SORT BY Relevancy
You're invited to listen in to our broadcast entitled:"Tactics of the Enemy-Incorrect Positioning". Here we'll expose the various ways the enemy attempts to destroy the church from within its own ranks! Our guest speaker today is Apostle Sylvia Marrow of Sumter, S.C.
We have invited people to share their music with us, and the song that started this show was provided to us from the United Kingdom. Yes, God is moving in the UK! Thanks so much for sharing this song that you wrote and sang. We have put out the invitation for preachers, and teachers of the Bible to share something they have on their heart for our audiance. We were contacted by Bro. Jarryd Raynes who is a licensed minister with the United Pentecostal Church International (UPCI) and the President and Founder of Upper Room Crusades (URC), an evangelistically minded organization. URC's desire is to see the masses come to know the truth of Jesus Christ and experience the life changing power of the Holy Ghost, through community outreach initiatives, as well as, revival type crusades. The web site for URC is www.upperroomcrusades.org. Bro Jarryd is married and resides in Texas City, Texas with his newborn son, Kingston. For more information you can contact Bro. Jarryd on Facebook at www.facebook.com/jarryd.raynes
As with all of our shows we will open up the show at the end for comments and/or questions.
Message Title: "Positioning Yourself for a Partial Blessing"
phone Number: 979-240-5690
an overview of the preaseason so far. who is impressing? whose job or depth chart position maybe in jeopardy?
RegalPoete Radio Show Presents Devin "Egypt" Robinsonx. In a compelling interview, our regalpoete of the week discusses finding your niche as an artist; professionalism, how to draw an audience to your events, and building relationships with your desired experts to position yourself as an expert. You do not want to miss the insights from this A well-rounded artist.
You have agents. Your competition has agents. What are you doing different than your competition?
With an understanding of economics and capitalism, your agents can approach real estate sales with a more powerful mindset.
Your host is a business consultant who works with small businesses across the country. Born in the state of Florida, your host has lived in California most of his adult life after serving in the military for twelve years.
At Economics Street, we are 100% sure that knowledge is power. We also believe that Americans want to work hard to achieve their dreams and goals.
We hope you enjoy Economics Street.
in Self Help
Fiery, fearless brand strategist Michelle Van Otten creates raw, real and relevant authentic emotional branding, key positioning and winning strategy that infuse businesses with the power to make a difference.
An unstoppable force for entrepreneurs who are making a better world, Michelle helps them create cohesive personal and business brand strategies that take control of their image, create rewarding connections with audiences and influencers, and position them as the very best in their field.
Michelle’s passion for creating an unforgettable, extraordinary brand experience that defies “business as usual,” caught fire during her 10-year career in investment banking and trading with Silicon Valley’s top IPOs.
She is an investor, adviser and start up mentor to many entrepreneurs and currently serves as VP of Branding and Marketing for a leading technology start up in Silicon Valley. She is a master of the art of reinvention, turning ideas into purposeful thriving businesses that make a difference in the world, and forge a deep emotional connection that builds trust within their target market.
Superior business branding and positioning is a must. Michelle has taken branding to a whole new level with her advanced knowledge of personal branding and its essential role in complete brand strategy.
Prosperity is about more than Money, but it does include Money. In this episode Roy interview a student from his personal finance class to get a glimsp of her experience since starting the class. You will be encouraged and motivated as you listen in.
Welcome to Business Black Belt Radio!
Each week I interview an investor, an expert in business development, financing, marketing or management, or an entrepreneur who offers some keen insights into building your business...
Over the last 25 years Eric Delisle has developed a broad range of experience from being a pet shop owner, working in radio, putting the first Virtual Reality Systems in Disney World, doing channel distribution working at MTV, being a consultant to the National Science Foundation on SBIR funding proposals, and manufacturing those products in China... even a stint promoting MMA events!
Whether he is architecting a business model, raising millions from investors, creating a brand, negotiating contracts, building a team, or creating a marketing campaign and developing a sales pitch for an unknown product, Eric, has successfully blazed most trails entrepreneurs need to learn. In addition to his successes, he is usually quick to point out to budding entrepreneurs that he has failed more times than most people will ever try! The secret, he says, is to learn, pivot, and never give up. Today, his way of "giving back" is mentoring other entrepreneurs to help them achieve their own dreams.
Currently, Eric, invests in startups and runs DigiThinkIT, a custom software, web development, and consulting company in Orlando, FL. He has just completed a very successful campaign thet generated over $1000,000 on KickStarter!
"How to" of Crowd-funding
Positioning yourself so investors contact you
Lean start-up model - Why / How of needing a real business plan.
Click to learn more about Eric Delisle
Click to learn more about JIAN Business Software & Templates
Join Tim and Paul as they discuss the following topics (Bary is out for the night):
The Mariners are red hot and current on a 7-1 homestand. Your thoughts?
Who is the MVP of the Mariners this season so far?
Dustin Ackley's resurgence. Is it sustainable?
Austin Jackson's impact so far on the M's
Should the M's make a waiver deal before the August 31 deadline?
Are the Mariners the team you would least like to see in a one game playoff if you're an opposing club?
The Jaguars remain firm on the Blake Bortles front even though he looked great for his first preseason game. If Henne struggles early do you see Bortles playing at some point? If so, what week?
Dante Whitner says that the locker room is split when it comes between Johnny Manziel and Brian Hoyer as the starting QB. Your thoughts on how this whole situation can snowball?
Your thoughts on the field goal positioning in the preseason, as well as the new headsets the officials are wearing now for communication
Magic Johnson was quoted in saying that he "believes that LA will get an NFL franchise in two years." Your thoughts? Will it be the Raiders, the Rams or the Jaguars?
Your thoughts on Broncos players and fans demeanor from last week's preseason opener
The season is less than 3 weeks away. What is the one key thing you would like to see improve before the Hawks host the Packers?
How many series do you see Marshawn playing in the Chargers game Friday?
Does Terrelle Pryor have a shot at beating out T-Jack?
Also thoughts on Tony Stewart situation and Robin William's death
Properly positioning a company and its products is a critical factor for success. When a solution just can not seem to get traction in the market, often the problem is not the product; it is how it is positioned.
Jerry Rackley joined Demand Metric in October 2011 as Vice President of Marketing & Product Development. He began his 28-year marketing career at IBM, and his work record includes experience in the technology and financial services sectors. During his career, he has worked with companies ranging in size from startups to members of the global 1000, performing marketing, marketing communication, public relations and product management work. A graduate of Oklahoma State University, he is an adjunct Marketing faculty member in the Spears School of Business.
Host @CindyFSolomon talks with Jerry Rackley @DemandMetric
Background resources: http://bit.ly/SieNC5
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (39 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (30 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (28 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Littany (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (5 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (5 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- And Then Some Again Productions (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (1 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)