SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show, broadcasting live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Winter in California's Sequoia Country – Sandy Blankenship – Sequoia Tourism Council & Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Suzanne Bianco - Visalia Convention & Visitors Bureau, Dana Dierkes - Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks.
- The Peanut Patch – Donna George talks about the history, anniversary and culinary gifts at The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona.
- Medjool Dates - Debbie Mansheim, owner of Basket Creations & More, the retail distributor for Bard Date Company in Yuma, Arizona.
- Holiday Cocktails with Heather Witherington, mixologist at the Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, AZ.
Plus, Steve Schneickert recalls the Hollwood History of Thanksgiving.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks with Colleen Bathe - Chief of Interpretation, Education and Partnerships; and Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council.
- Biodiversity – Ecologist Brian Machovina discusses his upcoming new study in Science of the Total Environment, about why adopting a plant-based diet can contribute to the preservation of natural resources and have a substantial impact on biodiversity.
- Food as Imagery - New Mexico based artist Victoria Chick discusses the history of food as an art subject.
- Peanuts – Donna George, owner of The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona.
Science Fiction – Writer / Film Director Olatunde Osunsanmi discusses his work on 'The Fourth Kind,' 'Evidence' and 'Falling Skies'
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour show airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun – Lance Laber and guest artists discuss the upcoming Annual La Fiesta de Guadalupe as well as current exhibits featuring Ted DeGrazia’s work and regional art in the Little Gallery at the 10-acre historic at DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun in Tucson, AZ.
- Bison – Writer Eva Eldridge talks about her recent visit to the National Bison Range Wildlife Refuge in Montana.
As the Paris conference and proposed global agreement on climate change begins to unfold,what is the spiritual truth behind the issues? Let us revisit what the ascended masters shared with Mark Prophet more than forty years ago regarding pollution, climate change and population control. This perspective of the beings of the Heaven-world is recorded in the book Climb the Highest Mountain.
Welcome to National Scouting Report's Blogtalk Radio Show. This show will feature various aspects of college recruiting as Gary Silvers discusses his journey back to NSR. Gary is no stranger to sports as his name is well known on the East Coast. Gary has been a sports editor at several of the biggest newspapers in the country. Gary shares his unique perspective.
The host today is Coach Robert Cagle. Coach Cagle is no stranger to recruiting in all sports. Coach Cagle serves NSR as the National Director of Scouting/Recruiting and Expansion/Development.
MESSENGER ELIJAH MUHAMMAD SPEAKS!
*IGNORANCE OF BLACK LEADERSHIP
*INTELLECTUALS, TOMS AND STOOL PIGEONS
*THE NATIONAL ELECTIONS
*THE BLIND LEADERSHIP
The National Brotherhood Conference of the Nation Of Islam Radio Program
A scholar, historian, poet, and social and cultural commentator, Dr. Afua Cooper’s expertise in and contributions to the arts, history, and education were recognized when she was presented in 2005 with the Harry Jerome Award for Professional Excellence, and in 2007 with the Planet Africa Renaissance Award. Afua holds a Ph.D. in Black Canadian Studies and the African Diaspora from the University of Toronto. Her expertise includes African Canadian culture, Black women’s history, gender, slavery, abolition, and freedom, Black literatures, and education. She has conducted research on African-descended people and their culture across Canada, and internationally in Jamaica, France, the United States, Britain, Senegal, and Ethiopia. Her co-authored publication We’re Rooted Here and they Can’t Pull Us Up: Essays in African Canadian Women’s History won the Joseph Brant prize for the best history book. Her ground-breaking book on Canadian slavery, The Hanging of Angelique: The Untold Story of Slavery in Canada and the Burning of Old Montreal was nominated for the Governor General’s award. Afua has curated and worked on six exhibits including, The Underground Railroad, Next Stop Freedom,Enslaved Africans in Upper Canada, and The Transatlantic Slave Trade. In addition, Afua has designed and taught courses on gender, and Black history and culture at several universities. She has also lectured on these topics nationally and internationally. Further, Dr. Cooper served as the co-ordinator and chief knowledge officer of the Ontario Initiative to Commemorate the Bicentenary of the British Slave Trade Abolition, in 2007. Essence Magazine named her as one of the twenty-five women who are shaping the world.
The stock market CNN: "After an unprecedented 1,000-point decline at the open on Monday, the Dow closed with a loss of nearly 600 points." THIS WAS IN THE FIRST 10 MINUTES OF THE OPENING OF THE MARKET ON MONDAY, the word was out and the people reacted with this shot across the bow of the ship of WHITE COPORATE AMERICA, from a black united fornt of the NATIONAL BLACKOUT MOVEMENT. A drastic blow to the cheep electronics and toys built in China and sold during this week this is how the report went for them:"It was an extremely turbulent day for U.S. stocks driven by deep fears about China's economic slowdown. Stocks staged a comeback that nearly brought the Dow back into positive territory but that ultimately failed. The 588-point decline was the worst for the Dow since August 2011." Dow Jones Industries also makes War Toys for our kids like TOY GUNS THAT LOOK REAL, they also make the real deal which means a lot to this drop.
"Global fears about China's economic slowdown are shaking stock markets around the world for a second week in a row. The wave of selling knocked the S&P 500 into correction mode for the first time since 2011 and the Dow to its lowest close in a year and a half." The supply of CHEEP TOYS FROM CHINA ARE THE BIGEST STOCK SOLD at this time, and Dow Jones is their major supporter. "Within minutes after the opening bell, the Dow plummeted 1,089 points. That is the largest point loss ever during a trading day, surpassing the Flash Crash of 2010."
SO NOW THE QUESTION IS WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE, Dr. Shabazz? I am sure his lecture will lead us forward on our path to economic revolutionary struggle and eventually victory.
TONIGHT AT 8:00PM ON THE COACHES CORNER 215 RADIO SHOW!
'NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP'' WHO WANTS IT MORE! THE COACHES OR THE CITY.
THE NORTH VS SOUTH, EAST VS WEST, CHEER COMPETITION AND FUNDING IS IT ENOUGH
AND MUCH MORE ON THE COACHES CORNER 215
CALL IN AT( 646) 668 2431
Joining Audrey for this week's REELTalk - In light of the Islamic Terror attacks in Paris, which came out of the Syrian migrants...does the West finally comprehend the problem they face? We'll discuss that with Gen. PAUL VALLELY. Plus, giving the environment of Barack Obama constantly flouting our Constitution, the Rule of Law and the bedrock principles upon which our nation was founded...it's critical that we fight back. Here to help us with that fight, 2 brilliant professors from The King's College in NYC, DAVID CORBIN & MATTHEW PARKS! And, there's nothing like ending the night with a laugh...so one of our fave comedians SCOTT WOOD will be joining us on the show...hold your sides, this man will split them!! And...In the words of Benjamin Franklin, "If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately." Come hang with us...
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (10 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- SoulfullyAboutYou (3 chatters)
- Dan Clements (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)
- Step Into the Light (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- The Sports Drive Podcast (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)