranked online. Build a WordPress website with a structure designed to be maximized on the Internet, and you’ll learn business tips to help make your site a success. Find out more at http://howtostartanichewebsite.com/
Get FREE ACCESS to Dagmar's Insightful Tips for the "SEO SUCCESS FORMULA" that will helps you to create wealth online!
Alfonso Cuaron's Gravity has struck a fierce debate amongst critics and audiences alike over its technical accuracy and Oscar chances, but is there a larger, more significant debate that needs to be had? Tim Gordon of the Black Reel Awards calls in to discuss the lack of racial diversity in the science-fiction genre.
Plus, reviews of Academy Award-hopeful Captain Phillips, and the not-so-awards-hopeful Machete Kills!
"Even though recovery is a major part of, most women just do not plan for it. It is, therefore, no coincidence that post-pregnancy disorders are the most common complication after childbirth. Thus, the well being and healthy recovery of a woman after childbirth should be just as important of a priority, as taking care of a newborn child."These words are from Valerie Lynn's book The Mommy Plan. Tonight we will discuss natural ways to care for oneself post partum. What happens when we don't and why as a cuture we really haven't/do not.
ENVISION THIS: “Only when a critical mass of individuals begin to change does the opportunity arise for systemic, institutional reform.”
We are honored to have Sharon Morgan and Tom DeWolf, co-authors of GATHER AT THE TABLE: THE HEALING JOURNEY OF A DAUGHTER OF SLAVERY AND A SON OF THE SLAVE TRADE with us to share their diverse yet complementary experience with the deep divide of race that continues to plague our nation and confound our empathy. This is the true story of a militant black woman from Chicago’s Southside and a Kumbaya white man from rural Oregon who committed to confront America’s “race problem” together. The book and tonight's episode make us privy to their struggle with some very hard issues.
Both Sharon and Tom share their paranoia when each is the only black/white person around, surrounded only by white/black people. How do you talk about something so difficult after centuries of pain and mistrust? Yet they persist.
Is it possible to shift the national paradigm with one changed relationship? Their dedication to GATHER AT THE TABLE explains the incredible courage and tenacity with which they pursue this vision: “For our ancestors who guide us; For our children who inspire us; For our grandchildren who keep our hopes alive.” May we all share this dedication.
Do you believe we’ve made much progress towards racial equality in the last 50 years? This week we remember Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.s March on Washington speech “I Have A Dream,” and reflect on whether or not that dream has become a reality for many people.
• In a recent PEW study, five decades after Martin Luther King’s “I Have a Dream” speech, a new survey by the Pew Research Center finds that fewer than half (45%) of all Americans say the country has made substantial progress toward racial equality and about the same share (49%) say that “a lot more” remains to be done. Motivational speaker Joshua Fredenburg, joins the conversation. He’s a Nationally Recognized Speaker, Author, Leadership Expert, and Generation Y Television Commentator that is on a mission to empower the next generation of world leaders. Joshua has published four books and has developed an annual national leadership conference, Circle of Change Leadership Conference, that prepares student leaders in college for executive-level leadership positions after graduation.
Do you discuss race and racial equality with your friends?The good news from this PEW study is that all the races and ethnic groups believe they get along much better now than 50 years ago. Discover ways to build positive connections between all races so that we can build a better future together.
Join the conversation, send your comments and questions to www.superfriendgroups.com.
U.S. Information Agency and Diógenes el Filósofo
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (13 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (8 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (5 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (3 chatters)
- GradeGov (3 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (3 chatters)
- LBeasley Network (3 chatters)
- Lit Authors Showcase (3 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (2 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- This Is Infamous Radio (2 chatters)
- Which Way America (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Ariel X Lion of God (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- SoulMate Coach Crystal (1 chatters)
- The Christian Sportsman (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- church chat (1 chatters)
- Blk Sheep Radio (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- In The Cut (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)