SORT BY Relevancy
in Indie Music
Hr1: Tonight Pop Artist Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes Pop Singer / Songwriter Sonali.
A multi-instrumentalist who plays keyboard, drums and bass, Sonali is a scorching lead guitarist who wields an impressive arsenal of instruments. Although her favorite genres include her favorite metal bands, her own music is defined by the accessibility and optimism that mirrors her sunny and upbeat personality.
They will be discussing her her second EP, titled Wake Up produced by Kazumi Shimokawa and Justin Tracy.
in Indie Music
Tonight Pop Art Painter, Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes Everett Coast (Pop /Folk) out of Southern CA
Everett Coast, the acoustic guitar driven duo of woven voices and fused songwriting, was founded in early 2011 by singer-songwriters, Danny Byrne and Josh Misko. Everett Coast writes and produces all their own original material as well as co-writes across a wide variety of music genres from pop and hip-hop to folk and country. Influenced by such artists as John Mayer, Jason Mraz, The Avett Brothers and Mumford and Sons, Everett Coast creates with the intention to not only stay current in today’s music industry but to also keep the influence of the greats, such as America, Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, The Everly Brothers, and of course, Simon and Garfunkel.
Tonight at 11:30 eastern, 10:30 central time The Pop Culture Happy Hour welcomes a true connoisseur of all things pop culture: Josh Parker! Be sure to tune in live and feel free to call in at 602-753-1675 to discuss whatever YOU like!
in Pop Culture
We talked to the Whiskey Tango dudes at APE back in October and we thought a full interview was in order. We wanted to hear more about these crazy tales of historical Appalachian craziness in comic form. So that's what we're gonna do! Here's a bit more from their website ...
"Our goal at Whiskey Tango Comics is to bring to light styles of storytelling that have laid dormant in American consciousness for much too long. Stories that are soaked in as much blood and bullets as any Wild West tale. These stories, however, do not take place in the openness of the plains and the midwestern deserts. The stories you will find in Whiskey Tango are born in the isolation and struggle of life deep in the valleys of forgotten mountains regions of the U.S..
These are turbulent tales of morality. Stories forged in the fires of the Civil War and the ultimate dismantling of the slave owning south. Stories that runs deep with American Indian mysticism and hillbilly folklore magic as well as the hardships of modern day impoverished realities. These are the stories of the Appalachian Hillbilly, weaved with gothic fantasy and hard boiled noir, that we are here to tell. This is Whiskey Tango."
In addition, we'll cover hillbillies in pop culture! Possibly stuff like "Hey Vern! Remember me?" ;)
Tonight, Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes Pop/Soul/Electric Singer Molly Roth to the show.
Classically trained pianist since age 6, Molly Roth has been combining her compositional skills, piano expertise, and soulful vocals in writing contemporary pop music with elements taken from a variety of genres including soul, jazz, and recently trip-hop/hip-hop elements.
Molly is featured in Emmy award-winning filmmaker, Mike Bloebaum's documentary, "My Musical Life" airing world-wide on PBS in 2010 and 2011. She has a music degree from UC Berkeley and currently lives and performs in Los Angeles, CA with her band as a solo artist. She is writing a new E.P, which she says, "is unlike anything I've done previously", to be released next winter in 2014
Tonight Pop Art Painter, Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes Holly Elle, a Pop and R&B Singer and Performer from Nashville to the show.
An electrifying bond of authenticity links modern chanteuse Holly Elle’s radiant voice to lyrics, melodies and beats. With soul infused pop as a point of reference – and the mantra “No Labels, no rules, no limits” – Holly arrives with verve, vision and vibe.
Her viral video hit “Freak” struck a resonant chord, especially with young LGBT audiences who drew inspiration from the song’s message of empowerment and inclusion. Praised by opinion makers across the board, it was highlighted with two articles in the leading national gay publication The Advocate. Further strengthening this connection, Holly was invited to perform at the 250,000 strong Atlanta Pride Weekend.
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (57 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (35 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (24 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- CenterStage (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)