SORT BY Relevancy
Join Teresa as she welcomes Celebrity Chef Monica Pope on Gems of Wisdom Radio! www.GemsofWisdom.us
Her mission is to teach people the importance of eating where you food lives, and thus preserving the quality of the food we eat! Support your local farmers markets and co-ops and find your perfect health!
I was surprised to hear that eating locally sourced food is the very best weight loss tip out there! Tune IN to hear why!
Connect with her at www.ChefMonicaPope.com
Also joining us is Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic Co-op! http://www.rawfullyorganic.com
Tune IN! October 30, 2:00pm CST
Re-broadcast- My guest today is author and professor, David James.
We will be discussing the Malachy prophecy and the book "Petrus Romanus" as it relates to "Pope" Francis.
David James is the author of "The Harbnger" Fact or Fiction, and the website," The Alliance for Biblical Integrity". Amen to that!!
Chris Gethard explains how he got P.Diddy on his cable access show, which just so happens to be the biggest one in the world. Dean Imperial explains why left wing pundits think Pope Francis is JUST RIGHT. Jonathan Randall previews the biggest movie releases of the weekend and host Jimmy Failla helps you stave off the loan shark with another round of gambling picks.
This week, Pope Francis said the Catholic Church should not allow its bans on gay marriage, abortion and contraception to dominate its teachings, but must be a more welcoming Church where priests are understanding pastors and not cold, dogmatic bureaucrats.
In a dramatically blunt interview with Civilta Cattolica, the Italian Jesuit monthly, Francis said the Church had locked itself up in "small things, in small-minded rules". It must find a new balance between upholding rules and demonstrating mercy, "otherwise even the moral edifice of the Church is likely to fall like a house of cards..."
Join Dr. Ray, Fred, Dave, and guest Rev. Stacey Midge to discuss this impact on the LGBT community, our families, our youth.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* ObamaCare will subsidize up to 111,500 abortions per year.
* The Pope excommunicates a homosexual priest.
* An evangelical seminary fires a professor because the woman tried to become a transgendered man.
Recently Pope Francis made remarks that Christians who defend Biblical morality are "obsessed" with homosexuality and that we shouldn't constantly speak on same sex marriage and BABY MURDER! Why is this Pope compromising with the lesbian rebels? How can a so called leader compromise the gospel? Who gave Francis the authority to speak for God? Is the Roman Church the true Christian church or an apostate occult movement? Does your church embrace some of the teachings of Roman Catholocism? Stay tuned and have your King James Bible and your hearts open!!
Coach Mike Pope founder of Hawg Tuff Challenge will talk about his video shoot last 10 minutes of show
review of 2013 Union County High School Football
I really don't want to see kind, caring, nice folks getting duped by the lip service of the new Pope and drink down this sweet, tangy Francis Flavored Koolaid.
I'll try to riff out a bit of a narrative on that in the first half.
Then we'll hear an old verse that I've played before to bridge the show. and in the second half, I'll riff about about Street Harassment.
Here's a link to my homegirl's blog about skin care products.
Join Host Live Chats
- Channel Panel (46 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Shannon Psychic Cowgirl (7 chatters)
- Best People We Know (6 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- Real Talk With Kia (3 chatters)
- Ruben Ricart (3 chatters)
- JenniferHillman (2 chatters)
- MichealSavoie (2 chatters)
- Solopreneur Lifestyle Network (2 chatters)
- SILVIA CASABIANCA (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (1 chatters)
- Business Credit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Danette Moss (0 chatters)