SORT BY Relevancy
Tony Lee and Wayne Sykes are the duo behind the Double Shogun game design studio, and they are hanging out with us to discuss their latest design POCKET GLADIATORS.
Company Overview Pocket Gladiators will be the first release from Double Shogun, a joint venture of Tony Lee and Wayne Sykes. Plans for future projects using the same combat disk format include Pocket Battlespace Nebula X and Pocket Wrestlers.
Description Pocket Gladiators is designed by Tony Lee, winner of the 2002 Origins Vanguard Award for the Warchon Playmark Book Game.
Each "Pocket Gladiator" is made up of a Character disk and at least one Level 1 Technique disk. You can add additional disks representing weapon, armor, even magic spells to expand your arsenal.
A basic game proceeds with the two opposing players choosing a maneuver from their
Level 1 Technique disks, lining up the top five boxes head-to-head and comparing them: A red box is a hit, blue box is block/dodge, green box is a "Power-Up" that lets you use your character's Special Abilities, and a white box is... well, nothing.
Depending on how well you do, you can advance to perform maneuvers of a higher level, activate devastating effects like Counterattack or Knockdown, use a special power, or all of the above! Oh...and Pocket Gladiators might be seeing a Savage Worlds/Deadlands tie in...
A review of the indie drama, God's Pocket, directed by John Slattery (Mad Men) and featuring one of Philip Seymour Hoffman's final performances. The film also stars Christina Hendricks, John Turturro, Eddie Marsan, and Richard Jenkins.
PLOT: When Mickey's crazy step-son Leon is killed in a construction 'accident', nobody in the working class neighborhood of God's Pocket is sorry he's gone. Mickey tries to bury the bad news with the body, but when the boy's mother demands the truth, Mickey finds himself stuck in a life-and-death struggle between a body he can't bury, a wife he can't please and a debt he can't pay.
We’re talking about Liberty Health Share. It is not health insurance. It is medical cost sharing. And it is allowable under the Affordable Care Act. Now I joined and saved 400-dollars a month for my wife and me. We joined as a couple. In addition the Initial Unshared Amount, or what the insurance industry calls a deductible, or what I pay out of pocket dropped 80-percent down to 1-thousand dollars for both us for the whole year. Executive Director Dale Bellis explains.
Again that was Dale Bellis, the Executive Director of Liberty Health Share. Those initial unshared amounts, again like insurance deductibles, in other words what you pay before sharing begins, are 500-dollars for an individual, 1-thousand dollars per couple, and 15-hundred per family per year. There’s plenty more information on Initial Unshared Amount. Go to liberty health share dot-org slash John Daly. Stay informed not inflamed.
From the inspirational author Qwana M. "BabyGirl" Reynolds-Fraiser who brought you the smash-selling, independently, released, and self-published motivational book of 2013: "Friend in Your Pocket Conversations Session One; When Social Networking Isn't Enough" introduces the latest edition to the FIYP Franchise "Friend In Your Pocket Conversations with M.I.N.I. M.E. (Miniature Images Need Inspiration Motivation for Everyone). This book helps to motivate, encourage, and uplift our children's spirits to help them feel good about themselves, help to celebrate their uniqueness, and teach them that they all have a divine purpose. The book targets 12 years and under, a group of children in need of encouragement, motivation, inspiration, and an introduction to #HopeNation. Follow online Twitter @_FIYP Instragram@friendinyourpocket
Kim Vanderhee, known to many as "Kimbella" began her career in 2003 as a local model in the Miami, Florida area. It wasn't long before Kim's exotic beauty propelled her to vixen status as she graced the pages of various publications, most recently the cover of Black Men's magazine. A free-spirited outgoing child, Kimbella always harbored dreams of stardom.Using her looks as a way to get in the business, Kim has evolved from "model" to a modern day super woman. Kim is mom to two beautiful boys the youngest she shares with rapper Juelz Santana, whom Kim regards as one of her biggest inspirations and supporters.Kimbella is launching a new boutique "Kimbella's Fashion Fetish" launching July 4th. Follow on Instagram @kimbellasfashionfetish www.kimbellasfashionfetish.com Follow her @kimbellasworld
This episode of Kienan and Ben Funky Times we talk about Kaelan Atkinson the Pizza Pocket gut man himself, along side of us tonight we have our loyal companion Jesse Meating, you don't want to miss this sweet treat! Gonna be a golden night tonight ladies and gents!
