SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
Tonight Pop Artist Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes, Rock Vixen and Independent Filmmaker Seraphim Ward to the show.
Known throughout Hollywood for her poetic lyrics, hard-rock edge and colorful style,
Seraphim's latest single, "What's the Color of Love" (Beautiful Creature)" the first release off her new album, Time Heals All Wounds, spills all the raw intensity and passion she has emanated throughout her artistic career.
PR: Nati Celebrity Services
Join "Race Fans Rock" host, Infield Jen on her new 8:00pm (EST) time slot as she chats with NASCAR Sprint Cup crew member, Patrick Cole, currently with Team No.98 at Phil Parson's Racing. Patrick has worked on several teams in all three of NASCAR's top series. He's worked at the shop, in the garage and he even goes over the wall as a Tire Carrier! Patrick is going to tell listeners how he made his way to Race City, USA and how he got started working in racing!
Infield Jen is also going to talk to fans who call in and share their enthusiastic racing stories! She will choose a random lucky caller who will "WIN" a genuine autographed "Ned Jarrett" hero card to a random lucky caller! If you want to add this rare "Hall of Famer" hero card to your collection, make sure your on the hotline! She just might pick YOU!!
The call in number is: 713-955-0744
Psychic Tracey Brown the worlds most Currently Popular Online Psychic talks about this weeks current hot topics! Join me each week at 12n every Saturday for a fun and enlightening 2hours! This week we will have join us December 20th on my new segment-MALCOLM,THE ORDINARY SPORTS/POLITICAL GUY! http://t.co/8q7TDnpFn0
As the CVO of MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation it is my pleasure to host Group Fitness Out the Box. I've been in the group fitness profession for a number of years and am dedicated to recruiting more instructors and developing creative fitness formats and business models.
Today we cover a variety of topics including
MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation's mission
2015 fitness trend forecasting via ACE website
Online fitness training by Vida
David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell and yes it has something to do with group fitness
Also, next week Ahmad El will be back with more on the mechanics of Tai Chi. Follow the show to make sure you don't miss the episode. Maybe we will take callers...
Comments? Please post them here or on MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation FB page. Thanks!
in Rock Music
Tonight Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes, the New England Rock band, Red Sky Mary to the show.
Red Sky Mary is a Rock ‘N’ Roll machine. Over the last five years the band has been relentless in its quest to establish itself as a New England musical powerhouse. Red Sky Mary’s fire-driven brand of Rock ‘N’ Roll combines early 1970’s high voltage swagger with grunge influenced sludgy brutality.
In the last year the band has performed all throughout New England, Boston, New York City, Seattle, and Los Angeles. Recently RSM opened for Buckcherry at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom in Hampton Beach.
A heavy gigging schedule coupled with radio performances, feature articles in Spotlight Magazine, and Seacoast Spotlight awards including; Best new Act, Best Rock Act and two People’s Choice awards, have propelled RSM toward being one of the area’s most exciting new groups!
Head First Entertainment: www.headfirstentertainment.com
Psychic Tracey Brown the worlds most Currently Popular Online Psychic talks about this weeks current hot topics! Join me each week at 12n every Saturday for a fun and enlightening 2hours! This week we will have join us December 13th on my new segment-MALCOLM,THE ORDINARY SPORTS/POLITICAL GUY! http://t.co/8q7TDnpFn0
Greetings Group Fitness Instructor peeps!
As I finished my tai chi practice this morning, I was inspired to record this show.
What's MindBody fitness? What does that even mean? I describe how I interpret MindBody fitness and why it is important that GFIs pay attention to this essential healing practice.
Questions explored include:
How do we adapt a tai chi class successfully to a group fitness format?
How do instructors create a standard format for teaching tai chi to students
Is tai chi for fighting or healing in the group fitness arena?
Can fitness instructors learn to mimic martial arts forms effectively?
Do instructors need to know the martial (fighting) aspects of tai chi to teach it?
How long will it take before you can start teaching a tai chi class?
How is a tai chi class structured for a 30-minute session?
You can connect to me on my Facebook page as MindBody Group Fitness Arts Foundation.
JOIN ME FOR BUILDING STRONGER FAMILIES, RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN CHILDREN AND PARENTS. POP SCOTT TALKZ, HOSTED BY ME: ALFRED SCOTT..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- carsonscorner (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (1 chatters)
- The Doyle Hughes Experience (0 chatters)