SORT BY Relevancy
Claudia and Jill are excited to welcome Mary Ellen Sanger, author of the new book, Blackbirds in the Pomegranate Tree: Stories from Ixcotel State Prison. It is the story of Mary Ellen's love for Mexico and how that passion led her down a path she never expected growing up in upstate New York! Mary Ellen is a longtime friend of Jill's brother and her story will blow you away! Join us LIVE or in the archives anytime.
in Weight Loss
For more information on The Caltons or Calton Nutrition subscribe to their weekly emails HERE, or visit CaltonNutrition.com Natural, Healthy, Made with??? What do these phrases really mean for your health? Find out on this episode of Fox and Friends wit Mira and Jayson!
Glen Pettibone started developing Parkinson's Disease symptoms in 2008. In 2011 he was diagnosed. It was going fast and he could not tolerate most of the drugs. In January of 2013 when off meds due to food poisoning, he shook so bad he could not walk. He was taking very high doses and at the "end of the algorithm". His doctors were suggesting Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) surgery.
He did not like the high risk and marginal results he saw regarding the surgery So, he drew upon his scientific and engineering background and started reading every paper he could find.
He developed a diet combining Solanaceous vegetables, featuring eggplant juice, green tomatoes, and peppers with perhaps every other suggested dietary element and suggested supplement already discussed in the Parkinson's community. Also other nutrient dense foods. Dr. Mischley's book was inspirational and helpful to him. He added more elements. He has been under her care for 6 months or so. She added intranasal glutathione which has helped.
Glen is now off more than 93% of his Parkinson's disease medication. He completely cured his acid reflux, asthma, allergies and moderated his cholesterol. He regained color vision and acuity, his hearing and sense of smell are improving. His skin has tanner color and healthier texture. He has more energy, strength, and stamina. He is in the top 5 consulting
employees in his company every month; sometimes number 1. Also, prior to a car accident last summer, he was off all medication for 3 months. This spring he thinks he will be again.
in Self Help
Is what you put in your mouth, on your skin, and allow into your spirit, Life Giving or Life Robbing?Welcome to the 'DEM BONES edition of SOUL PURPOSE TUESDAY! I'm Walking In Wellness. Talking The Skeletal System, OSTEO-FX, Imortalium, omegranate Phitnus with a Soulful Groove. Call In (646) 716-7994 listen, share.
More than an affirmation, SOUL PURPOSE TUESDAYS will inspire you to natural living and empower you to achieve wellness from the inside out, mind, body, soul, and bank account.
SOUL PURPOSE TUESDAYS are built on the foundation of the Soul Purpose Lifestyle Company, a socially responsible direct selling company that redefines empowerment by supporting individual vision and purpose through the marketing of highly differentiated natural botanically-based beauty and wellness products.
Be more than our valued listener, be our wellness partner and empower others as a customer, fun Lifestyle Party host, community partner and/or empowered entrepreneur!
LIKE US | SHOP #SelfCare Book your Self Care Consult, 1.877.552.7012 ext 1111
Is it really true that we may begin sending our chicken to China to be processed before it hits our own supermarkets? How many foods are shipped overseas to be processed to save money for the manufacturer? Join Never a Niche Live to find out why our chickens may have to survive a trip to China and back before it hits our dinner table.
Tonight, Host, Psychologist & Certified Natural Healthcare Practitioner Parthenia Izzard talks with Nancy Deville, author of, Death by Supermarket. Sign-up For Our Newsletter. Wellness help now!
We present a new guest each week live on Tuesdays who is a representative from the world of alternative medicine therapies [nutrition, meditation, yoga, energy medicine, accupressure, iridology], related products [organic teas, supplements, technology], and issues [aging, lifestyle changes, relationships, healthcare]. They will share their expertise and wisdom. On Wednesday and Thursday we rebroadcast special programs and have open discussions on hot topics. We want to lead you to a healthier way of life physically, emotionally, and spiritually.Visit my BLOG.
Alternative news and interviews. Tonight our special guest is Katherine Albrecht Co Founder of Caspian Press and Spy Chips .com and Startmail.com an anonymous email service that keeps your online communications private.
Katherine Albrecht is the founder of Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering (CASPIAN), a national consumer organization created in 1999 to educate consumer-citizens about shopper surveillance. She is a consumer privacy advocate and spokesperson against radio-frequency identification (RFID). Albrecht devised the term "spy chips" to describe RFID tags such as those embedded in passport cards and certain enhanced United States driver's licenses. Katherine Albrecht holds a Doctor of Education degree from Harvard University. She is a resident of Nashua, New Hampshire.
"It's on the supermarket shelf, it must be safe." More than 80% of ingredients in household products have never been assessed for their impact on human health. Building Biologists Nicole Bijlsma and Lucinda Curran explore the problem with the way in which chemicals are regulated in Australia, bust some myths, and share how you can reduce your exposure to them through practical, simple everyday actions. Join us while we explore Hidden Hazards in the Home: Cle
On The Menu: Mario and Bill celebrate Mardi Gras by making Mario's giant muffuletta. A traditional muffuletta consists of a muffuletta loaf split horizontally and covered with layers of marinated olive salad, mortadella, salami, mozzarella, ham, and provolone. On this episode Mario puts his own unique twist on the classic sandwich and uses ingredients that anyone can find at their local supermarket. Mario's muffuletta is sure to make your Mardi Gras celebration a hit!
Supermarket guru Phil Lempert shares the latest trends in supermarkets and food for the coming year. Life Lessons and the Wander Years network are the leading talk shows focused on teachable moments.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (159 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (39 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (38 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (31 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (23 chatters)
- DDP Radio (23 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (21 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (18 chatters)
- MidnightWalkers (16 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Hex Education (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (12 chatters)
- 62196 (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (10 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (7 chatters)
- David and Wes (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Radio Simple (5 chatters)
- Littany (5 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- We Game (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Christian Church Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- RLwRT (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Skip LaCour (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- theLoveinBetween (1 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (1 chatters)
- The Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Dean Allen Show (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK AFTER DARK RADIO (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- Grok Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Chef Robb (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (1 chatters)
- Baba Wesley Gray (1 chatters)
- Pauly D (0 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (0 chatters)
- Some Guy Talking (0 chatters)