When you look up The Word "HOLY",in The Hebrew OR The Greek, ONE of The meanings is : "Holy One"...and we know Who THAT is...and in case you DON'T,then notice that THE HOLY ONE IS God...Elohiym...The Ancient of Days...I AM...El Elyon...
Not ONLY OS He Holy,but ALL THAT ARE HIS IS Holy. Whatever HE PUTS TOGETHER IS Holy. When He puts a COVENANT together,IT is Holy...Wjen He Blesses you WITH something,IT is Holy...MANY WANT The Holy THINGS,but DON'T WANT The HOLY ONE! the devil will also try to make you THIBNK something is Holy,but imitating The Holy One's Holy THINGS! Instead of MARRIAGE,he'll tell you to just 'be in a relationship', instead of promotiing HETEROSEXUALITY, satan will promote HOMOsexuality...satan will tell you to go AFTYER the BLESSINGS,withOUT going after THE BLESS-ER! ALL of The Blessings of God are in HEAVENLY PLACES in CHRIST! (Ephesians 1:3)...ALL of God's stuff is HOLY...separated...consecrated...sacred...and are considered a part of HOLINESS! EVERYTHING God HAS and DOES IS Holy...if you DON'T WANT The Holy ONE,then stop trying to get The Holy THINGS...and 'GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF GOD'S POCKET"!
Grab your Bibles...in Jesus' Name,Amen....
In The Pocket (ITP) is a rock & soul cover band with an ever-growing song list from the 1960s to today. ITP is not your average cover band it features some of the area's best young musicians who can quickly and easily slip from one genre to the next, many members of ITP are artists, composers, and songwriters themselves. With a full-time horn section and an emphasis on real players playing real instruments, In The Pocket carefully selects its songs to make sure there are no "fillers." , a tight sound, and an on-stage camaraderie.
Tony Basile - trombone, percussion, booking/management
Jared Anderson - guitar, vocals
Ben Basile - bass, vocals
Christian Joao - saxophone, vocals, rapping, percussion
Mike Siena - drums, vocals
For more about In The Pocket, www.InThePocketNY.com
We’re talking with Dale Bellis, the Executive Director of Liberty Health Share. It is a medical cost sharing system. It is not health insurance. But it is available under the Affordable Care Act. Dale hits on a couple of things here. First, he tells me that members of Liberty Health Share get a say in how medical costs are shared. And second, he describes how that happened as members wanted a different way to calculate the initial unshared amount or what the insurance industry calls a deductible, your out of pocket expenses.
SOT MASTER 07:41-09:35 “Every year we collect this input from our members.
Those initial unshared amounts, again like insurance deductibles, in other words what you pay before sharing begins, are 500-dollars for an individual, 1-thousand dollars per couple, and 15-hundred per family per year. There’s plenty more information on Initial Unshared Amount. Go to liberty health share dot-org slash John Daly.
Welcome Back Gladiators!! I can't wait to sink my teeth into Season 3, Part 2. Episode 11- "Ride Sally Ride"! Sally Langston makes a shocking announcement; Olivia takes on a challenging new role.
Check out the preview for the episode here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8DsApWQMZbo
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show we review six new films. They are: Seth Rogen and Zac Efron's new comedy Neighbors, Jesse Eisenberg's thriller The Double, Emma Roberts' latest effort Palo Alto, one of Phillip Seymour Hoffman's last films God's Pocket, Jon Favreau's all-star cast film in Chef, and the horror musical Stage Fright with Minnie Driver and Meat Loaf. Listen to our panel of critics discuss each film!
Host: Haneef R. Jordan
Guest:Judy M. Ford is a certified professional life coach, author and inspirational/motivational speaker based in the Washington, DC region. She is Founder & Principal Coach of Sunrise Consulting, LLC, a coaching and speaking practice dedicated to helping women “Live YOUR Light!” by working with them to discover the transformative power of their own inner SHEvolutionary®. With a holistic coaching approach that emphasizes coaching as a healing practice, Judy works with women to transform the business of their lives through personal development and joyful living that unleashes their potential, advances their lives and evolves their spirits. Through her work, Judy illuminates the power of her own light as a ‘healer, wisdom-bearer and space-creator for the revelation and experience of the Soul’ – her purposed work in and for the world. Judy is author of the recently published book: The Light in Your Pocket: Illuminate Your Life in 140-Characters or Less, and is completing her second book Live YOUR Light: 365 Daily Illuminations for the Audacious Joy of Enlightened Living, as well as her first collection of poetry, Chords & Scales: A Lyrical Collection of Life’s Rhythms, for publishing later this year. "
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (461 chatters)
- John Baptist (108 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (17 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (15 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)