SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Epilepsy.com's Hallway Conversations, Dr. Joseph Sirven, Professor of Neurology at Mayo Clinic Arizona and Editor-in-Chief of Epilepsy.com, interviews John Hixson, MD about the Policy for Optimal Epilepsy Management (POEM) study.
The overall goal of the study is to improve the self-management practices of U.S. Veterans with epilepsy such as tracking seizures, managing medications and side effects, and engaging with other people with similar concerns about their condition. The results of the study were presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Each week we seem to be drawn to the negative aspects of our physical existence. Tune in and help us give our listeners your personal prose message. Voting, Smoking, Healing , Choking, every single day there is a new concept of awareness and how we deal with it has everything to do with our own happiness. Smooches RADIO believes that a broadcast adventure will help impact your WORLD...tune in 626-213-5635...smooches! #smoochaPoem #incarceratedhearts
*turn down the volume to hear audio clearly
A poem about playing the position of the queen in your life. The Queen makes all of the moves in Chess. You have to make all the moves in your life to protect your future.
Visit my blog http://lkpinder.blogspot.com/ for more poems.
Join us for an interview with Shirley McPhillips, author of Poem Central: Word Journeys with Readers and Writers. Shirley will discuss her life in and with poetry, and her work with youth as readers and makers of poems.
Poetic Fusion is backed by Poet Unplugged, an online radio show for artist of ALL kind! Here artist can build with each other to create a community to lift each other up push the limits to see how we can better our communities at home and in the Arts! This show is an open mic forum where all artist can express themselves with NO restrictions! Plus, we have a special topic for the evening: How do you finish a poem? We want to know how execute your creative juices that flow! Join us tonight!
Welcome to Life From all Sides. This show is about exploring life from every angle. You can't examine anything by looking at one side.
Today's show is about poetry. We create what we love and this is a new form of poetry for me. It is called Haiku.
A haiku poem consists of three lines, with the first and last line having 5 moras, and the middle line having 7. A mora is a sound unit, much like a syllable, but is not identical to it. Since the moras do not translate well into English, it has been adapted and syllables are used as moras. From (http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-haiku-poems.html)
This is my first attempt at this great art form.
Poet Gwendolyn Brooks paints an alarming picture of charity. What is charity? Who decides who gives it and who needs and receives it? And what does this kind of rationalizing do to us as human beings? Lori and Alice take on the tricky subject of charity — giving and getting — in the light of this thought-provoking poem. Do you dare to ask yourselves the questions we pose today? Join your favorite internet radio book club and see yourself in a new light!
HOSTED BY J ALAN & QUEENSMIND
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- We Built That Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (0 chatters)