SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, streaming live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Utah National Parks: Ann Whittaker - Content Manager of Utah.com, and Kathleen Gonder - Park Ranger, Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Philadelphia Flower Show: Sam Lemheney - PHS Chief of Shows & Events talks about the Show’s theme this year ‘Explore America: 100 Years of the National Park Service’
- Pinnacles National Park: Park Ranger Paul Lathrop talks about the spring wildflowers, birds and butterflies in America’s 59th National Park.
- From the Hood to the Woods: Phill Morris & Roy Beasley discuss Generation X Group’s 1st Annual Youth Excursion to Yosemite.
- Art in Parks: Tanya Orgeta, founder of National Parks Arts Foundation talks about their Artist-in-Residency Programs and Workshops.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for a special Big Blend Radio panel discussion on national parks, with guest representatives from the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) including:
- John Garder - Director of Budget & Appropriations, Government Affairs
- Alan Spears - Director of Cultural Resources and Government Affairs
- Mark Wenzler - Mark Wenzler is the Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs
This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show! This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA and Born Free Foundation, discusses the outcome of the CITES 66th Meeting of the Standing Committee in Geneva.
- Mark Wenzler, Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs for National Parks Conservation Association, discusses Southwestern Parks in Peril.
- Caeli Quinn – Co-founder of Climate Ride cycling and hiking challenges that raise awareness and support sustainability, active transportation, and environmental causes.
- Erin Hunt, Director of Operations at the California Wolf Center in Julian, CA discusses California wolves and Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery in the Southwest.
Plus, Hollywood History Nature Style, as recalled by Steve Schneickert.
Are you paying attention to the water you drink? What do you do to filter your water? Are you aware of how important the alkalinity of water is to your overall health? Why do some people worry about overall water pollution but drink water that is laden with acidity? Have we become a selfless world and taken up causes to feel better? What is the value of every single human life? Can we cure diseases and clean up water, too?
QueenMother4real Media proudly introduces a new show Provocative Thought with Host Carlton Steed. A self proclaimed student of life in the search, discovery, and revelation of life on life’s terms. The First Show: The Pollution of Sexual Energy. His first Guest: Paris Harden A contemporary philosopher brings his unique perspective on: This is a journey into the idea of self, social, media, and cultural subjugation, exploitation, and objectification of sexual energy. Every Saturday at 8:00 pm to 8:45 pm Eastern Standard Time, You can join him online or Call 3479890180 to listen and to speak. Provocative Thoughts will offer diverse historical and contemporary philosophical viewpoints. .
Music with a Message with host Champale Parks
URIM7, a Jamaican gospel group from Kingston, Jamaica, declared Musical Ambassador of Caribbean American Heritage Month (CAHM) in June 2015 Washington D. C., as the First Gospel Band and the First Jamaican Band to be so named. This band is a unique team of singers and musicians, graduates of the Edna Manley School of Music, University of the West Indies (UWI) and University of Technology (UTECH) Jamaica. The band launched their debut album “The Assignment” in November of 2013. URIM7 has ministered all over the word and in addition to representing their island home, they have the distinct honor and pleasure of presenting music in a manner that brings joy, radiates light and with their distinct new sound. Tune in Thursday January 28, 2016 at 8:00pm to hear an exclusive interview URIM7.
Hot Tub Sale Scottsdale, Phoenix 480-969-6224 or http://www.SouthwestSpas.com Huge Selection of New, Used D1 Hot Tubs, Swim Spas on Sale in Phoenix Area. 85032, 85033, 85254, 85255
If Stress Has Become A Problem, Why Not Consider A Hot Tub At Home?
Here are just a few of the ways a relaxing soak in the hot tub can help you eliminate stress.
Get Rid of the Aches and Pains
A twenty-minute soak in the hot tub targets deep under the muscle, warming and soothing on contact. Within minutes, stress that you’ve been carrying all day is gone, leaving you refreshed and rejuvenated.
Promote a Better Night’s Rest
A dip in the hot tub before bed actually prepares the body on a physiological level by raising core body temperature. When you get out, it drops, signaling the rest of the body that it’s time to rest.
Connect with Friends and Family
The hot tub is one of the only places you can go where your time is truly your own. Easy, hassle free fun, a dip in the family hot tub solidifies relationships and keeps important connections strong.
To get more information about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of this free buyer’s guide “First Time Spa Buyers Most Frequently Asked Questions.” Just give us a call at 480-969-6224 or visit our website at: http://SouthwestSpas.com.
1110 S. Country Club Dr.
Mesa, Arizona 85210
Hot Tub Sale Scottsdale
Hot Tub Sale Phoenix
Yoshihiro Uchida arrived on San Jose State College’s campus fresh off his parents’ strawberry and lettuce farm during the fall of 1940. As a student assistant to Emilio “Mel” Bruno, who coached the SJSC Police School Cadets in judo, Uchida would begin his whirlwind courtship with the martial art form. Bruno’s departure from SJSC to the California Department of Corrections later that semester provided a key opportunity upon which Uchida, who will be 96 on April 1, would pounce. With Bruno’s departure, Uchida was given an opportunity to coach the Spartan cadets. But upon America’s entrance into World War II, Uchida joined the Army. There he and his Japanese peers—just as Black Americans—served in segregated units. Initially, his unit served KP (Kitchen Patrol) duty, and cleaned military bases throughout the Midwest. But once a superior officer spotted Uchida’s impressive academic record, he was transferred to a military hospital. There, he worked in the lab, and was provided tutoring by military doctors.
National Signing Day/Recruiting Discussion with Coach Miller
MESSENGER ELIJAH MUHAMMAD SPEAKS!
*IGNORANCE OF BLACK LEADERSHIP
*INTELLECTUALS, TOMS AND STOOL PIGEONS
*THE NATIONAL ELECTIONS
*THE BLIND LEADERSHIP
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays show, broadcasting live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Winter in California's Sequoia Country – Sandy Blankenship – Sequoia Tourism Council & Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Suzanne Bianco - Visalia Convention & Visitors Bureau, Dana Dierkes - Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks.
- The Peanut Patch – Donna George talks about the history, anniversary and culinary gifts at The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona.
- Medjool Dates - Debbie Mansheim, owner of Basket Creations & More, the retail distributor for Bard Date Company in Yuma, Arizona.
- Holiday Cocktails with Heather Witherington, mixologist at the Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, AZ.
Plus, Steve Schneickert recalls the Hollwood History of Thanksgiving.
Join Host Live Chats
- Robert Phoenix (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (3 chatters)
- TheGod720 (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)