SORT BY Relevancy
The 'Olivia Pope Syndrome'
Psychotherapist Sabrena Barnes-McAllister discusses her personal and professional experiences with what she has termed "The Olivia Pope Syndrome" - why do women knowingly - or perahps unknowingly - fall for unavailable men - and stay in what are ultimately unfulfilling and painful relationships?
Jan Rennie and Matt Pope
We are back with another interview, this time with Samurai Pope. We will get catching up with him on what's been going on, talking about his "Lazy Sundaes" EP, and listening to some new music off his latest EP "Yesterday's Old News". You don't want to miss this one.
Jan Rennie and Matt Pope interview Toni from M.A.R.I.A.S
M.A.R.I.A.S ON FACEBOOK
Eizabeth Pope is described as a singer/songwriter who has a unique sound of her own. Think Jason Mraz meets Jewel, Gin Blossoms and The Goo Goo Dolls with a female vocal. Hailing from Northern California, her Folk/Pop/Americana acoustic blend has had a consistent presence all over social media and the world.
A year ago, she debuted her EP The Next Chapter, which charted all over the world. As a follow up, "As I Watch" was born. Both are available for purchase on Itunes, Amazon and Google Play. They are streaming on Spotify. Please follow Elizabeth on Twitter @ lizpopelive and like her facebook page. This year, she is taking off with releasing another new single "Wings" and a music video
Restraining Orders? Calling the Cops? What's all the to do about the Traditional Church of Satan's Pope Fraize? Tune in this week for candid talk and learn how Big Brother shook hands with the Sinister Minster. Live callers are both welcome and encouraged!
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus speaks on the alledged drama or conflict between Pope Francis and Cardinal Burke. He also speaks on the Cuban deal in which Pope Francis played a big role as well as the visit by the Royals to the United States and the Pakistan school massacre.
Images are from Google Images.
30 minutes of truth telling about life and love lessons every Sunday night.
Tell the Truth. Show up in Love. Live in Freedom.
This week, we'll be discussing The Reason Why He Left.
If you've ever had a breakup and wondered what happened, then you won't want to miss this episode of Tell teh Truth with Sharon Pope.
After speaking with hundreds of women about their love lives and their breakups, I have a theory about why some men leave some relationships…
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (374 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (45 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (13 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (12 chatters)
- allah team (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (9 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (8 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Freestyle Hour (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- CharHardin (2 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- PM2U Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)