SORT BY Relevancy
On this segment of Truthsharks Radio, we will be discussing the false doctrines and errors that have crept into today's churches. Judgment must begin in the house of God before we can make an impact on the rest of the world. Come and help to crush the errors in our houses of worship.
Is Christianity really a religion? Many refer to it as one of the world's biggest religions, but is there really a distinction? Tune in to the next show as I will discuss this matter in further detail.
This week’s show
June 30th, 2014
The politics of religion
I attended the Texas Democratic Convention this weekend. The entire convention was inspiring and filled with energy. I spoke to a woman, an ordained minister who placed religion, politics, policy, and compassion for fellow human beings into context. Maybe the Supreme Court should listen to her after what they did today. Maybe they need to realize that religion has no place in business.
Today is a day that will live in infamy. Everyone knows that the Supreme Court over the years have given corporations progressively more and more human rights. Today the corporation was also given the ability to have a religion.
The Supreme Court in ruling on the side of Hobby Lobby has done two things. It has declared war on women’s rights from the highest court of the land. It has codified into its interpretation of the law that companies like people can go to church. Maybe they will find some way to lock corporations up, throw them in a jail cell when they misbehave.
But you know what? Of more concern is that the Supreme Court has made corporations people with a license to discriminate. They are people with the right to control women. They have authorized a war on women.
Visit the blog post here.
WHAT IS RELIGION VS RELEGION & THE FALSEHOOD OF THE PAN AFRICAN HISTORIANS&SCHOLARS? WHICH IS REAL RELIGION OR RELEGION? WHAT LIES HAVE THE AFRICAN SO CALLED HISTORIANS AND SCHOLARS BEEN TEACHING? WHO GAVE BLAC PEOPLE RELIGION AND WHY? WHY DO WE NEED RELEGION TODAY? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO 9BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Giving scriptual and prophetical analisis to todays pressing issues,
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
It's that time again, Duluth Politics radio show it's the air. Tonight we talk about the Labor day events and what labor is. We talk about all the weekend events that took place here in Duluth and politics from Mayor's race to state fair issue politics.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (5 chatters)
- Universal Energy (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Thepackerbackers (1 chatters)
- Red Pill Network (1 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (1 chatters)
- Alabama Horse Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)