SORT BY Relevancy
Today is Politic Day and we are gonna discuss this SHUT DOWN, and local politics, yall what is going on with our country, damn there is too much shit going on.............we gonna talk about it, so join us tonight from7pm to 9pm for a great discussion, call 8758-947-1929 to join in the conversation.
Suzanne Marcus Fletcher interviews Joyce Korschgen, Executive Director of The Center At Heron Hill. The Center at Heron Hill is a nature-based therapy and education program utilizing the principles of ecopsychology and equine-assisted growth and learning. These exciting modalities are proven to be a great addition to more classic treatment practices in that they enhance and augment a client's innate need for connection and relationships with the outside world, especially with nature. At Heron Hill we offer clients the opportunity to utilize equine-assisted psychotherapy and education, horticultural therapy, primitive earth skills, and numerous other nature based experiences, initiatives, and discussions. For example, groups engage in fire making, shelter building, plant identification, and archery to shape a treatment plan that supplements existing treatment. Heron Hill's team of counselors and adventure specialists embody a wide spectrum of experiences and training. Join us for the conversation, Monday, April 28th, at 1:00 PM PST on The Body Politic Radio.
Tonight we will be discussing the local and national politics of the week. What do you think of the new law about arresting a pregnant woman who has any drugs in her system? Do you think that women should be allowed to rest or take an easier test to enter into the military? We will be discussing lots and lots of other politics. Tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 858-947-1929 to join in the conversation.
Want to talk to real people who is deal with marriage, money, and politic problem.
The people will get straight answer no bias or bs.
Robin Stuart is a 20-year licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and the developer and Director of CHI Recovery, an award winning, state-of-the-art addiction treatment program in Sonoma County, California. Robin specializes not only in addiction and co-dependency, but works extensively with adolescents, adults abused as children, and is also a clinical expert in sexual abuse, physical and emotional trauma, PTSD, and domestic violence. She has served as a clinical consultant and trainer for both private and corporate sectors, and as a guest lecturer at numerous universities throughout California.
CHI Recovery is a holistic, integrative and Evidenced-Based, Intensive Outpatient Program that rocks the status quo and transitions participants successfully towards lifelong emotional, physical spiritual health. Psychology Today named CHI Recovery “Best in Treatment” in America, in 2014.
Former City of Hartford Councilwoman Hartford’s 1st Black and 1st Female Council President. Founder of Hartford’s “Annual Honoring Our Own” Former NLC-National Black Caucus of Local Elected Official, Region 1, Board Director rJo, which she prefers to be called, is the shortened version of her given name, Rosezina Joyce. She is the first of eight children born to Prenzina Holloway. She is also the first of her siblings to enlist in the Armed Forces. Her choice; the United States Air Force rJo, is a decorated, retired, Air Force Master Sergeant and Master Military Training Instructor.
While serving the citizens of Hartford she has also received several community awards: Upper Albany NRZ Unsung Hero Award, Permanency of Women Commission Award, United Technologies Corporation Volunteer of the Year Award, to name a few.
She is a published author of three books: “Welcome Home”, co-authored by her daughter Shaquasia Marie, “Loving One Man” and “LimeLight” with her forth publication on the way entitled “Behind the Municipal Door” scheduled to be released in the fall of 2013.
Suzanne Marcus Fletcher interviews Lori Jean Glass. Lori Jean is the Program Director at Five Sisters Ranch.
Five Sisters Ranch is a residential treatment center in Northern California for women that specializes in Relational Challenges – Love Addiction, Love Avoidance, Codependency, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Attachment Disorder. They can be reached at 707-776-0755 or at www.fivesistersranch.com
Five Sisters Ranch was founded on the vision of owner, Nancie Brown. Through her recovery journey, she came to understand the importance of women helping women.
Her passion is supporting women to find relational freedom. Lori Jean developed the curriculum that the clinicians use at Five Sisters Ranch. She brings both her personal journey and her years of research into all her presentations. She is current, passionate, and determined to demystify the complexities that are associated with Relational Challenges.
Suzanne Marcus Fletcher interviews Dr. Hal Stecker who spearheaded and pioneered a powerful detox device called microstimulation. Microstimulation helps those addicted to opiates, pills and other narcotics, and also helps those suffering from mental health disorders at his groundbreaking dotox center called “Help Detox Me” in Newtown, Pennsylvania. Dr. Stecker is a licensed psychologist who has worked with adults and emotional issues, and supervised mental health professionals for the past 30 years. Dr. Stecker can be reached at 215-436-9938. If you google Help Detox Me, the entire summary of his practice will come up on Psychology Today.
Tonight we will be discussing local and national politic's. What the president has in store next for America.Also, we will be discussing the closing of the schools and how parent envolvement and enrollment plays into the decision of these schools closing, We also will be talking about the Andrea Walker case and much much more so tune in tonight from 7pm to 9pm and call in at 858-947-1929 to join in the conversation.
Suzanne Marcus Fletcher interviews Dr. Sherry Salman, a Jungian psychoanalyst, teacher, and author. Her area of expertise is the creative imagination in contemporary culture and psychological life. Her recent work can be found in The Book of Symbols: Reflections on Archetypal Images, The Cambridge Companion to Jung, and her new book: Dreams of Totality: Where We Are When There’s Nothing at the Center. The Jungian Psychoanalytic Association is a non-profit educational community based in NY that promotes the contemporary understanding and applications of Jungian psychology in professional mental health fields, and in the public domain, and presents programs and events that bring Jungian ideas to the wider community. www.nyjung.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (136 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Missy Hill (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (2 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- EFT Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (0 chatters)