SORT BY Relevancy
The Pledge. Two grand kids. A boy 6 and a girl 4 attend a Catholic pre school. The boy just started a state run school. Being concerned about child brainwashing stories I asked the boy, do they say the pledge? He sticks his chest out and proudly says yes. I ask him to say it. He replies, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands. One nation indivisible under GOD. He pauses and his sister shouts and deliver us from evil, Amen. www.spiritofamericapartyradioshow.com
ANNOUNCING THE INDUSTRY WIDE EDU READY PLEDGE
Rick Mantz, CEO of National Academic Group and Edwin Wargo, CEO & Co-founder of 3rd Quote, will formally announce the EDU Ready Pledge - the first industry-wide pledge, vetting, and grading process designed to build trust and efficiency in the Edtech procurement process.
Connie Mettler, publisher of ArtFairCalendar.com and moderator at ArtFairInsiders.com is joined by Internet marketing expert Scott Fox to celebrate ArtFairCalendar'com's 11th anniversary online and the 6th for ArtFairInsiders.com.
They'll be drawing names for over 50 prizes donated by artists, art suppliers, show organizers and art equipment manufacturers around the country -- plus art lessons in San Francisco and music festival passes in Tennessee!
And just for fun they've got great stories from the art fair business that make this worth a listen.
On this episode we cover Irish same sex marriage, Del Norte county(again), The Duggars and the Pledge. Ireland approves Same Sex Marriage- Ireland became the first country to approve same sex marriage on a national level by popular vote.
The post Episode 3 Winning, Duggar Dodgery and the Pledge appeared first on Secular Yakking.
Sunday, Cotober 12, 2014, found Corwin and Phil, with special guest Kate, once again asking for the listeners to "put their money where their ears are" and pledge their support to KZUM and Lavender Hill. To help with that they had a selection of SPECIAL pledge premiums to share with those who called into the show to make their pledge. Two of the three premiums were claimed during the show. Thank you to Lincoln listener Loye and Omaha listeners Brad and Jeremy for their support and to Lincolnite Joan for her continued support for Lavender Hill and KZUM.
The hosts did much more than just ask for your money. They continued the conversation from last week regarding trans education of teachers and staff at Lincoln Public Schools, including the audio for Superintendent Steve Joel explaing to parents the LPS guidelines. It would seem that this rumoured "mandate" for trans-inclusion had hit national media thanks to a teacher sharing a handout with a parent and implying it was to be enforced policy at LPS. On Tuesay the 14th parents, teachers, staff, students, and concerned citizens can attend an open-to-the-public meeting to learn more and share their view points.
With plede drive going on, not much was able to be convered during the rest of the show. Talk of marriage equality, Matthew Shepard and other issues of interest to the local and global LGBTQIAA community were touched upon. You can still pledge your support to Lavender Hill and KZUM by visiting www.kzum.org.
Tune in on the 19th as Corwin and Phil return to regular programming for the Hill.
The stupid celebrity pledge has resurfaced. Somehow, it has hit every right wing talk show this week. I, of course, was on top of this in my Jan 20th show. We will revisit. Also, terrorists for oil? Wait, what about those Uighurs? More animal rights insanity. Some Glenn Beck hypocrisy. And more in depth analysis of Obama Care.
The Speak Up! Pledge initiative is straightforward and simple. The Pledge is a call to action because speaking up is the #1 challenge in the workplace — especially for women, but this applies to men, too. Moreover, women too often remain silent about important issues that affect them, choosing instead to rely on hope that problems will resolve themselves. They will not. The workplace of 2015 is demanding and complicated for both assistants and managers, and it is only getting more so. Electronic communication is great, but it does not take the place of talking with one another. Having conversations is the only way to positively navigate the issues of our 24/7 work life.
About the guest: Bonnie Low-Kramen’s career for the past 25 years was as the Personal Assistant to celebrity couple Olympia Dukakis (Academy Award, Moonstruck, Steel Magnolias) and Louis Zorich (Mad About You.) She is also a co-founder and former President of New York Celebrity Assistants (NYCA), a networking and support organization for New York-based celebrity assistants. As an author, Bonnie has written many articles which have been published in newsletters around the world.
A New Jersey native, Bonnie holds a B.A. degree from Rutgers University in English and Theatre. She worked in public relations and marketing for not-for-profit theatres in Chicago, Atlanta and Houston before returning to New Jersey where she became Public Relations Director at Olympia Dukakis’ Whole Theatre in Montclair, NJ
Visit the website at: http://www.speakuppledge.com/ and http://www.bonnielowkramen.com/
Corruption in the US government is increasingly being recognized as the central issue among all the battles activists are waging against the corporatocracy. It is time to have a conversation about a strategy to go on the offensive instead of playing an endless game of defense against all the consequences of unchecked corporate power over the US government.
Aldous Tyler has been at the center of this fight in Madison, Wisconsin as host of TMI Radio. He ran in the Democratic primary for president in 2012 with a promise to support a constitutional amendment that would declare that money is not speech and corporations are not people with constitutional rights.
We talk about the Pledge to Amend campaign, how it differs from the co-opted Move to Amend version and why we fully expect that it will be the nucleus for a true populist movement for democracy in America and the world once Americans grasp its significance.
This show was rebroadcast on March 29 at 9 AM PST/ 12 PM EST on the Star Com Radio network.
Take Back America for the People is an educational nonprofit whose mission is to educate the American public on true costs of corporate control of the US government.
Know the truth and the truth will set us free.
The King of DC Media hosts a Telethon Fundraiser for Director Richard Brown's film Greed. Richard (IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5687352/) is raising money (he has $5,470 left to raise) through his GoFundMe site called the Greed Film Noir Project, donate by going to http://www.gofundme.com/cbqi5k
Watch the trailer here!
Richard and I will be talking about Greed and his past projects and encouraging listeners to dial in and pledge to help fund Greed!
Dial in at 347.884.8997, that's 347.884.8997
Read my article about Richard here: Filmmaker Richard Brown offers many projects to DC actors
Read more about Greed here:
Will a greedy husband succeed in murdering his wife? A film noir movie set for a 2015 release from Director Richard Brown of Future Generation Studios.
Tom and Leslie Casey’s marriage is one of the rockiest you’ll ever see. They constantly argue all the time and each accuses the other of being a bad spouse. Leslie grows tired of her husband and announces she will leave him. Enraged with anger and intoxication, he remembers she has a vast supply of family money set aside. Will he succeed in murdering her?
Richard attended the Catholic University of America and graduated in 2009 with a degree in Video Production. His other films include The Traveling Salesman, Partner to Partner and Shadow of Blood.
Tom DeLay wants Muslims running for office to Pledge Allegiance to the Flag.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, talks about the latest issues in America and how we resolve them using the Constitution as our guide. Are you ready to restore America? Does freedom still have a home here in the United States? Shane talked about the following during the show:
1. Shane Krauser returned from New York City where he spoke on Times Square and at Columbia University. He talks about his amazing experience and why America should have hope.
2. Football players at Arkansas State University were ordered to either remove a Christian cross decal from their helmets or modify it into a mathematical sign after a Jonesboro attorney complained that the image violated the U.S. Constitution. Listen in to Shane's commentary.
3. According to CBS Sports, a paid advertisement featuring an adorable little girl reciting the pledge of allegiance is unacceptable because it is “too political.” What is going on anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (136 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (20 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Relmor2003 (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Love Hub (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE GOSPEL (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Priest (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- AMERICAS VOICE NETWORK RADIO (0 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (0 chatters)