SORT BY Relevancy
Six days after the earth shattering event known as RACE WAR GAMES! PCW Saturday Night Slam Masters returns with an episode you won't want to miss!
This week we hear comments from the new PCW Universal Champion "Gentleman" Dan Hasslebrook! While he makes his proclamation to the masses. PCW's stars are gunning for the gold as they do battle in the "Gentleman's Gauntlet"! Some of the biggest stars in Programme Championship Wrestling will do battle in an attempt to curry favor with the champion for a title shot! All of this and so much more! Join us for PCW Saturday Night Slam Masters!
This show discusses Polynesian and African Mythology and a look at Shamanism.
Breakthrough with one of the most powerful forces on planet earth...
Brian Coffey and Fran Maher will share their passion and insights on the power of qi (also chi or ch'i) frequently translated as "natural energy", "life force", or "energy flow".
Qi Gong spans a huge geographic territory and a history of more than 8000 years (the most recent 3000 years recorded) it still remains one of the modern world’s best kept secrets.
Fran is a Teacher of Tai Chi and Qi Gong Forms, certified by Dr. Paul Lam, and Master William Ting. In 2011 Dr. Shih certified Fran as the school’s first woman Master Qi Healer.
Brian is a senior student of Dr. Tzu Kuo Shih, 5th generation Chinese Doctor and Qi Gong master, and authorized to teach his courses as a Master Qi Healer.
Black Slaves, Indian Masters: Slavery, Emancipation, and Citizenship in the Native American South with Barbara Krauthamer.
Bernice Bennett welcomes Barbara Krauthamer, Associate Professor of History at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.
She is the author of Black Slaves, Indian Masters: Slavery, Emancipation, and Citizenship in the Native American South. She is co-author, with Deborah Willis (Tisch School of the Arts, New York University), of Envisioning Emancipation: Black Americans and the End of Slavery. Professor Krauthamer has also written many articles and book chapters on the subjects of: chattel slavery in Indian Territory, African American/Native American intersections, and African American women’s lives in slavery.
In 2007, she received the Letitia Brown Memorial Prize from the Association of Black Women Historians. She has also received awards and funding from: the National Endowment for the Humanities; Stanford University; Yale University; the Institute for Historical Studies at the University of Texas at Austin; and the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (14 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (13 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (9 chatters)
- Paranormal Matters (8 chatters)
- NLPI USA with Kurt Logsdon (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Help4HD (4 chatters)
- BishopGeraldScott (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Psychic Priestess Kandi Ranson (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- ScriptureLinks (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- Transition Radio (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- DivaTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Aquarium Wetline (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Which Way America (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (0 chatters)
- Habs Heaven Talk Show (0 chatters)