SORT BY Relevancy
Once upon a time the American dream was for whites only. Then after slavery was abolished and laws begin to be put in place where jobs for Negroes became reality, the American dream became all American. Well it appears that the American dream wasn't meant for all Americans, and by hook and crook, people in government with help of people operating corporations and ma an pa businesses, the American dream is too far from reality for far too many people. Corrupt politicians and corrupt CEOs joined forced in 1973 and created the American Legislative Exchange Council. This body of business owners and politicians wrote and passed laws that leaves groups of people out of luck when it comes to laws. This same group, ALEC are chipping away at laws for which battles have been fought and people have died. citizens have been brainwashed through media to believe the major troubles with America today is because of the president. The people blaming government are latching on to rhetoric and being repetitious without knowing facts, and frankly seemingly, without caring about facts.
The biggest problems facing Americans today are man made. The biggest reason these problems continue to exist is Americans will not register and vote. Every problem within our borders can be resolved with voters. Problems exist not because of government, but because of corrupt politicians. Austerity is a GOP practice. GOP Governors fire federal employees and tighten budgets causing layoffs across states. Congress blocks bills that are the difference between life and death: Veterans bills, medicaid expansion, jobs act bills, infrastructure, unemployment extension, universal background checks. GOP actually signed a contract with Grover Norquist pledging never to raise taxes on business. This corruption harms people and to end the corruption is to fire the GOP, November 2014. Take away CEO control of our lives and our money.
JUST EMPTY YOUR WALLETS TO ILLEGAL ALIANS AS AMERICANS GO HUNGRY, HOMELESS AND WITHOUT MEDICALCARE. URDU DICTIONARY FOUND AT MEXICAN BORDER. L.A. DISTRICT ATTORNEY SHUTS DOWN LEGAL POT MARKET. GOT THE COURAGE TO REPORT CRIMINAL POLITICIANS AND CITY WORKERS? CALL MIKE MAIZE FROM 10:30 to midnight PST. WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM CALL IN LIVE 1-760-454-7012
We live today in two Americas and the reason is greed that trickles down. The top 2% buys corruption and spreads it around daily. The results:
Spirits are higher that ever before and spirits are broken.
Families are experiencing wealth that will last for generations and families have split for lack of jobs.
People are living longer because medical care is available and because of lack of medical care, people are dying prematurely.
US Jobs are being outsourced to other countryies and adults in America are remain jobless
Citizens from other countries are being flown by jets into America and given jobs and young adults in America are graduating high and college to hear from America companies, "we are not hiring".
America is broke, politicians broke it, citizens are the enablers. Greed is the problem and lust, and envy and selfishness, and ignorance. The top 2% of Americans are to blame. The citizens are to blame. The politicians are to blame.There are realistic solutions but it takes work and working at making America better seems to be what everyone points at everyone else to do. Whatever problems we face today in America, citizens can fix. What's happening is every group of citizens with a cause are only concerned about themselves. When America bring back jobs, then we can work on prosperity for all the individual causes. Our priorities are out of order and the results are the least amongst us are paying with untimely deaths across America.
America's immediate needs are jobs; Medicaid expansion; End to deaths of innocent children; Repeal ALEC's stand your ground. Then we do term limits for politicians as a tool to prevent money donors from electing politicians todo the deeds of CEOs, meaning little taxation, little regulation, and little litigation in the courts. We must fix this at the polls come November 2014.
Tonite (6.27.2014) we discussed:
The rise of ISIS in Iraq.
The smackdown of hitlery by Ann Coulter.
25 questions every American should ask their politician. Here are a few of them:
1. Do you believe you are the most qualified person in America for the job you hold or ?
2. Do you believe you know what is best for the American people?
3. Do you believe the people must be told how to live because they are too ignorant to live on their own?
4. Do you believe politicians should live the lifestyle of the people they represent?
5. Do you believe there should be a limit to the amount of wealth a single individual can accumulate?
6. Do you believe there should be a limit to the amount of wealth a single corporation can accumulate?
12. Do you believe the rights, liberties, freedoms and privacy of the American people should be limited to protect them from terrorists?
13. Do you believe the U.S. military should police the world?
23. Do you believe there is a group of billionaires, millionaires, politicians, military officers and bureaucrats that are working together to create a world government and world economic system – a New World Order?
24. Would you support a movement to create a New World Order?
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
Too many organizational leaders, preachers, and politicians get comfortable in the job description and the title; but they lose site of the vision that the title represents.
