SORT BY Relevancy
What's all that shrieking and screaming about?? It's teachers, parents and students all across this country confronting the common gore....one of the most terrifying things out there this Halloween! Forget the fake blood and eyeballs glued to foreheads....the corporate reformers have found all kinds of ways !to terrorize us with their billions of dollars. Join me Oct. 29th at 5p central time to talk about that and a whole lot more!! From MLB to music, movies, and megalomaniacal reformers (got Gates??) we don't shy away from anything at the Sweet Spot. So grab you some chocolate (martinis!) and join us for the best happy hour on blog talk radio!
Jackie and I are dishing thank you cards, dishing traditions including May Day, Saint Patrick's Day, Easter, and more.
Join us on an interview with Danielle Herzog, mom blogger and author of Martinis and Minivans, a fun and hilarious look at motherhood. We're talking about divorce in our world, motherhood, and our fascination with Kim Kardashian and celebs, and the inappropriate things our kids do to strangers.
*We're going to miss taking your live calls today, we pre-recorded the show for booking purposes*
The I AM WELL Show with Tania Thomas
Tania Thomas is a Spiritual Psychic Medium in London Ontario Canada. Her passion lies in sharing the other side of life with those who are open to receiving guidance and messages. Tania firmly believes that the best way to open the door to the spirit side is through joy, laughter and music. Her reading style is very open and straightforward. Tania believes that education is key when doing this work and loves to share her own knowledge with others in informal group settings. Tania is the author of Spirit Speaks ~ A Journey to the Other Side of Life~ the story of how she came to be speaking to the dead. Tania's second book Mediums and Martinis ~ A Spirited Journey~ shares the day to day life of the modern medium. Tania's motto is that everyone should leave a reading feeling better than they did when they first walked through the door. Email: email@example.com
In this episode of Know Your Food with Wardee, I'm taking listener questions on: making pomegranate soda with a ginger bug, whether to soak or sprout, how did the Nearings of the book "The Good Life" maintain such good health and longevity without eating animals foods (plus I went on a bit of a tangent here), can you use 4-week old separated raw milk, and the best choice for filtering water. Plus, the Tip of the Week regarding how to get crispy sourdough pancakes.
Visit the show notes for links and more.
Visit Preparedness Radio Network™
What is Hey There, Career Girl? We all want to know what it's like to be other people, right? What does their life entail, what do their jobs look like and feel like? Hey There, Career Girl, gives you that looking glass into a powerful woman's life. You'll find out about her passions, her mission, her day-to-day, and more. We pick some of the nation's most fascinating women and ask them what makes their career tick!
This week, Kathi Toll is talking with Katie McBroom from Martinis and Mascara.
Access the recording below or subscribe to our iTunes channel to see all of our past and future podcasts by clicking here.
About Katie: Martinis and Mascara is a blog devoted to all things beauty (and occasionally, cocktails) written by award-winning beauty blogger and professional makeup artist Katie McBroom. Well versed in all things beauty, Katie has several years of experience writing for various lifestyle publications, covering topics from makeup tips to celebrity beauty news.
I Am Liberty! on American Preppers Radio Friday *7:00pm/Est *6:00pm/Ct *5:00pm/Mt *4:00pm/Pt Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/We all know about the superfoods. Those spices and herbs that can turn you into a health beast. There are so many great foods out now and the science to back it up is stronger than ever. But the question is, what the hell do you do with a pomegranate seed or how do I incorporate that into an actual meal? Tonight on I Am Liberty I will don my chef hat for you once again and we will put together some great meals with optimum health. We will explore things like the Allium family and how to make garlic a headliner in a meal. One clove in 4 quarts of sauce just wont do it for the blood pressure. Kale, maybe the greatest green available for consumption but for some reason people think dehydrating them and turning them into bitter salty chips is the best way to eat it them. Tags: Food, Prepare, Self Reliance, Prepper Broadcasting Network, I Am Liberty
Dear Mrs D and Devin Espinosa mix it up discussing the dos and do nots of drinking, eating and dating.
For more info on Devin, go to DevDiggyTheIllest on Instagram.
This week's show we will cover the no kill movement in the animal rescue field. We will have a few Rescues calling in to discuss their position on No Kill and euthanasia.. We are extending this week's show to two full hours.
Any and all listeners are welcome to call in and share their experience and opinions on the topic..
- Special guest, Steve Sacchitelli will be calling in to discuss the topic as well as the no kill movement down in the Southeast US!
Steve is an average middle-aged white guy who grew up in New Jersey.
He went to school for Finance, Accounting and Economics at the George Washington University then spent some time as a Wall St. kind of guy and some time as a Television kind of guy.
He retired early and started rescuing dogs about 13 years ago through chance when a stray showed up at his door. He currently runs The Animal Shelter Project, a rescue and No-Kill advocacy group in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Animal Shelter Project is a 501c3 organization that is working on building a chain of No-Kill shelters and nature centers throughout the country.
Steve likes walks on the beach, eating vegan food, martinis and dogs.
Other Rescues Joining us:
- Rebound Hounds http://www.reboundhounds.org/
- Distinguished Doberman rescue will also be joining us!
This 501(c)3 non-profit volunteer-based organization is dedicated to rescuing dogs and cats from high-kill shelters in north Georgia. They operate through a network of foster homes in the north metro Atlanta area. Their efforts are funded by tax-deductible contributions from compassionate people and organizations who care and want to help make a difference... one pet at a time.
Phoenix Summers is an erotic writer hailing from South Beach, Florida. Her sensual, edgy stories are intended to entertain readers by providing a fresh interesting plot that has a satisfying ending.
With a strong desire to write outside the box, Phoenix strives to bring her readers thought provoking books that unlock her reader’s wildest fantasies, and introduce them to forbidden worlds that they might never otherwise know. Phoenix believes that regardless of a person’s race, creed, or gender—love is love. She aims to write stories about people of different ethnicities to support her beliefs.
Phoenix is in her element in South Beach. When she’s not writing, you can find her indulging in a little shopping, tipping back a few martinis, and lazing on the sand. Phoenix enjoys traveling, reading, dining out, and watching crime dramas. She’s also secretly addicted to a few naughty reality shows.
Does the thought of Halloween leave you hankering for a devilishly delicious martini? Would you like to heighten your spooky spirit with a creepy cocktail? Does a ghoulish goodie sound good to you? If so, be certain to tune in as the masterfully magnificent Martini Diva shares all about her latest book, Halloween Martinis and Munchies. Although she might have a few tricks up her sleeve, you’ll be in for a treat for sure!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (460 chatters)
- Channel Panel (342 chatters)
- John Baptist (65 chatters)
- Horn Sports (47 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (23 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (17 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (17 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (15 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- dtm radio (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (6 chatters)
- Karen Tate (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (4 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- City On A Hill Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Truth Education (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- JTT81 (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Grok Radio (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- UCLA Football (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)