SORT BY Relevancy
We live today in two Americas and the reason is greed that trickles down. The top 2% buys corruption and spreads it around daily. The results:
Spirits are higher that ever before and spirits are broken.
Families are experiencing wealth that will last for generations and families have split for lack of jobs.
People are living longer because medical care is available and because of lack of medical care, people are dying prematurely.
US Jobs are being outsourced to other countryies and adults in America are remain jobless
Citizens from other countries are being flown by jets into America and given jobs and young adults in America are graduating high and college to hear from America companies, "we are not hiring".
America is broke, politicians broke it, citizens are the enablers. Greed is the problem and lust, and envy and selfishness, and ignorance. The top 2% of Americans are to blame. The citizens are to blame. The politicians are to blame.There are realistic solutions but it takes work and working at making America better seems to be what everyone points at everyone else to do. Whatever problems we face today in America, citizens can fix. What's happening is every group of citizens with a cause are only concerned about themselves. When America bring back jobs, then we can work on prosperity for all the individual causes. Our priorities are out of order and the results are the least amongst us are paying with untimely deaths across America.
America's immediate needs are jobs; Medicaid expansion; End to deaths of innocent children; Repeal ALEC's stand your ground. Then we do term limits for politicians as a tool to prevent money donors from electing politicians todo the deeds of CEOs, meaning little taxation, little regulation, and little litigation in the courts. We must fix this at the polls come November 2014.
Tonite (6.27.2014) we discussed:
The rise of ISIS in Iraq.
The smackdown of hitlery by Ann Coulter.
25 questions every American should ask their politician. Here are a few of them:
1. Do you believe you are the most qualified person in America for the job you hold or ?
2. Do you believe you know what is best for the American people?
3. Do you believe the people must be told how to live because they are too ignorant to live on their own?
4. Do you believe politicians should live the lifestyle of the people they represent?
5. Do you believe there should be a limit to the amount of wealth a single individual can accumulate?
6. Do you believe there should be a limit to the amount of wealth a single corporation can accumulate?
12. Do you believe the rights, liberties, freedoms and privacy of the American people should be limited to protect them from terrorists?
13. Do you believe the U.S. military should police the world?
23. Do you believe there is a group of billionaires, millionaires, politicians, military officers and bureaucrats that are working together to create a world government and world economic system – a New World Order?
24. Would you support a movement to create a New World Order?
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
Too many organizational leaders, preachers, and politicians get comfortable in the job description and the title; but they lose site of the vision that the title represents.
We're at a place in time when our children are in danger. The community is under assault; adults are randomly harassed; and senior citizens live under complete disregard.
This segment looks closer at organizations like the NAACP, politicians, preachers and other so-called leaders to determine if they're doing the job, or if they should be replaced.
Something is wrong with our current system of government. Our so-called leaders have not led anything. Reverend so-and-so and deacon what's-his-name need to take the back seat on the train. We're tired of the situation they've allowed to develop in our communities and low-income apartment areas (where mostly blacks live).
They haven't done anything, they're afraid to stand for something, so we want them to get out of the way to make room for someone who's not afraid of doing what's right.
There seems to be a norm these days when it comes to politicians. Politicians work only to gain access to money for life. Illgotten gains. This is why Americans must find term limits a necessity. Once a political candidate wins an election, all activity is about the dough donor who wants to control some part of society. Politicians write and pass laws to benefit wealthy dough donors. Politicians accept written bills from wealthy dough donors and pass those bills into laws in the dark quiet of choatic moments. Politicians then fight tooth and nail to the death to protect those laws which the masses find unacceptable. The results of laws passed by politicians become games for politicians. Now, today, everything is about the politician. A win for the Republicans or a win for the Democrats. This is the mark of the devil. A party celebrate a win and citizens lives are being snuffed out as a result of bador misguided laws. The pieces that missing from all this is the voters. Low voter turn out. Low information voters. Non-voters. To sum it up, too many citizens side with illgotten gainers, either knowingly or without understanding they are siding against themselves. And so politicians are continuely voted in to continue they work which is only to gain access to money for life for self. Politicians are given the go ahead and life gets worse for the masses as life for the wealthy gets better. One person one vote is the solution.
PimpPreachers.com - Why do Black people continue to support Black Preachers and Black Politicians? Is it just because they're Black?
I hear every day about all these corrupt politicians. How do we get them and how do they win?
Changing lives every day of the week!
Where are the jobs? Corporations
Where is the money? Corporations
Who has the jobs? Corporations
Who has the money? Corporations
Why are corporations not hiring millions of job seekers?
Punishing America for hiring a Black President?
Getting cheap labor in other countries?
Bringing in foreigners from other countries?
Don't want to hire minorities, especially Blacks
If Blacks are hired, owners want to pay Blacks less for the same work.
If owners hire Blacks, owners want to fire a Black to hire a white without legal recourse. There are too many people unemployed, especially Whites who are unemployed and only they need to do is become a hustler. Sell their services to the highest bidder. Have a strategy. Start by contacting your elected officials, and make it clear, they need to do something. Pass those jobs bills, infrastructure bills and put all America back to work.
Politicians role to help usher in America's economic boom is to pass legislation assuring business start up measures are for safety reasons. Business start up obstacles like fees and unrealistic stardards stifles entrepreneurs and potentially hurts the economy. An economic boom is ripe and in the making. Plant the seeds of the fruits you desire and work to grow prosperity. Prepare your goods and services for market, beginning today. An economic boom
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- GodKiller (15 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- 1870 Biblestudy (3 chatters)
- knowurenemy (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- RadioPI (2 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- Sharon Ann Wikoff (1 chatters)
- STARSHIP SMELLYPRISE 3013 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Mastering Lifes Simplicity (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (0 chatters)