We're at a place in time when our children are in danger. The community is under assault; adults are randomly harassed; and senior citizens live under complete disregard.
This segment looks closer at organizations like the NAACP, politicians, preachers and other so-called leaders to determine if they're doing the job, or if they should be replaced.
Something is wrong with our current system of government. Our so-called leaders have not led anything. Reverend so-and-so and deacon what's-his-name need to take the back seat on the train. We're tired of the situation they've allowed to develop in our communities and low-income apartment areas (where mostly blacks live).
They haven't done anything, they're afraid to stand for something, so we want them to get out of the way to make room for someone who's not afraid of doing what's right.
The presidency of the United States has been bestowed upon 44 men. Of these 44 men, 43 have been white men and the 44th president currently in office is a black man. 43 white men have ruled over the entire country. From a country of 13 colonies to a country of 50 states. From a country of people who were native Americans, people who were immigrants, and people who were stolen into this country. The presidency has been there for some of the people, and the presidency has been there for all of the people. Why is politicians threathening impeachment of the one and only black man to ever hold the power of president of the united states of America?
Politicians who wants the president impeached because one black president is one too many, try it and you lose. Your relatives will lose. Your descendants will lose. History will document your hate in books, blogs, movies, magazines, history artifacts, you name it. Your hatred will be blasted across the world and family who come after you will change their names. Your heritage ends when impeachment proceeding begin.
You feel self righteous? This has held America back from the beginning of supremancy of the wealthy white male. You think yourself to be superior to all others? This is ignorance. Ignorance stagnates ideas and growth in America. It shows ignorance and corruption to seek to impeach the first black president of America. Out of hate, it won't happen. The majority of voters voted for the first black president. You who swore to leave America be a man of your word, leave. A threshold has been crossed and wealthy white males will remain wealthy but white males will not reign supreme ever again. You lack confidence and the more you dwell on what you don't want, the more you get of what you don't want. Your only revenge? Vote for a white man in 2016.
There is today trouble in America's cities Fathers, Mothers, Politicians, Clergy. Turn from your wicked ways and claim healing for the land today. "The energy of the young is a blessing or a curse on society". As go the youth, as go the future. It is today's adults who creates those curses and blessings on our society daily. First and foremost, the power to make the difference is in the hands of adults, citizens / voters. Every citizen eligible to register to vote must do so promptly. Go now, today, put your name on the books, and when your elected officials here of your activities I can promise you will then have the power to ask for jobs today and receive jobs today. Do not ask amiss. Register to vote, ask and you will you will receive according to scripture.
The energy of the working class always has and always will promote health and wealth throughout the land. When the working class falls out of their element, their misery is visited upon the land, creating negative energy, and the result is one crisis after the other. The energy of the jobless drags a society down.
It is the energy of the corrupt that growths the trouble of poverty for the cities of America. When the corrupt focus on money for self society falls through the cracks. The energy of the corrupt in power in the land causes a curse on society. Those with power speak of tomorrow, when it is today that must be repaired 1st if we are to have a better tomorrow. The energy of the citizens is focused around jobs. To bring the jobs into reality, the energy of registered citizens must be launched into the universe. No one can do everything but everyone can do something. Every eligible citizen and register to vote. Those ineligible to vote this time around and GOTV but talking, transporting others, encouraging fellow citizens.
There seems to be a norm these days when it comes to politicians. Politicians work only to gain access to money for life. Illgotten gains. This is why Americans must find term limits a necessity. Once a political candidate wins an election, all activity is about the dough donor who wants to control some part of society. Politicians write and pass laws to benefit wealthy dough donors. Politicians accept written bills from wealthy dough donors and pass those bills into laws in the dark quiet of choatic moments. Politicians then fight tooth and nail to the death to protect those laws which the masses find unacceptable. The results of laws passed by politicians become games for politicians. Now, today, everything is about the politician. A win for the Republicans or a win for the Democrats. This is the mark of the devil. A party celebrate a win and citizens lives are being snuffed out as a result of bador misguided laws. The pieces that missing from all this is the voters. Low voter turn out. Low information voters. Non-voters. To sum it up, too many citizens side with illgotten gainers, either knowingly or without understanding they are siding against themselves. And so politicians are continuely voted in to continue they work which is only to gain access to money for life for self. Politicians are given the go ahead and life gets worse for the masses as life for the wealthy gets better. One person one vote is the solution.
PimpPreachers.com - Why do Black people continue to support Black Preachers and Black Politicians? Is it just because they're Black?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (84 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (49 chatters)
- Yada (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (0 chatters)