SORT BY Relevancy
Tired of looking for love in "ALL" the wrong places? Tired of getting love wrong? What happens when you find the perfect mate and you're still far from perfect yourself. Stop screwing up your love life! Joining Dr. D Ivan Young is star of VH1's current season of Tough Love - Porsche Abraham. Tough Love is VH1's hit reality television series that takes lovelorn singles and puts them through love bootcamp. Steven Ward of the Philadelphia based Master Matchmakers and his mother, JoAnn, host the show and offer brutally honest relationship advice. Porsche is the epitome of a millennial renaissance woman – business owner, mentor, philanthropist, model, actress, and star of “Tough Love: Co-Ed.” Dr. D Ivan Young and Porsche as they discuss what it takes to get love right. Don't miss it! To submit a show idea, comment, or be considered as a featured guest email email@example.com.
Today on Rodney Perry Live we talk to reality tv stars, Porsche Abraham and Tami Roman.
For more information about Porsche Abraham visit:
For more information about Tami Roman visit: Website: OfficialTamiRoman.com/
Rodney Perry Live is a show consisting of all arts and entertainment. Everything from comedy and politics to music and acting. Rodney covers it all with a comedic slant. Tune in each and every Monday at 2pm EST www.blogtalkradio.com/rodneyperrylive to check out "Rodney Perry Live" on internet radio: Call in number: (718) 305-6383.
Rodney Perry Live at a Special Time! Tune in Tuesday, September 17, 2013 at 7PM EST! Rodney will be talking to reality tv stars, Porsche Abraham and Tami Roman. For more information about Porsche Abraham visit: PorscheAbraham.com
For more information about Tami Roman visit: OfficialTamiRoman.com
You are a sports car racing fanatic, a car aficionado, an elementary school student, or any carbon based life form existing on this planet, what do you all have in common? You know a Porsche when you see one! Search the atlas long and hard for the most obscure place in this world, and even there you could fan out a collection of photos of misc. cars, to marvel as the isolated indigenous population recognizes the mighty 911. How is this possible? How has a single automobile model become the international symbol for sports car, or perhaps even car? The answer is simple, by remaining fundamentally unchanged in style for 5 decades this year!
In this episode we celebrate all things Porsche with an emphasis on yes the hero of global racing domination, the 911 in all it's many variations. We are honored to be visited by none other than Porsche driving legend, and current Pirelli World Challenge pilot Jack Baldwin in studio. We'll also have the distinct pleasure of sitting down with a purveyor of Porsche racing action, Marketing Director for the Intercontinental Trophy Cup - Jeremy Scott. We are busting out of our lederhosen with content galore this week with; some very exciting news stories, a special Porsche edition of Cup O' Joe, and color commentary. Find yourself a quiet corner of your favorite biergarten, grab a frosty dunkel, and join us as we celebrate the fantastic Art of Stuttgart - Porsche.
in Pop Culture
Porsche Simpson was born to write. While attending a creative and performing arts school in San Diego, she focused her time on dancing and creative writing. After graduating high school in 2001, Porsche left San Diego and headed to sunny Los Angeles to receive a bachelor's degree in English: creative writing from California State University Northridge (CSUN). Her passion for writing and entertainment have landed her positions such as publicist and fashion copywriter. She's taken her kn
We are no wizards or wise men, but we do know a few. On this episode we enlist their help to peer into the future, and give you guys a uniquely Wheel Men look at what's to come. We have the great honor of speaking with one very busy master of innovation Mr. Javier de Rocafort. Our veteran fans will remember Javier as an early guest, and will appreciate his update to the projects he announced those many months ago. New listeners will be amazed at the variety of innovations Javier and his team are presenting the world, and how far they've come with some of their most spectacular creations.
We'll take a look at some future products slated for release in 2014/15, and why they may be worth the wait. Gorilla Steve gives his predictions of The Future in the racing world, as only a Gorilla hopped up on fermented bananas can. East Coast Doug breaks open the fortune cookie of knowledge, and provides his take on coming technologies from his classic perspective. News, laughs, some unexpected commentary; we've got it all in one nice easy to carry package for you here! Thank you for tuning in, and we hope you enjoy the show...
Hear ye... hear ye....
In this episode, our very first season 2 show in the new and improved studio - we are embarking on a quest straight out of classic legend.
Like the knights of the round MIC, we prepare to meet face to face with a true dragon master Dion Von Moltke. He has the will, and the skill to tame the venerable beast that is the ALMS / USCR? No: 44 Flying Lizard Porsche GT3 Cup! We listen intently as he regaled us with tales of great battles, and provides wisdom as only those who have truly mastered their craft could.
In our preparations for just such a chance encounter we will deliver the auto-world's proclamations of course. We shall talk about some of the wheeled steeds we broke in during our break, and perhaps get a very special visit from a track -magic wielding wizard.
Ok...ok.... enough of the Dark Ages talk - this is going to be badass, and you should most definitely tune in. (If you like super cars, pro race drivers, liquor, and generally good $hit.)
Call in and share in the debauchery...
Thanks for checking us out!
This week has been a bit of pain on the personal and racing fronts. Of course the terrible news from down-under, the devastating loss of young sports car superstar Sean Edwards. A bunch of BS kept us from getting to Petit Le Mans this weekend in full force, but our correspondant Erin #Tweek, will call in and fill us in on whats going on. The clouds have parted and the track is dry. Ladies and gentlemen the show is about to go off at Road Atlanta! We may even have a surprise guest up our sleeve, or two. We will cover the interesting news from around the car industry, and hopefully make you laugh along the way. Come along as we close out this race season in America, and get ready for the FUTURE. Thank you all for tuning in!
Just some good old fashion guy talk with some of sports car racing's best. Throwing it down from their eagles nest up in Atlanta, their colorful commentary on the matters of the year is not to be missed. Not just for the guys of course, I'm sure our lady listeners will find it enlightening.... or at the very least entertaining. If you're a fan, and you've wanted to ask these guys a question in their most candid setting - this is it. Our tweet suite lines will be open around 8:45. Thanks for tuning in!
yo "carrera" Charlie Z Faster then a Porsche Carrera Son Talking About Hand Speed Acceleration Id 1 shot you like i did to the 240lb rapper in august lets do the fight this month Ill Knock Your Punk ass out for my Gorgeous Serious Girlfriend that ive been with for nearly a month ill hit you so hard youll think a brick wall dropped on your punk ass In the Ring Kaboom Son 1 Hit Lets do this
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (433 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (45 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- dtm wicked (11 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (10 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- Reader Tash (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (6 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (6 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (6 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (5 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Faith Works (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Lorraine Roe (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (2 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Glee Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)